•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Jami Raja is such a full power show...every episode shows something awesome and it never disappoints...We all have to admit it is because of the outstanding performances done by each and every actor...From the good guys to the very bad guys...they do such an awesome job...that makes it is enjoyable to watch...And not forgetting the writers and producers..it is because of them we actually have this show to watch...So thanks to each and everyone involved in this show...IT IS FREAKING AWESOME
Indeed today was the best epi
When outstanding actors are performing in the show means its obviously outstanding show...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† After so long whole Jr cast gathered in a single epi... I loved it...
Originally posted by rachana10

When outstanding actors are performing in the show means its obviously outstanding show...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† After so long whole Jr cast gathered in a single epi... I loved it...

Well said
Well said as always...😊..it was a very good episode...the highlight of the episode was Roshni...the story really moved well today...as long as we get such episoes..i m a happy soul..😊
JR - my favourite show πŸ˜³ TOTAL addiction! πŸ˜†
And today's epis was GOOD πŸ‘
Edited by ..Bohemian.. - 9 years ago
best epi we got today and our show is really a unique & outstanding my frnd😊
yea i  agree...it's been really good yesterday and everyone did a superb job πŸ‘