Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaraqureshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Abida_angel

I can understand you, but again that doesn't mean that if parth leaves then arjit for sure replaces him...he has the full right to deny it regardless parths leave 😊
Even the article says that arjit has been approached only..that doesn't mean that he has to be the replacing even if parth quits 😊
So be positve yaar until any other news is out 😊

hmm...bt ven he wx askd to cmnt regardin dis he said he cant tok bout it at d moment..dat does mean smthn x going on in his mind... 😲
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think now he will leave the show...firstly he and Niti Taylor have no compatibility..no one can beat the chemistry of Mrunal with him... then Kyy will get super flopped if that actor leaves the show...and Arjit also won't take this much bigger risk of leaving the no.1 show of Balaji...people will definitely not like him there...and I won't be able to handle any other Purab...no plz. Rabul is because of ArNal.
He is an intelligent guy..who has till now taken very sensible decisions regarding his carrier.
Also kyy may be how much bigger show it is...and how much popularity it has for online viewers...but for TRP audiences or in representation to major front television it doesn't matter much.
Arjit is now renowned face because of kkb...he gets nominations in awards like ITA , GITA and other because of kkb only...there shows like kyy don't get any nominations...

So let's hope for the best...current phase is going bad...but everything will come back with a bang😊
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why would he leave the NO.1 show?

Actors can manage two shows at a time!
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaaraDON

I agree on this...but lead role in kyy has lot much to deliver..like those people have to work even 2-3 days continuously...they themselves tweet about it or share how much they are freaked out...so no chance of doing that show and this one together..not only for him but for any other actor too.
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zaaraqureshi

hmm...bt ven he wx askd to cmnt regardin dis he said he cant tok bout it at d moment..dat does mean smthn x going on in his mind... 😲

That can be because its not even confirmed that parth is leaving...as the PH is still trying to make him stay and his fans are saying that he has confirmed that he's not leaving..
They might have called up arjit so that he has in the back of his mind and thinks about it IF parth chooses to leave...so..honestly I really don't think arjit will leave KKB...its a dream of actors to work with EK and under a bug banner like balaji...hence the channel also..zee tv..people like desire to get a show on zee or starplus...I am sure he will see faar moore benifits in staying 😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i have never watch KYY...but i heard alot abt parth's popularity and parth-niti jodi as Manan...
just went through half of the comments...forget arjit...the viewers of KYY are not accepting any other actor in the role of parth...they only want parth...and if replacement happens...they will quit the show...honestly i am shocked by parth's fanbase...its huge...its going to be a risk for the PH if they replace parth with arjit or any other actors...

replacements has always been flop for shows especially if its for the main leads...either its off air within few months or slow death of the show...and here...its abt a popular youth show...a very popular couple...it will backfire big time...we have DMG and MJHT as great examples of backfire plans due to replacement...Its lots of risk for a youth show than a saas bahu show...when the youth show deals with friendship and romance

Its better for the PH to sort out issues b/w parth-niti in matured way...convince parth to stay...rather than replacing him with arjit or any other actors...the show will suffer w/o parth...

well KYY fans confirms that parth confess he is not leaving the show...but still i don't trust it completely...many times not to loose viewership...most actors play safe not divulge the truth...after their resignation date...they leave the show...lets wait for more news...

but from my view...parth has a huge fanbase...the show will suffer if he quits...neither arjit nor any other actors can save the sinking ship...its the same like DMG

Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SaaraDON

the role parth plays is a lead role and a popular one in youth base...the show airs 6 days...
if arjit has accept it...he will have no time for KKB...
Arjittaneja_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Arjit quits KKB I'm also quitting to watch KKB. I only watch KKB because of Arjit. I cant see anyone else playing Purab's role except for none other than Arjit. @Leela yes we have to wait to see what his decision is. Edited by xladki.2015x - 9 years ago
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xladki.2015x

If Arjit quits KKB I'm also quitting to watch KKB. I only watch KKB because of Arjit. I cant see anyone else playing Purab's role except for none other than Arjit. @Leela yes we have to wait to see what his decision is. 

Same here...reason I m still sticking to the show is because of ArNal's chemistry and they playing the characters of Rabul...once anyone of them is out goodbye kkb.
But I hope he won't do this guys...he won't leave us like this...so let's wait and hope for the best.