Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I really liked vitthal because he always care for his rajkumari, like my dad care for me.
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: appyK

he wasn't a bad dad but also not a good one..

he was protective about kalpi, loved her but when it came to going against kamla he never did that.. if he would have opposed kamla's decisions then with no doubt he would've been a great dad

Exactly that what my title is ðŸ˜† the only time he opposed kamla was to make her agree for RagNa marriage which ur hero ruined by his over smartness ðŸ˜›
-Maggi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ovee

I really liked vitthal because he always care for his rajkumari, like my dad care for me.

he did care for kalpi if only he had taken a stand for her when she needed him he would have been the best dad ðŸ˜ƒ that what i felt
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Initially he was good dad but later on ðŸ¤¢
akshara82 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me Vittal was not a good dad for kalpi
he should have stand for Kalpana wenever Kamla ignored her.
He always supports kamlas action with his reasons to make kalpi understand her aais action..
Never once he had voice out Kalpanas plea to Kamla or make kamla to realise her wrongdoings..
He was always kamlas husband..
mattieram thumbnail
He was a very weak father, he allowed Kamla's bullshit to continue towards Kalpi.  He allowed Kamla to put Bumbo Paakhi before Kalpi.  He should have put Kamla in her place, when it came to Kapli, from the beginning.
darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
first i used to think that he is a good father but he can't stand by kalpi side when she need him most .
he become pathni bakat at that time so i don't think that he is a good father

swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I never see he taking stand for his rajkumari when she fail when kamla take pakhi before her when kamla send boarding school when kamla ready to give Raghav to pakhi and that evert time when Kalpi need her father I saw him standing behind kamla then in what since he is a good father.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I dint like Vitthal's character at all. He did love his children but whenever his children needed him as a father, he used to support his wife and not his children. He knew that Kamla was giving more attention to Pakhi but still he used to support her always whether giving shelter to Neetu & Sahil or inviting Pakhi to his house when she was married to Raghav.
-Maggi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zindgidilse

Initially he was good dad but later on ðŸ¤¢

later on he remained just as kamla ka husband ðŸ˜†