Article - Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi : The Upcoming Twists In The Shows - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
e
Originally posted by wind_dancer

Yup dear u were among the first who saw it coming!!! But i am feeling so stupid expecting something new out of ek that i am laughing at my stupidity!! Now since he is married whatever he has in his heart does not matter yar!! Use jo karna hai kare!!!

yeah we were weren't we.. we're awesome like that😎😆 but ALAS even i was fooled for a while that she wont do it so we're both equally stupid here🥱 EK Is like that kutte ke pooch that wont ever be straight🤢🤢🤢 exactly, he's married now and THATS what matters... NOT who he loves... there's no point of being in love with one whilst being married to another, so its better if he gets over his love and starts doing justice to Ri.. dont know about others, but i DONT want Ishaani with him now...
Originally posted by wind_dancer

In that case not just ek but sonali is also sadist!! She is the main cv no? Yar jab double sadist milte hai toh judai k siwah aur kuch nahi hota!!

yeah when two sadists get together all we get is a sadistic show that makes your heart and brain ache🤢🤢🤢
Originally posted by gayu0820

stop it such a crap u don't have any right to love her plz stop such a feelings u r married another girl soplz stop it careing her support her I cant diagnosis this seriously but sure even u could not wait her truth reveal after u can marry another girl what r u doning kby the by stop liking ishanni she get good boy he care always & support her

Welcome to the forum😊😊
and exactly, he jumped at the opportunity of getting married and theres no justification whatsoever for that.. not that he doesn't love her, not that he did it coz she's pregnant/fatherless etc etc, not that he himself is heartbroken... and yes, she should get someone better and move on in her life... she can honestly do sooo much better.. Falling in love with Ranveer f**ked her up even more than loving Chirag did🤢🤢🤢