Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Navya in a skirt
It Took me a Few minutes to realize that it's our navya
I hope Nandani doesnt change her clothes, she Looks so beautiful in them, i am picturing the Holi Scenes
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is great...loving the change in Navya... and the first MANAN meeting was definitely memorable...looking forward to the next update. 😊
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i lvoe it
i had a question so manik is the teacher
so than how old he is 
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fireroad99

i lvoe it

i had a question so manik is the teacher
so than how old he is

noo manik is not teacher he is student but had influence in everyone he rules there
read again to clear the confusion :)
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Part -3 The Challenge  

U don't know him Nandini, he is Manik Malhotra, rules over this place, he is like king of the college.

Both Nandini and Navya asked together, really?

Yes even seniors and teachers scared of him, nobody dares to mess with him.

Yes I saw that so called strict teacher haven't said a single word to him said Nandini with narrow eyes.

Because his uncle is a director of education board and his mother is one of the trusties here, how can teachers risk their jobs and not only inside the college but also out, I heard he has close friendship with aftar bhai.

Who is he? Asked Navya.

Aftar bhai is a don.

Wow said Navya excitedly, so cool yaar. Nandini hit her arm, Navya sticks her lower lip out at her and said to Mukti tell us something more about him.

Mukti was also enjoying talking about them, u know he and his friends, they always stick together, if one is not around means no one around, his friends Dhruv, Cabir, Abhi and Max. All are from very nice backgrounds. They have permanent seats in canteen, classroom, assembly and students' common room, nobody dares to sit there, His brother is also in this college but looks with them less, u saw them na Nandini? they all are so handsome and Manik, omg... he is the hottest boy of the college, tells Mukti with dreamy eyes and Navya replied, owww... I want to see them.

Yes u should see Navya replied Mukti, Nandini was simply rolling eyes on them,

Mukti said u know I heard they went to jail also, they usually evolves in fights and gang wars. Infect they have revolvers too.

Wow... they are so macho, said Navya with excitement but Nandini felt disgust for them, so he is a badass, big devil but I agree they all are good looking and that devil was dam hot, how that much good looking boy can be like this? hawww has he killed anybody? Suddenly her eyes grew larger with horror...  what if he kill me for making him lose the race... She shook her head to coming back from her thoughts.

Mukti continues u know what! every girl in the college wants to be with them, these girls always runs behind him in spite of his bad boy image and he chooses the lucky one who he likes. Party, night clubs, girls, bullying everyone, that's their life. None interested in study, everyone in the college calling them spoilt rich boys.

Navya was so impressed by that information; she replied with dreamy eyes Wow what a life yr, party, enjoyment and no study Don't know why everyone calling them spoilt, hunh... they must be jealous right Nandini? Nandini glared back at her.

At the same time Nandini was nervous also by getting the taste of his power, why he sat with me in class, oh god... and what was the meaning of his mocking grins, his intense eyes popping up in her mind, she looked up and joint hands Aaiyappa save me from this devil.

The ringing of bell took her out from the trance. Next class again with devil no... Navya waved them before walking ahead to her own class.

Mukti shook her and asked what happened?

That devil, I mean Manik, she held her hand plz Mukti don't get up this time.

Don't worry I told u na, they have no interest in study and also they attends classes only few times in a week so chill.

Nandini sighed.

Mukti elbowed her btw u must be happy yaar, no one would say a single word to u after his sitting incident with u. Mukti giggled even u can come late again.

Really? Is he that much powerful?

Yes she winked to her, now let's go for the next class.

Nandini was feeling good now, because 5 days passed and he hasn't came in a class once or came in her sight because most of her time she spends in class, computer lab and library and they have no relation with these places, she is relaxed and thinking that she is safe from the devil.

In a lunch time Mukti, Navya and Nandini reached canteen, but Nandini's legs frozen at the entrance after seeing his gang inside. she elbowed Navya plz let's go back, I m not feeling hungry.

Oh come on... ok at least have some snacks.

Both dragged her inside where she took a corner table and trying to hide herself, while Navya and Mukti both were starring him with dreamy eyes.

Now who's next shouted Cabir, someone pushed a thin guy with spectacles front of them, Manik sat in his usual style keeping his legs of the table and back comfortably resting on the chair, he has cigarette between two fingers, all were sitting there waiting for the fun.

They ordered for the music... munni badnaam hui darling tere liye... main jhandu baam hui darling tere liye.

Abhi ordered what r u waiting for? Dance... come on, what a song... everyone making fun of him and that poor boy was standing silently there and shivering with fear, seems like he would cry anytime, Nandini was burning with anger by seeing their cruelness with poor boy, suddenly she got strength and walked towards them without thinking anything, stood between the shivering boy and the bad boys like a wall, folding her hands across chest, she asked furiously what you guys think of yourself? This college is not your father's property, we all paying fees, we coming here for study and making our carrier with dignity, why do we tolerate your behavior? Look at this poor boy what was his fault?

Mukti and Navya's jaw dropped, the pin drop silence has taken place in a whole canteen, everyone looking at her, who is this daring girl who has guts of talking with him in such a tone?

Everyone waiting for Manik's response, Mukti signed... uff... ye toh gayi...

He stood up, walked ahead front of her and looking her toes to head, he smirked and exhaled his cigarette smoke right on her face, she hates smoking, she coughed and waved hand front of her face to get rid of the smoke.

What's your name girl?

She confidently replied Nandini.

So Miss Nandini it seems like u are new here and you have no idea about the rules of this college? Yes it is my property and we rule here. I think this information should be enough for u. he replied arrogantly.

He dropped his cigarette and smashed by shoes.  She looked at others who are also smoking she asked making dirty face what do you think? U r looking cool doing smoke, no! do you know how much it is dangerous? It causes cancer, pulmonary diseases and bronchitis.  what would your family feel when one day they come to know u have lung cancer. Answer me? she turned at Cabir and raised her eyes brows, he stammered abbb... vo...

see no answer, its a poison, I have read in today's newspaper thousands of people dying every year by lung cancer. Replied Nandini.

Manik asked in a serious voice really?

She nodded still folding her hand.

He turned to his friend, guys stop from now, understood.

Abhi asked smoking?

No idiot news paper and all of them burst in laughter and shared high five with each other. She looked at them disgustingly and turned to that boy said you go.

Manik turned back to her hey hey... who give u the right of inferring in our matters? Anyways he has no fun just wasting our time, u can send him back so now its your turn, she looked at him with questioning expression, come on chashmish dance for us replied Manik. Come on guys say... everyone started screaming we want dace we want dance.

She shouted no I won't.

He was circling around her , Well sweetheart you have to dance or I can give u another option if u don't want to dance, u have to be my slave till one week. She was silent, Come on sweaty we are waiting for your answer?

he stopped circling ok u r looking confused, I m giving u whole day of today, think wisely, we'll meet tomorrow same place same time, till then have a grt day.

he made his way to the door with his gang; Nandini quickly stepped out after him because she couldn't handle everyone's piercing gaze. Mukti and Navya too followed her, they were running behind her... oh Nandini wait wait... Navya grabbed her shoulder and said wow Nandini I didn't know that U have jhansi ki rani inside. Yes Nandini u r so daring said Mukti.

What daring? Do you know what he ordered? I will have to dance in canteen, she started whining, imagine... front of everyone.

Then choose the other option, be his slave, replied Mukti.

Slave? What would I have to do?

Well not so tough, u just have to complete his assignments, clean his locker, manage his juice or protein shake during his sports practice and follow his orders.

What the hell? I will not be his slave at any cost replied Nandini folding her hands.

Its not that bad Nandini, think yaar, u will get a chance to be with him all the time, all girls dying for this opportunity, or may be if come in a mood, he can kiss u also.

Both Navya and Mukti giggled and Nandini hit their arms in frustration, they giggled more.

When Nandini was walking towards gate, a big silver shiny car stopped at her way, the glass of window dripped down, he took off his glasses, hey remember the deal, I want to see dance and mind it, a nice dance otherwise be ready for being my slave. He smiled mockingly to her and drove away after closing the window glass.

Agrrr... I hate this devil.

In Malhotra mension.

Jay came to Manik hey bro can I take your old books, actually I want to make some notes.

Yeah sure, oh btw why u are asking, U hv all right on my things more than me, even if I don't want to give u, what will change? u still get my things by dad right? He said in a taunting way, he pointed the shelf, there they are.

he took the books and looked at Manik, who was busy in tightening his boxing gloves. jay cursed all the past happenings and said to himself I m missing my old bro Then sadly left the room. When he left Manik too looked at the door then again back to his work.

Nyonika heard everything, she asked to jay, why beta? He doesn't talk to you properly, he doesn't see u as brother, in fact he hates u! In spite of all this u r still hoping? he would never accept us as his family, he saw us as a step and will always see like this, why don't u understand son?

Jay slipped her hand from his head and said with anger, No mom, he doesn't hate us u were the one who made him hate us, from the childhood he continuously searching a mother in u, but u...he tighten his fist, he has me as a bother but u broke our innocent relationship too and then u snatched his father also, everyone left him alone, if my brother is like this today only person is responsible and that is u. I don't blame him if he hates us I blame u for all this then he left from there leaving Nyonika in shock and sadness.

Like and comment compulsoryπŸ˜‰
manan58 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. Awesome part shreya
This ws soo great
Jst loved it..
Cont soon
lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice part..
continue soon...
Amekha thumbnail
Where were you all these days ? I was waiting for you to update this one and your other ff. πŸ˜Š
Anyways this part was fabulous. I loved the way nandini stood up to him. So I guess she will choose the slave option ?
Thanks for the pm and update soon. Take care πŸ€—
piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome dear..
update soonπŸ˜ƒ
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its..simply amazing...πŸ‘
loved it yaar...bad boy and good girl...wow...awesome..πŸ˜‰.
loved manan talks...u penned it beautifully...pls continue soon..dear...
thanks a lot for the pm dear...😊