1 Below Expectations

Poll Choice
2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
What moved me the most was the convo betn NA and Anjali...now..I feel that Anjali is going...to get some illness...possibly a terminal illness...that is why...all this coochie cooing...and love from NA>..who has begun appreciating his wife late...(well better late than never)...but...then why did she have to say that even if death were to come...she would go happily..as she only wanted to spend a few moments with her SAHEB...in peace and quiet...paving the way for Kavita to enter NA's life as his 2nd wife...still in the dark about her actual...relation with NA>..a jilted fiancee or a wife..or a gf...let us see,,,,  MY PREDICTION..ANJALI WILL DIE...OR BECOME VERY ILL...

I rate 100 5 is too less.Pl.shubh shubh socho, Anjali marni nahi chahiye😭sari zindagi atyaachaar anjali ne sahan kiya aur mewa kavita ko😡no way.I never like characters who appears from nowhere in between the show.I love Niranjali.😭illness is ok but no death for her.that will be stupid and unjust story for anjali n viewers both.how can Niranjali bachche accept kavita😡I loved Niranjali.Ye pal yahi tham jay, mai tumhare bina ji nahi paunga, aaj tumhara jo man kare vo kaho, mai sunna chahta hu etc. were loving dialogue from Niranjan.Only manishji can do such contrast role.villain to loving husband and father.😳
Ashlok on swing were loving.I enjoyed Both couple more due to kusum pics.
Posted: 9 years ago
I vote 5
I loved the episode and the song 😊
Aashlok was amazing ❤️
Posted: 8 years ago
loved niranjali scene so much 
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by yuvanaa

loved niranjali scene so much 

Yuvana, thanks for the rating.

You are like Gauri who is a die hard fan of NA and Anjali.

Hope to see you more in the forum.