Frequent Posters

Shyamlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful job amfi..You are AMAZING...πŸ‘
Waida1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

i love u soul sister that is the begining and end of it all, not seen u but always felt u to be close to my heartπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Just like you and the other's are close to my heart too...! Wish...I also was from India...would have like to meet you all in real...! You and all those who are from India..you can plan a meeting place on your holidays and meet each other's...that would be terrific...naa...!πŸ˜ƒ
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shyamlu

Shyama diiiπŸ˜ƒ long time no c???? Kaise hain aap??????πŸ˜ƒ
Waida1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

Ya!! Waida! I believe the same! Beauty reflects from within and with our good deeds!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes...shri...you must judge a person and find him/her beautiful by his/her good deeds than by his/her good looks, prettiness and fairness...! πŸ˜‰
Waida1234 thumbnail

Hey Shyama...how are you and little family...?  Shyama...why don't you try and write something...a short story or a one shot...? I want your name also to be included in the first page of this Shastri Sisters Writers Club...! πŸ˜ƒ

Shyamlu thumbnail

Shyama diiiπŸ˜ƒ long time no c???? Kaise hain aap??????πŸ˜ƒ

Hi shri..I am absolutely fine..i am not watching the show isiliye not comming here much Shri..How r u and how is studies?
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi shri..I am absolutely fine..i am not watching the show isiliye not comming here much Shri..How r u and how is studies?

Syama di miss u so much!! Pls SS mat dekh a atleast forum mein aana yup studies going on diii till 31 March it will go on!πŸ˜ƒ I have to bear it till then! After that all my stress will b over and I'll b always in the forum!!πŸ˜‰
Shyamlu thumbnail

Syama di miss u so much!! Pls SS mat dekh a atleast forum mein aana yup studies going on diii till 31 March it will go on!πŸ˜ƒ I have to bear it till then! After that all my stress will b over and I'll b always in the forum!!πŸ˜‰

Good luck with everything, i will try to come here now on...πŸ˜ƒ
lisadfg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its a really nice work...very nice...now v can get anuraj scenes in one click...
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😳