Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Rags confession to kalpi

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How many of u liked rags confession to kalpi. I always felt it was too rushed at the party. I felt it could have been done better. His realization of love for her was too fast. I always wanted to see a jealous rags. I had wished rags had been given a little competition for kalpi.Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Raghav ka confession tho paki ke liye tha accidentally Kalpi ko hogaya ğŸ˜›
i liked that holi n party confession which is actually for kalpi ğŸ˜ƒ
varahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same... I also feel the same... Idiots don't know how to write a story... Stupid EMA CVs😡 then they separate d our RagNa.. ğŸ˜¡
kark12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
actually I did not like his confession at party ..I didnt getvwt he done.   done that day...

see logically agar vo paki ko I love kehenewala tha aur mistakely kalpi ko kehediya tho uske dialog "I love u kalpana " hona chayiye tha but it was "mai ye kehena chahatha hu ki mai kalpana se pyar kartha hu"
I did nt get y he aaid like that..

MagicalMadness thumbnail
I felt a lot of things when it came to rags and kalpi was rushed. The holi confession and the office confession where he decorated the office with flowers were nice. But the sequence of events never made sense. 😛   And don't forget the stupid sindoor dunking incident that ema team called a marriage. 😆 what a joke. 😕
Ragna1302 thumbnail

I want jealous raghav. ...n after that he realised his love 2 kalpi. .
N different style confession. ..but cv's ğŸ˜¡ not give us what we want..😭
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Swity same here. I really wanted to see a jealous rags. When ur comes to ema I feel dil kay armaan asoowon mein behgaye 😉 😆
kark12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunyy

I felt a lot of things when it came to rags and kalpi was rushed. The holi confession and the office confession where he decorated the office with flowers were nice. But the sequence of events never made sense. 😛   And don't forget the stupid sindoor dunking incident that ema team called a marriage. 😆 what a joke. 😕

that was raghav kalpi playing holi with sindoor
kark12 thumbnail
ua. sunny and sweet I always. wanted to see jealous raghav. that to with sammy..
I always wanted sammy to flirt with kalpi and raghv feeling jealous..
and maya I wanted maya should have played the role by which kalpi feel somewhat jealous unknowingly
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I guess no one satisfied with raghavs confession...
it could be much more better...& I feels its very fast...b4 confession cv could have shown many cute romantic ragna scenes..but they didnt 😡 ...