Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

I'm depressed - Page 2

sandy_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dangercalling

one more thing parth started following the rajiv raj new director of kyy on instagram today so I don't think he is leaving. ..

tumhare mu me ghi sakkar...hope he or someone frm d production gives a confrmasn sun..i so madly dnt want hm to leav d show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .SobtiLicious.

I will want to give a si ple advise

Dont have high hopes because badme agr dil tutta hein to it hurts a lot ๐Ÿ˜”Saying from my personal experience of Barun's leaving IPKKND...because in his time also TC was the first one to reveal the news and firstly they all even Barun denied the news in the month of September ,2012 that he is leaving the show but he actually did i mean left the show on november...so yes dont have high hopes  because may be it will hurt you later 

I have already accepted that he is gonna leave the show and i just wanna enjoy the last 1 month truly and of course i badly want  this show to end with a good note now so that we can cherish those beautiful moments...

it's my experience with barun that has me so right now - I was so attached to IPKKND 

Chimera-DNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandy_111

tumhare mu me ghi sakkar...hope he or someone frm d production gives a confrmasn sun..i so madly dnt want hm to leav d show...

same here...I m addicted..
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dangercalling

one more thing parth started following the rajiv raj new director of kyy on instagram today so I don't think he is leaving. ..

I like how you're so positive thinking ๐Ÿ˜›
ushmaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญi'm also getting bad feelings..
plz someone give a positive hope..๐Ÿฅบ
crazy5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya i feel the same too... I think i m jinxed...coz d ladt tym i really gt involved with a show ws ipkknd n barun sobti quit n nw v r getn to hear abt parth...its really sad n depressing...
backwithabang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Do not be depressed coz its just a show and has to end one day.๐Ÿ˜Š
pooji145 thumbnail
me too
koi to postive news do
so much off screen drama..i am tried now..
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear oma,
Don't take stress. When ever he has to leave he will. He wont stop that's what I think and if the show is extended till Jun may be he stopped or may be not.the thing is the reason they are giving coz of niti. I don't think so. It can be any reason work load or new be flick.
If he leave before june then I say don't end the serial .the show must go on whoever wants to see will see whoever don't will not watch.
For me parth is manik.i love MaNan.
alicedsouza17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just be prepared for da worse..dont keep ur hopes high or else ul get a 'Jhatkha'..hehe๐Ÿ˜† Wel,i believe da article is true abt parth leavin da show except da reason being niti.. N im watching dis show til da end for niti & other casts
So bring it on.. Come wat may!!