2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by uma111

Gave 4 Nimmy
only for Ashlok scenes. nothing new but they are atleast together.
They are showing all the scenes happened to Astha with Shlok now happening with IS. Astha is firm and not showed even sympathy.
Next they are going to start the same scenes ( auto driver saving scene, kolapur scene with saree) with Poo and Shlok.

Uma, they are together in the same place...the garden...

Astha..is very..tough..let us see what she gets with the proposal.
 From
 Me

I  enjoyed the  whole episode !!!!

Poor Indru - living in a Dream LAND But Dream Girl will soon give him a JHATKA !!!!
Nimmy----5---Excellent. .Tk God.,,,For AShlok's  Scenes ...Their Love...and Especially  ..,Their swing scene and ...AShlok's  Trust in Eachother.
Telecast is not  proper here...so must  watch  again...Ebp.

Loved AShlok's  Hug Scene..and feeding  eachother.with Bg Song  .very much...The AShlok  swing scene  Was Beautiful. ...Happy With Contentment .

Shlok's indicating ...His Trust and Love in Astha..while She is  hiding  Indrajeet  Advances to her...For POA and Family...Ebp... The Announcement defo .. going  to be ..Shock..or .MU...Too...Ebp.

Astha is asking Shlok's  Love to Trust her  too in future..for Mission  ...As She knows His Anger...and ..warning  that ...Shlok really doesn't  care ..for POA ...especially. .IS...Too...Except Astha...

Indra rather fast excepted his love for Astha. Openly ..as Mother and Wife..Bharkhas Shawdow..Ebp ..and shut ...Poo up ...with class...must say... ...Astha keeping misti btw them was nice...While Indras  No class in love   ..now leading way  to ...,Poo love for Shlok...,.Too...waiting ...

Rest ok...Anjali's and Shlok's  trust.and Love...is going to be severly tested Ebp...But with  a difference...

Indra holding  Astha  hand..Ok...didn't  like it At all...like Shlok... ...but Atleast Astha is now ... Adamant  and Firm too...Will deal with it ..properly...Only She really needs to tell Shlok...definitely. 

Edited by akashavani - 9 years ago
Thanks for the review Nimmy! ðŸ˜ƒ
5 for me... for Aashlok! 
Originally posted by Honeypot

Gave 4 today nimmo..
I enjoyed ashlok scene today eventhough background was garden one...I am not going to crib from now onwards on that..Thanku cvs for giving ashlok scene without editor dada cutting it...
Loved the swing scene ..and astha resting her head on shloks shoulder...wow it was nice ..
Good reminder of previous swing scene that is forever etched in our memory..

And the song clearly telling they don't know how to live without each other ..they always want to be together...shlok specifying trust as the imp factor of their success.and he says for him trust is her...
Woohoo waited so long to hear that...astha asking will he love her always...saying he is her world.

I really don't want her to do something stupid...

I am really worried for anjali now..today also she talked about her death..that is not a good sign..
Dare u cvs don't go that route for kavitha...we r partial for anjali...NA again asking her forgiveness,..

Looks like cvs are paying attention in wrong way..we reminded them this is a romantic serial and they give us romantic scenes of all characters .😆..but we want to see ashlok romance not any other romance...agree with divi.. Malkush romance was so. ..cold 

Indru admitted his love for sapna.infront of poo...i am amazed he is not thinking for once will she be able to accept him along with his two kids...looks like that doesn't matter...so selfish..😡

Mamis dangling earrings are such a disturbance that I can't concentrate on her dialogues..not that matter to me much...but she is more tolerable than jaya ..

Just hope sapna keeps indru growing attraction in check Tom..cvs please don't overdo it indru romance..he is old enough not to jump around like a love struck puppy..

Poolok is coming as indru told her when u fall in love status , money etc etc doesn't matter...hope the other person loves someone else and is married matters ..

Agree with u nimmo..I coudnt write a second reply for ur rate the episode other day ..I so wanted to do that..but.. astha sapna is loved by the two men in her life for not being herself but coz she has some resemblance with their previous lovers...I know shlok loves his madcap biwi ..I am only saying his first attraction to her was coz she talked like Swathi...but indru looks like he will become obsessed with her..and ur prediction may come true nimmo...kidnapping shlok and blackmailing astha on the cards .

Loved what u wrote on first para...about shloks trust...

Saji, I am going to give you a quick reply..

their words...were loaded today...and Shlok saying that trust is all imp...like he said before marriage...

NA n Anjali...bonding...is v good...she has spoken of death a few times..now...so I am a bit scared that smthg may happen to her...it is sure...

It is not Indru's part...is not selfish..he is thinking that she is so pure and perfect...that nothing else stikes him...he has put her on a pedestal...and is worshipping her from afar...like a thirsty man...will...just...greedily gulp the water... even though he can't drink it all at once... now he has a renewed purpose in life...wants to live again...

Hope he does not turn bad when Sapna rejects his proposal,. that will be the twist or it may be a gradual change in him.

Originally posted by mehersudhar

5 nimmy i am liking ebp again from 4 episodes. It was good to see aslok together. As expected astha didnt tell slok. So their trust and love is more for them. Swing scene with doves was looking good but passion is missing. Indru supporting sapna for poo was great. He has fallen very badly if he wants to possess her he will kidnap slok. I dont him to be a villain. He is good by heart and is wooing sapna nodoubt slok has never given preference to astha. The way he stopped her in precap was superb. So he will confess his love and propose her then. Though she told him to be apart he is following her like a puppy. If that person was a first hand handsome hunk audience would have got interest. Waiting for dhamaka in party. Will see what actually slok does to protect his love.

Meher, we do not need a handsome good looking hunk...for this story is unique in that it is a gothic tale of a much older man... a widower,,,,,, with two kids...falling very hard for a younger vibrant beauty... good eye candy all over the tv shows... a tale of a powerful man..who is not handsome but..has a presence...that is his usp...

His stopping her by her hand was v good...I liked that scene... I had made another prediction..too.. if by force or some majboori..she agrees to his proposal...she will openly show her disdain n hatred to him...she already is,,

swing scene was like a old married couple...no zing at all...quite emo and loaded lines...

Originally posted by kala16

Very good.
Thank god we didn't get to see autowala misbehaving with her and indru saving her. Coming to ashlok dream scene I was not much interested and felt it was forced.
The scene where astha came running to shlok was goodand the scenes which followed were also ok.
Really scared when astha asked will he be loving her the same all his life.
Kirloskars scenes we're OK.
One thing which I don't understand is bharkha is no more. How did she advice him to get married and move on in his life. May be when she was sick.
Indru already sowed the seeds for the next love story between shlok and poo. One more torcher awaiting.

Kala, I feel that Barkha must ahve died due to a terminal illness...or someserious illness where she had time to prepare Indru ...for life without her...and she has left him a series of messages...coz if one loves a spouse deeply n they pass on...they feel guilty to pursue a new relation n the feeling that..they will be sullying the precious memories of their loved one...so she has set him FREE. Now he is accepting that the chains are loose and embracing his new life with both hands..

yes, agree thank god she came home safely...maybe the cv's are saving that for Poo..
Originally posted by Sathia007

From
 Me

I  enjoyed the  whole episode !!!!

Poor Indru - living in a Dream LAND But Dream Girl will soon give him a JHATKA !!!!
Swathya, missed u..hope u had a good time..at the wedding..

Yup..u missed a lot of epic tales and..some are no longer in circulation..out of print...sadly. 

The jhatka..should be taken in stride..do not want it to be taken the other way..and turn to hate or revenge or..force..
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy----5---Excellent. .Tk God.,,,For AShlok's  Scenes ...Their Love...and Especially  ..,Their swing scene and ...AShlok's  Trust in Eachother.
Telecast is not  proper here...so must  watch  again...Ebp.

Loved AShlok's  Hug Scene..and feeding  eachother.with Bg Song  .very much...The AShlok  swing scene  Was Beautiful. ...Happy With Contentment .

Shlok's indicating ...His Trust and Love in Astha..while She is  hiding  Indrajeet  Advances to her...For POA and Family...Ebp... The Announcement defo .. going  to be ..Shock..or .MU...Too...Ebp.

Astha is asking Shlok's  Love to Trust her  too in future..for Mission  ...As She knows His Anger...and ..warning  that ...Shlok really doesn't  care ..for POA ...especially. .IS...Too...Except Astha...

Indra rather fast excepted his love for Astha. Openly ..as Mother and Wife..Bharkhas Shawdow..Ebp ..and shut ...Poo up ...with class...must say... ...Astha keeping misti btw them was nice...While Indras  No class in love   ..now leading way  to ...,Poo love for Shlok...,.Too...waiting ...

Rest ok...Anjali's and Shlok's  trust.and Love...is going to be severly tested Ebp...But with  a difference...

Indra holding  Astha  hand..Ok...didn't  like it At all...like Shlok... ...but Atleast Astha is now ... Adamant  and Firm too...Will deal with it ..properly...Only She really needs to tell Shlok...definitely. 

Vinni, not much time here..to write a long reply..

the contented couple Ashlok...let us see if the boat is rocked...it is going to be,,badly..by Indru;s marriage proposal...for Sapna...leaving Shlok...sad and angry..that she did not trust him.

Astha know...her PD well...n is right from her POV..but can she make him understand,,,

Indru..had said..it out loud and shut Poo...for the time being...who will create more trouble for PA, 

Anjali's and Shlok's love is going to be tested and they are again going to heartbroken.
Originally posted by .Biggi.

Thanks for the review Nimmy! ðŸ˜ƒ
5 for me... for Aashlok! 

Thanks Biggi for the rating. ðŸ˜ƒ

Ashlok are the best.