Originally posted by casweetu12

Originally posted by gudgirl21

Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

Originally posted by Sathia007

Originally posted by Casweetu12
Originally posted by vj3072

poor Shrenu can't even take rest for 5 min...hanif camera is focusing her 24hrs😆

This fellow is obsessed posting shrenus pic
While our hero is obsessed posting shalmalee pics😆
Sacchi mein
Wah wah👏bhai yeh or jaan woh😉...kya baat hain😆

@ sweetu & @ vijji

Is Bhai obsessed with Shrenu's beauty ???? or Trying send some message to the FANS ????

On the contrary, Bhai has made Shrenu a Chota Bachha - probably that's why HE MAN does not get attracted to a chhota baccha !!!!! - he needs a grown up LADY - long fish not a small fish !!!!
🤣

@swathya
Off course bhai is obsessed with shrenus beauty ...since u know naa piggies🐷..hardly get chance to view good meals😉..4 get abt having it😆
And yes he wants to send message to the FANS that since male lead is not interested to click with shrenu ...
Here I come the MAIN LEAD🤣

U know what ...lots of tobacco and alcohol r gonna spoil ur TASTE BUDS
That's exactly what happened with HEMAN
Otherwise the whole world knows
That SMALL fish is more delicious and yummy and good for ur stomach too unlike LONG fish ...which though r easy cathch ...but can cause severe indigestion😉OMH HAHAHA CANT STOP LAUGHING🤣Sweetu ...kahan kahan se lati ho yaar😆

But for quick results and satisfaction a easy catch in form of long fish is preferred by HE MAN ...since it might take some months or years for CHOTA BACCHA to grow up😆LOZ Sweetu😆its all chota bacha's fault😆
And HEMAN seem to b so impatient that for those
ELEVEN MINUTES😉fun ...he is gonna end up spoiling eleven Years of his life😆ELEVEN MIN🤔
🤣

Sharish ..dear u r welcome... I can bring many theories from all over the world ...just for u guys😆

BTW ...FYI
ELEVEN MINUTES was the bestseller written by famous author Paulo coelho😉...just read it to understand what I m talking abt😉

Even still u don't get it...then ask swathya ...she is a voracious reader😃
🤣

sweetuuu🤣

Somya ...why r ROFL🤔
Did I say anything funny😉
Tell me what did u understood from this😉
🤣

not at all dear..hum tho achhe bachhe hain..see my username also says so..😆
m not a bad reader😉😆

Excuse me somya ...who said ELEVEN MINUTES is for bad readers😲...and how cum u know whether its a good or bad read😉
That means u have read it secretly ...hai naa ...naughty girl😆

sweetu by bad reader meant i too read quite a lot😉

@ Sweetu

Perfect Example of''sadomasochism'' .!!!!!!!!

I think that you are talking about MaleMaria.and femaleRalf!!!! - you are superb - excellent reflective learning !!!!!! That's why I love to read your's and Sri's comments !!!! - You two are superb !!!!!

<font color="#252525" face="sans-serif">Do you think that Cvs are giving Example ofSadomasochism in EBPset too???? !!!! OMG !!!!!!</font>
<font color="#252525" face="sans-serif">Being a doctor, I understand human psychology a bit but where isSRI ??- she is psychologist - she can explain this more !!!!!!! ButSweetu you are superb in giving your reflection in EBP!!!!</font>
<font color="#252525" face="sans-serif">Do you really believe that our pure female Ralf will save Male maria from from self destruction !!!!!!! or would Maria under a blind fold carry on his self destruction !!!!!</font>

<font color="#252525" face="sans-serif">However, Our New Male Lead BHAI is deriving his innocent (/) self satisfaction from beautiful purest little children !!!!! = Hah Hah sweetu !!!!! - visual gratification !!!!! - however, thanks a lot to him for his ' KRIPA KE lIYE ' !!!!!! -He might be helping the children to grow up properly and to bring change in our Maria's life !!!!!!-</font>

<font color="#252525" face="sans-serif">BRAVO Sweetu - what a comparison !!!!!!!! - Hats off to you !!!! </font>

@ swathtya

BINGO swathya   👏
I knew u vil get it ...what I want to say😉
Yes yes ..its Male Maria and Female Ralph😆
Its like our male maria is suffering from sadomasochism😉
No doubt he is self made man...but it seems he is quite impatient and want quick success in whatever he does ...so for him its just a matter of ELEVEN MINUTES now ...😉
That's why he could not relate to Female Ralph in the begining ..but there was kinda sort of a fatal attraction between them from the begining which they both could not fathom ...and vil realise only at the time of CLIMAX😉so stay TUNED😆

YES ..I do believe that our Pure female Ralph is the only one who can save male Maria from self destruction😳
Since whether he agrees it or not ...but our male maria has walked on self destruction path only to PROOV A POINT to female Ralph...that he is MASTER OF THE GAME ...the mastery which he has achieved through years of experience😉

But his final destination has to b female RALPH ...or else make Maria is gonna jump down the dark WELL ...under his BLNDFOLDED Walk...since his so called finance or ex ( he had 2 failed relationships right)😉...were not able to guide him properly😉

But only female Ralph can show him the correct path towards light which otherwise he vil not b able to find in that blind fold😆...and can fill his life CANVAS with her COLOURS ...which she is good at drawing

I hope so ..whatever u wrote abt BHAI comes true😉..that he is helping baccha to grow up and bringing change in Maria's life😉

But his self obsession with baccha ...make him look likepeadophiliac

@Sweetu, our newly Crowned Goldie - congrats !!!!!-
I used to know that Maria has only one failed relation after Eleven Minute climax but now you are talking about two failed relations !!!! - one (CB) is known to everybody . Who was the other one ????? !!!!
Maria is still doing every thing for just this Eleven Minute Climax in EBP set - MARIA still believes in ELEVEN Minute CLIMAX !!!! - unbelievable comparison SWEETU !!!!!! It looks to me that you are still in hope that RALPH will come forward to save MARIA from jumping into the dark well !!!!
Superb application of sadomasochism in EBP !!!! - I do not know whom should I congratulate YOU or CVS ?????

Now you are comparing EBP with FataL Attraction !!!!!! - I understand about Michael Douglus but Sharon Stone !!!!!! - you are just making laugh now !!!!!

I also agree with you about the fatal attraction between MD & our virgin SS-Otherwise why so many hide & seek games !!!! why so many fights with macine guns/ killing /BLOCKING / shouting - baar baar ek baar !!!!! Proverb says thief always thinks about a POLICE !!!!!
Now your next topic is paedophilia !!!!!! - so many ebp !!!! - all hulks P to me !!!!!😉

I🤣

sweetu will fr do something i mean is there time????

Somya ..what u r asking ?? 🤪 
Didn't understand anything ...plz b clear 
What is fr 🤔

female ralph

Ok OK 
Somya how can i tell that...m not an astrologer 🤣 
Well
The current plot states that FR is not interested in MM ...and is busy painting her own Iife canvas and coloring her own dreams 😉 
And time was the only crucial thing for their relationship to blossom naa yaar ...which MM was not willing to give for FR acceptance 😕 
If he would have patiently waited and given some time and confidence to FR ...then today ...I would not b penning ELEVEN MINUTES ...in different version on this ebp forum 😆 
🤣

true taht..time was crucial..had mm given time to fr it would hav been diff story😊

Somya ...what would have been the different story ?? Tell tell 😉 
MILLS & BOONS kya   😆 

@Sweetu

Yes Sweetu , Now you understand they are still kids  !!! 

But still I think  that   they need to wait until  they become 18  ( now they are below  15 -  11 minute ectasy is not safe always )- Then ' MILLS & BOONS' - will be perefect !!!!

🤣
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 @ sweetu
 I forget to welcome our  GANDHIJI - for her - nonviolence movement !!!!!!! -= Gandhiji will  be successful in her SATYAGRAHA  - history repeats !!!!
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

originally posted by Sathia007

Originally posted by sathia007

Sweetu,
I have head that you have been kidnapped - & kidnappers demanding for a big Rasom !!!! You are so precious now !!!! everibody is talking about you in the market !!!!!! that's why your Crown has been kept under lock and key by MODIJI.

🤣
Swathya ..I told u naa ..that I knew it robbery was on the way😆
I guess I vil never ever feel as PRECIOUS the way m made to feel on IF😉
The moment I enter the market ..it becomes VOLATILE🤣
Brokers start incurring HEAVY LOSSES and curse me for issuing statements that leads to CRASHING of all their STOCK

At times i feel ...my apperance and statements r much awaited then the FED GOVERNER himself🤣

So all stock broker who have incurred heavy losses due to their wrong decisions ...run with a MORCHA to seek MODI ji redressal😆
And then modi ji CONFISCATE my crown ...and keep it in his CUSTODY under a LOCK & KEY😉
He has already done that 5 consequitive times in a row ...& my name has already been put in GUINESEE WORLD RECORD for this by our IF modi ji😆

Well kidnappers always demand big RANSOM once they know about my CROWN ...but they r not aware that m always on a
TREASURE HUNT . ...that even PIRATES r not aware of😆

So i vil always b a FREE BIRD FLYING HIGH in the sky and introspecting everything with an EAGLE EYE ...since MODIJI can confiscate my CROWN but they can never kidnap my THOUGHT PROCESS & VISION😉
@sweetu
I have to agreee that you have a foresight !!!!!! Infact I was a bit surprised , How was it possibly for you to move freely for such a long time !!!!!!! - I was also expecting this a long time back !!!!!!

MORCH, became scarred as soon as you, viji, me joined their market and pleaded to INDIA Government to take immediate action. Soo this market also would be blocked soon !!!! probably midnight !!!!!!
🤣

@swathya

U r right ...a LONE FIGHTER can b suppressed at times ...but when it becomes a GROUP SATYAGRAHA then even BRITISHERS had to flee our country INDIA...right   🤣
If even GANDHIJI had to suffer under British rule ...then m all set to carry fwd his NON VOILENCE MOVEMENT on India F .😉
Even MODI ji will realise one day that his DICTATORSHIP is not gonna make India a better place to live in😉...in fact it might do more damage and vil b a hurdle in its DEVELOPMENT😆

FREEDOM of exprsession or speech should never b banned in any country which believes in DEMOCRACY😉

U know what ..BROKERS doing MORCHA were unable to break my almost one week Long Run because ...they were unable to find any fault in my TIPS and MARKET PREDICTION😉
The worst thing happened for them when u and vj. ...and some others too supported my view and COVERED UR OPEN POSITIONS Accordingly ... Thus saving urself by incurring LONG TERM LOSSES & HEARTBREAKS😉
So very soon Indian Govt vil have to listen to our PLEAS for being more LIBERAL😉

And very soon they vil come HUNTING for me here too ...once my name FLASHES on their SCREENS ...Broker and Modiji ...vil read all our comments on this market with bated Breath ...to know ...what r FUTURE PREDICTIONS are😆
And if they find it DETRIMENTAL to their interest or likings ..then m sure even this MARKET vil b closed passed midnight
🤣
But till then v can have fun forecasting and predicting our FREE WILL right😉

@ Sweetu,

What we are doing now - JUST FUN , You really has a great sense of humour !!!!!! - how can people in the market not enjoy this !!!!- just taking everything seriously and talking against each other !!!!!

I am at home this morning to carry on some official paper works. In fact I took unpaid day off to day !!!!! and what about you ??- not in office ????
🤣

I do agree with you hundred percent @ Bold !!!!

Freedom expressions/ liberalization/ open market policy - is important for development , specially for a developing world !!!!! - therefore developer must realize this !!!!!

Who does care in this world , if you like to stop your own development/ developement of expression/ development of thought process, then the country's development will be halted !!!!!

People will not be aware of the outside world , would be remained narrow mindied with full of superstitions and blindness !!!!

black marketting/ back bitting/ abuse/ narrowness etc will overwhelemed the people' morality/ dignity and in the long rum the country woud suffer a lot - underdevelopent.

Big industrialised/ scientists/ writers will move to the other countries where they can have freedom of expressions/ liberilzation !!!!!

Any Good work gets criticised initially but at the end public will realize by themselves !!!!!!

In the long run , victory comes with truth & honesty !!!!!

I used to think EBP believes in open market policy !!!!!!, do not you see ASHLOK romancing always keeping their bed room's door open ?????? !!!!!!! !!!!!!

@swathya
Even I took a day off today 😆 ..and look what r v doing here. ...giving lectures to SILENT READERS ...abt Freedom Movement ...and World Economics 😉 apart from ELEVEN MINUTES of human psychology 🤣

👏 loved ur take on...development ...freedom...liberalization.
Democracy... And fleeing of talent out of the nation due to suffocation

I felt like I was reading synopsis of my all time favorite novel ATLAS SHRUGGED by Ayan Rand 😃
I guess v should gift its copy to MODIji ...to make him understand what v r talking about 😆

U know having FAITH in sum1 is a good thing ..since it keeps u going and builds ur hope to survive the worst situations 😃

But to Bad thing is ...having BLIND FAITH...even when u have proof the person u r trusting is fooling u and taking advantage of ur innocence

Criticism should always b welcomed for constructive development of nations and ppl alike 😉 ...it helps ppl understand what they should not do ..or rather what they should do 😉 ...its like critics make u learn from ur own mistakes ...transforming u into a strong and respected individual 😃
But ALAS ...very few can digest the BITTER TRUTH and others r
Just ready to SHOO the person off who dares to speak it 😕

But u know what ...SUPERSTITION & BLIND FAITH r soo common and deep rooted here that the only way to remove it from root .is to make those ppl realize their mistakes by their own experiences 😉 ..
Since TRUTH vil shine in the end ...no matter how much battle v need to fight for it ...or how much time it may take ..to b fully revealed 😆

U know at times
IGNORANCE IS A BLISS 😉 ..BUT ACTING IGNORANT BY PURPOSELY BLINDFOLDING oneself is sheer STUPIDITY 😕

Actually EBP do believe in OPEN DOOR POLICY and all ppl over here enjoy peeping in ASHLOKs unlocked bedroom to know what these two r up to 😆 ...everybody derives pleasure in knowing what is happening in ashlok life ...
But the same is TABOO for discussion openly over here 😉
STRANGE
😕
casweetu12 thumbnail

Originally posted Casweetu12

Originally posted Casweetu12
Originally posted by nim_var

@Sweetu, @ Swathya,
what a discussion gals...loved reading yr take and am running to the nearest bookstore or download the book..Eleven minutes by paul coelho...You know my innocent mind came up with something else..altogether...when I came across 11 minutes and was...left wondering...😉😉

I know I know...the forum has made me naughty...what to do...

As said...hope Ralph brings Maria out of the tunnel and he is salvaged...so that his life can be filled with colors...

Nimmy
Just run and grab the copy of Eleven minutes from ur nearest store ...so that u vil completely understand in what reference v r discussing it here😆
And do join us ...and give ur review after reading it😉
V r definitely feeding naughty thoughts to ur brain🤣

Ralph is the medicine for Maria's disease and only FR can bring stability ...peace...satisfaction...and happiness in MM life😉...only the precondition is MM should b able to control his urge for taking hasty decisions and should keep away from ppl who r FANNING HIS EGO at the pretex of being his friends😉
Only than his BUNGEE JUMPING in the WELL can b stopped😉

@ Nimmy,
Sorry for spoiling your innocent Virgin Mind !!!! - stay away from Eleven Minutes/ Lady Chatterley's lover/ Basic Instinct / Fatal Attraction !!!!!! - these are all forbidden apples !!!!!
All are children In EBP forum as well as at EBP set !!!!! - Only children games are permissible at EBP set like Chhor police - even not KABADI ( children may get electric Current !!!!! ).

But CVS unknowingly giving us convulating story line of 11 minutes baar baar ek baar !!!!!!

@ Sweetu
MM at this moment only enjoying the ectasy of ELEVEN MINUTE & loves to play CHHOR POLICE !!!!!!! He needs to practice KABADI with FR first - then follows -----
🤣

🤣
Wah wah sathiya👏..MM njoys ecstasy of 11 minutes and still love to play kiddo game CHOR POLICE🤣
For whom??? Is he still trying to impress bacchi ...with his stupid game playing tricks😉

But our FR is toh playing TOUCH ME IF U CAN Game with him ...😆...so seem to b doging his advances from the begining😉

Yes ...KABADDI ...is perfect for both of them👍🏼
Since MM will get satisfaction of playing with KID and secondly while catching ...pinning...pulling ...hugging..back hug...side hug ..front hug ...etc ...while making her FALL on his side ...m sure he himself vil FALL for her badly and then only can understand the true ecstasy of 11 minutes that he can get only by playing with her😉
🤣
And FR while playing kabaddi ...vil feel like playing catch me of u can HEMAN ...😉...and might became his SAVIOR itself😉
@ Sweetu

Yes sweetu, they are still Kids / kids loves lo play Kido game !!!

They may get 11 minute ectasy by consuming forbidden apples - (this is also a nature of a kid not a reflection of maturitty - if you say NO to them, they will do more !!!!!) , but at then end of the day, they are all kids - below 15 ; they can not give their childish game -

Do not you see in EBP our TINY Baby always loves to play CHHOR POLICE wear a blind fold and fell here and there/ kissed here & there !!!! - ''TOUCH ME IF U CAN'' - is kiddie's most favourite game !!!!
🤣When they will reach 16 - Kabadi will be safe for them - probably not now , they may harm themselves !!!! - For the time being let them play'' CHHOR POLICE/ TOUCH ME IF CAN'' game !!!!!

@swathya
Hahaha ...I too would have loved to believe ..that they both r KIDDOS ...below 15 yrs 😆
But unfortunately ...they both r not kids anymore
It just that
FR ACTS Kiddish 😉
While
MM BEHAVES Kiddish
And so both r at fault in their respective ACTIONS ...although both do it with different INTENTIONS 😉

FR acts kiddish in order to protect herself with MM direct advances ...fearing about his character and forbidden past 😉 ..leaving him bitter in taste ..and so he continues with his forbidden business by
Consuming FORBIDDEN APPLE for every ELEVEN MINUTES he wants 😆

While MM behaves kiddish ...since he is a COWARD who is still not convinced abt his own forbidden business ...but still carries it on for garnering ..publicity ...sympathy in the market ...and to garner support for his act for consuming those Apples inadvertantly mocking his own faithful Clients 😉

But u know what when grown up adults like them acts and behaves like this naa ...then they should not b passed on as kiddish ...but needs to b treated ...since only MAD ppl behave with so much immaturity at this age 😉
🤣
casweetu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

Originally posted by vj3072

poor Shrenu can't even take rest for 5 min...hanif camera is focusing her 24hrs😆

This fellow is obsessed posting shrenus pic
While our hero is obsessed posting shalmalee pics😆
Sacchi mein
Wah wah👏bhai yeh or jaan woh😉...kya baat hain😆

@ sweetu & @ vijji

Is Bhai obsessed with Shrenu's beauty ???? or Trying send some message to the FANS ????

On the contrary, Bhai has made Shrenu a Chota Bachha - probably that's why HE MAN does not get attracted to a chhota baccha !!!!! - he needs a grown up LADY - long fish not a small fish !!!!
🤣

@swathya
Off course bhai is obsessed with shrenus beauty ...since u know naa piggies🐷..hardly get chance to view good meals😉..4 get abt having it😆
And yes he wants to send message to the FANS that since male lead is not interested to click with shrenu ...
Here I come the MAIN LEAD🤣

U know what ...lots of tobacco and alcohol r gonna spoil ur TASTE BUDS
That's exactly what happened with HEMAN
Otherwise the whole world knows
That SMALL fish is more delicious and yummy and good for ur stomach too unlike LONG fish ...which though r easy cathch ...but can cause severe indigestion😉OMH HAHAHA CANT STOP LAUGHING🤣Sweetu ...kahan kahan se lati ho yaar😆

But for quick results and satisfaction a easy catch in form of long fish is preferred by HE MAN ...since it might take some months or years for CHOTA BACCHA to grow up😆LOZ Sweetu😆its all chota bacha's fault😆
And HEMAN seem to b so impatient that for those
ELEVEN MINUTES😉fun ...he is gonna end up spoiling eleven Years of his life😆ELEVEN MIN🤔
🤣

Sharish ..dear u r welcome... I can bring many theories from all over the world ...just for u guys😆

BTW ...FYI
ELEVEN MINUTES was the bestseller written by famous author Paulo coelho😉...just read it to understand what I m talking abt😉

Even still u don't get it...then ask swathya ...she is a voracious reader😃
🤣

sweetuuu🤣

Somya ...why r ROFL🤔
Did I say anything funny😉
Tell me what did u understood from this😉
🤣

not at all dear..hum tho achhe bachhe hain..see my username also says so..😆
m not a bad reader😉😆

Excuse me somya ...who said ELEVEN MINUTES is for bad readers😲...and how cum u know whether its a good or bad read😉
That means u have read it secretly ...hai naa ...naughty girl😆

sweetu by bad reader meant i too read quite a lot😉

@ Sweetu

Perfect Example of''sadomasochism'' .!!!!!!!!

I think that you are talking about MaleMaria.and femaleRalf!!!! - you are superb - excellent reflective learning !!!!!! That's why I love to read your's and Sri's comments !!!! - You two are superb !!!!!

<font color="#252525" face="sans-serif">Do you think that Cvs are giving Example ofSadomasochism in EBPset too???? !!!! OMG !!!!!!</font>
<font color="#252525" face="sans-serif">Being a doctor, I understand human psychology a bit but where isSRI ??- she is psychologist - she can explain this more !!!!!!! ButSweetu you are superb in giving your reflection in EBP!!!!</font>
<font color="#252525" face="sans-serif">Do you really believe that our pure female Ralf will save Male maria from from self destruction !!!!!!! or would Maria under a blind fold carry on his self destruction !!!!!</font>

<font color="#252525" face="sans-serif">However, Our New Male Lead BHAI is deriving his innocent (/) self satisfaction from beautiful purest little children !!!!! = Hah Hah sweetu !!!!! - visual gratification !!!!! - however, thanks a lot to him for his ' KRIPA KE lIYE ' !!!!!! -He might be helping the children to grow up properly and to bring change in our Maria's life !!!!!!-</font>

<font color="#252525" face="sans-serif">BRAVO Sweetu - what a comparison !!!!!!!! - Hats off to you !!!! </font>

@ swathtya

BINGO swathya   👏
I knew u vil get it ...what I want to say😉
Yes yes ..its Male Maria and Female Ralph😆
Its like our male maria is suffering from sadomasochism😉
No doubt he is self made man...but it seems he is quite impatient and want quick success in whatever he does ...so for him its just a matter of ELEVEN MINUTES now ...😉
That's why he could not relate to Female Ralph in the begining ..but there was kinda sort of a fatal attraction between them from the begining which they both could not fathom ...and vil realise only at the time of CLIMAX😉so stay TUNED😆

YES ..I do believe that our Pure female Ralph is the only one who can save male Maria from self destruction😳
Since whether he agrees it or not ...but our male maria has walked on self destruction path only to PROOV A POINT to female Ralph...that he is MASTER OF THE GAME ...the mastery which he has achieved through years of experience😉

But his final destination has to b female RALPH ...or else make Maria is gonna jump down the dark WELL ...under his BLNDFOLDED Walk...since his so called finance or ex ( he had 2 failed relationships right)😉...were not able to guide him properly😉

But only female Ralph can show him the correct path towards light which otherwise he vil not b able to find in that blind fold😆...and can fill his life CANVAS with her COLOURS ...which she is good at drawing

I hope so ..whatever u wrote abt BHAI comes true😉..that he is helping baccha to grow up and bringing change in Maria's life😉

But his self obsession with baccha ...make him look likepeadophiliac

@Sweetu, our newly Crowned Goldie - congrats !!!!!-
I used to know that Maria has only one failed relation after Eleven Minute climax but now you are talking about two failed relations !!!! - one (CB) is known to everybody . Who was the other one ????? !!!!
Maria is still doing every thing for just this Eleven Minute Climax in EBP set - MARIA still believes in ELEVEN Minute CLIMAX !!!! - unbelievable comparison SWEETU !!!!!! It looks to me that you are still in hope that RALPH will come forward to save MARIA from jumping into the dark well !!!!
Superb application ofsadomasochism in EBP!!!! - I do not know whom should I congratulate YOU or CVS ?????

Now you are comparing EBP withFataL Attraction !!!!!! -I understand about Michael Douglus but Sharon Stone!!!!!! -you are just making laugh now!!!!!

I also agree with you about the fatal attraction between MD & our virgin SS-Otherwise why so many hide & seek games !!!!why so many fights with macine guns/ killing /BLOCKING / shouting - baar baar ek baar !!!!! Proverb says thief always thinks about a POLICE !!!!!
Now your next topic is paedophilia !!!!!! - so many ebp !!!! - all hulksPto me !!!!!😉

I🤣

sweetu will fr do something i mean is there time????

Somya ..what u r asking ??🤪
Didn't understand anything ...plz b clear
What is fr🤔

female ralph

Ok OK
Somya how can i tell that...m not an astrologer🤣
Well
The current plot states that FR is not interested in MM ...and is busy painting her own Iife canvas and coloring her own dreams😉
And time was the only crucial thing for their relationship to blossom naa yaar ...which MM was not willing to give for FR acceptance😕
If he would have patiently waited and given some time and confidence to FR ...then today ...I would not b penning ELEVEN MINUTES ...in different version on this ebp forum😆
🤣

true taht..time was crucial..had mm given time to fr it would hav been diff story😊

Somya ...what would have been the different story ?? Tell tell😉
MILLS & BOONS kya   😆

@Sweetu

Yes Sweetu , Now you understand they are still kids !!!

But still I think that they need to wait until they become 18 ( now they are below 15 - 11 minute ectasy is not safe always )- Then ' MILLS & BOONS' - will be perefect !!!!

🤣

I wished MILLS & BOONS was reality with them
But unfortunately ...they r hell bent to narrate 11 minutes to us ..even Though its not safe for them 😉
🤣
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Good going, sweetu! On the way to another armed robbery!!

sweetu again started saji 😆 i was abov to jump in the post but the content is unaware to me😕 ELEVEN MINUTE is unaware to me😭 i have to read that to join here but after reading thet and back to here not sure this still here or MODIJI clean heie 😆 so decided to sit back in the gallery😉 sathia and sweetu, can u explain ELEVEN MINUTE in eleven minute 😉
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamir.Aashlok

sweetu again started saji 😆 i was abov to jump in the post but the content is unaware to me😕 ELEVEN MINUTE is unaware to me😭 i have to read that to join here but after reading thet and back to here not sure this still here or MODIJI clean heie 😆 so decided to sit back in the gallery😉 sathia and sweetu, can u explain ELEVEN MINUTE in eleven minute 😉

@Sweetu ji ...plz explain ELEVEN MINUTES 😉 
@Swetha i too was confused but then Mahan Athi ... Shweetu Ji recommend me to search on net. i just read WIKI of ELEVEN MINUTED ...and got it😉☺️ 
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sahrish u naughty girl 😉 now i am going to read wiki of ELEVEN MINUTE😉 i hope wiki of eleven minute cite do not have hanging😆 bcoz all IF girls is busy with searching this 😆 stock of this book soon going to end bcoz us 😲 😆
gudgirl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: casweetu12

Somya ...what would have been the different story ?? Tell tell 😉
MILLS & BOONS kya   😆
🤣

yaeh yeh😆... but then😕
casweetu12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamir.Aashlok

Shwetha ...ask gud girl somya 😆 ...she can narrate u eleven minutes in 11 seconds 😉
🤣