nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
!* Andal Azhagar March 2015 Written Updates Archives !*
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Monday updates

Azhagar ask what happen to maid. SIL keeps quite. Mother comes out and ask why his making noise. Azlagar scolds his mother for being bad MIL and showing attitude. Andal is doctor and she is making her a maid her. Mother rudely says his already eating oosi her an now another person. She cant allow this and scolds him ask him to keep quite. Andal stops both from fighting and says she is happy to do this.

Saktho father reading paper. Subatra gives coffee and some common mini argument between she and FIL. Revathy comes takes paper and sits with one leg on top another. Everyone in the family sees this and gets angry. Sakthi comes and shouts at her. Revathy gets up and calmly ask why his shouting? What can he do? She ask him not to dance around to much as because of her his out or else he will be in jail. Sakthi raise hand to hit her but stops. His father ask him to control himself. Revathy can live the way she wants here and no one to question that. Everyone leaves. Sakthi is annoyed.

Azhagar SIL - her mother comes. Sakthi mother ask why she looking uncomfortable. SiL mother says they wanted to get her younger daughter to marry sakthi but things happen other way. Sakthi mother says its not to late. She will get andal out from this house and get azhagar married again.

Andal finishes her work and takes rest. Mil comes and gives her laundry including the elder DIL cloths. Andal cries.

Thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tuesday updates by migan
Starts with 😡 Vadivu giving undergarment to Andal to wash .Andal feels wird but Vadivu forces her. Once she is done Andal tries t osit for some time then Vadivu throws broomstick and asks Andal to swee pand mo pthe floor. Andal cries but takes tiem and finishes all work.

At Sakthi houe, Chdambaram asks for money 90,000 Rs, Sakthi opens the locker and notice all money missing. Revathi tells you told me to take it and I took everythign and bought saree. Everyone shock.

All scold her for spending that much but Revathi cool says any question ask Sakthi as he is responsible and goes out to give blouse stiching. All do not know what to do.

Sakthi tells them to pay salary that way he will manage with his own earnings as Subadra complain about Reva spending.

At Azhagar house, night Andal sitting outside. Azhagar comes Andal asks him why coem this late? Azhagar tells I was here came before but saw her doign house work and he could not take it. She also tied his mouth so he is unable to do anything at all. Feels sad. He asks her to show hands and notices Andal hands all have marks and scratches. Azhgar cries and Andal console saying she accepts it as punishment from her house. 

Azhagar says show your leg and starts pressing her leg. Andal feels relaxed but feels bad what if any one sees. Exactly Vadivu comesasks him what he is doing, he shuts her saying he has seen her pressing father leg ans sends her away.

They both smile(A&A)

Thodarum...

Precap - promo scene
Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday
Starts with 😡 Vadivu giving undergarment to Andal to wash .Andal feels wird but Vadivu forces her. Once she is done Andal tries t osit for some time then Vadivu throws broomstick and asks Andal to swee pand mo pthe floor. Andal cries but takes tiem and finishes all work.

At Sakthi houe, Chdambaram asks for money 90,000 Rs, Sakthi opens the locker and notice all money missing. Revathi tells you told me to take it and I took everythign and bought saree. Everyone shock.

All scold her for spending that much but Revathi cool says any question ask Sakthi as he is responsible and goes out to give blouse stiching. All do not know what to do.

Sakthi tells them to pay salary that way he will manage with his own earnings as Subadra complain about Reva spending.

At Azhagar house, night Andal sitting outside. Azhagar comes Andal asks him why coem this late? Azhagar tells I was here came before but saw her doign house work and he could not take it. She also tied his mouth so he is unable to do anything at all. Feels sad. He asks her to show hands and notices Andal hands all have marks and scratches. Azhgar cries and Andal console saying she accepts it as punishment from her house. 

Azhagar says show your leg and starts pressing her leg. Andal feels relaxed but feels bad what if any one sees. Exactly Vadivu comesasks him what he is doing, he shuts her saying he has seen her pressing father leg ans sends her away.

They both smile(A&A)

Thodarum...

Precap - promo scene
Edited by migan - 9 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

Wednesday Mar 18th Updates

Episode 129

Az meets Reva at temple and tells he misses her. Az asks Reva if she is fine and feels guilty for spoiling her life by marrying his love. He asks Reva to punish him. Reva says your marriage with Andal has got nothing to what I went through. Please lead a happy life with Andal and that is the only solace I have now. Az pleads Reva to come back. Reva refuses and says I will come once I teach them a hard lesson. Reva asks if Vadivu is ill-treating Andal & A. Az nods as No !. Reva says if she does please let me know and I will talk to her. Az says please call me if you need anything. Reva says I know that and walks off.

Az asks Andal why FN is yet not arranged. Please ask my amma. Andal says If I ask I will doomed. Az gets all romantic. Vadivu walks in and barks at Andal. Az fights with his mom for treating Andal as a servant. Vadivu doesn't care. She makes Andal wash the washed clothes all over again and Andal does it. Az sits to help Andal. Vadivu teases him but he doesn't care. Az picks each cloth and asks whose is it. Anni and sister pick their clothes and run away. A & A have a cute moment.

At Shakthi's home, Chids and Subadra nakkal as usual. Shakthi comes home drunk. Reva walks in and says this is my family problem. You guys keep off. She drags Shakthi by his shirt collar, throws him on the road yelling veliyila poda and locks the gate. Reva sternly tells the family - this is my personal problem. You guys go and sleep and don't bug me for the key. I will not give the key till tomorrow morning. This is the punishment if he comes home drunk.

Thodarum

Precap: A & A sit to eat. Vadivu humiliates Andal and Az fights with her.

migan thumbnail
Thursday - March 19
Starts with Chidamabaram and Co sittign on the porch in the morning. They say we cannot speak agaisnt her. Chid says that he did a big mistake and he needs to suffer we cannot help.

Sakthi wakes up calls Poosari scolds him for not dropping him inside. Reva walks out cooly and opens th door and walks inside. Sakthi coems and his mother explains to him what ahppened. Sakthi is furious - Rev walks out - Sakthi questions, but she says you sruined my life for the mitake your sister nd friend did and now your turn to suffer. I could even put a stone on your head but won't as I want you die slowly and leaves. 

Everyone shock.

Chids  tells him as son he supports him but since he brought her  here he has to settle the issue between them and leaves.

Next Sakthi in temple - Parvathi comes to meet him. Sakthi apologizes to her tells her he is not gifted to marry her. One minute Anger hid my eyes and to take revenge I did this, now Revathi is killing me anu anuva torturing.

He asks her what she wants - Paru tells she wants him but he says do not listen to heart listen to mind and marry soem one else - she says she only wants hi meven no - Sakth tells he is getting punished  for his mistake and further tells his life is only on Revathi hand and leaves. She keeps crying.

In Azhagar house Andal feels hungry, Azhagar forces her to sit and eat, but before she could eat Vadivu comes tells is it sumangali vrada. it is upto you to eat or not. Andal gets up crying, tells she will fast. . Andal tells she will fast. Azhager tells her his mom lying but she says what ever she told.

Azhagar also gets up not eating.
Thodarum

Precap:
Vadivu pushes Andal palte down telling hre sdaughter wis without soru Tanni unti she eats yo utoo starve.
In Skathi ouse reva telling I will cook my own food.
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AA Friday 20th March 2015

Mangai and Viji are scolding Subathra for talking too much. 😆 Subathra says they should scold Reva instead and none of them are brave enough to do that. Viji agrees. Mangai points out that they have to take a stand. Subathra points out how Reva wears fashionable shares and reads English books. All of a sudden Reva comes - nooru aayusu 😆

Reva asks what's on the menu. Subha lists out the items and says this is not a mess. Reva asks if there is no appalam or vadai. Subha says that is for special days. Viji asks why Reva cannot eat normal food and asks if she is a queen and says she should be left without food. Reva asks her to keep quiet as she did not  talk to her. Reva decides to cook food for herself. Viji says she is welcome to do that and buy her own ingredients. Reva says as long as she doesn't need to eat their food and that she can ask for packed meals from her home but she doesn't want to upset Chids 😆

Chids come over and learns all this from Subha and is shocked that there will be two stoves in one house. All ladies morakkaraning at each other. 😆

Vadivu serving Kanaga and her Anni. Murugesan comes after work to eat. Both start arguing. Murugesan asks her to smile. Vadivu says yennavo nadakkudhu in her house. Murugesan asks where is Andal. Vadivu asks why he is concerned with her. Murugesan advises not to keep her hungry and not to do more paavams out of anger. 👏 Murugesan asks Kanaga to bring Andal. Murugesan asks her to sit down and eat. 😃 Andal hesitates. Vadivu says no need for respect and asks her to eat. 😲

Andal starts to eat. All the phones in the house start to ring. Vadivu goes to answer the house phone and is happy to hear that it's Reva. She is shocked to hear something and stares at Andal. Finally she asks her to stand. She says since Reva is starving there how can Andal eat here and throws the plate onto the floor. 😭 She says no food until Reva eats. Andal cries and runs to her room. Murugesan sadly plays with his food. Vadivu notices and asks him to eat. Murugesan says he is not able to eat because of her and washes his hand. Vadivu upset.

Azhagar arrives from a party. Andal asks if he ate. Azhagar says yes and talks happily. Andal starts crippling and says he hasn't asked if she ate. Azhagar asks. She says no. Azhagar thinks its because she waited for him. He goes to the table and seas there's no food. Andal cries and repeats what happened. Azhagar asks why she didn't call him. He decides to go and buy food and sees that he has little money. Andal doesn't have money either. 😭 He decides to take some from the bureau and sees its locked. He asks Aarusamy for the key. Aarusamy says its always unlocked. Anni says Vadivu locked it. Vadivu comes over and asks what expenses he has, and says Murugesan is working hard while Aarusamy is paying the rest. Vadivu says there is no right for Azhagar over the family money since he independently married Andal and says he shouldn't expect from others. She asks Aarusamy and Anni to sleep. Andal cries. Vadivu asks her to leave if she hates this house.

Freeze on sad AA...Thodarum

Next week - Andal wearing saree mundhanai on head and carrying loads of bags walking in the sun when Shakthi and Chids see her. All three shocked. 😲
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Monday march 26 updates
Azhagar knocks on Thenu house in the nifght, she shock to see him. He says since Kathi not answering I came here. He asks for 100 Rs. Thenu laughs saying yo ucame to see me at night for 100 rupees I kow you are kidding. Finally Azhagar explains Andal state, Thenu feels emotional and gives him money.

back home he gets Idli and Andal gulps it crying. Azhagar crying and both romance, Azhagar feeds her then she asks him to sing a song and he sings nila kayudhu she grabs the food from him and eats. She asks why he upset. He says I cannot take it my mother torture you lets leave from here. She tells we could leave any time but that is not our goal. Then he asks are you goign to live like this life long? Andal tells right now I feel it is the right punishment for what I did. One day when I feel enough then we will leave from here be ready then. Both romance more. (So cute - I was afraid Vadivu will show up nnu)

Sakthi and Poosari in temple, Sakthi tells he wants to relive th etemple committee membership as he did mistake. Poosari tries to convince him but Sakthi tells he did a big mistake bigger than what Azhagar did. That tiem anger hid my eyes. And I am suffering because of this. Poosar itells him to thattufy reva but Sakthi says I need this punishment.
He tells she torturing destroying  my life and when she feels it is enough she will leave. Poosari says you like her why cannot you live iwth eher eventually Sakthi telsl not possible.

In Azhagar house he asks for Sothu to be divided. His mother gives left and right saying it is her husband earned by himselt and they will decide and now he did not listen to them so no sothu. Petha kadanukku they will give space and food to him and since Andal works she will give food and that's all. She leaves. Andal goes to azhagar and console him

thodarum...

Precap: Vinod comes and taunts Andal saying I do not like to be defeated by a pomabali.

migan thumbnail
Tuesday march 24
Andal coming out of temple realize her sandals misplaced. When looking she runs into Vinod. He tells he loves her and by now if she married him all will be over and she would be vominting.

Andal keeps patience tells sorry for hotting him and tells him to go. 

He says I do not like to be defeated by a girl like her, and he tells his suyaroopam is to track girls and get what he wants and chase them out after 10 days. And Andal defeated his purpose, so he is angry.

She pleads him to leave her as she is lost already in both her home and inlaws also look at her as no one. She has no more energy and nothing left to fight with him. She asks him to leave her alone.

He says since you lost you have to give some thing to the winner. Andal says she has nothing, he denies saying she needs to spend a day with him and he will never bother her again.
Andal slaps him and tells him to leave or else it will be different as she is Azhagar wife.

Next i n Sakthi house ,all eating, Sakthi coems to join, Reva snatches his plate tells him he has to eat what she cooked as there are two stoves then what is the point in her cooking.

Sakthi leaves saying will eat later. Sakthi amma upset, Chids not able to say anything. All leave without eating.

Subadra sits down to eat happily saying vayirum manasum different. Lols she is unbelievable. 

later Sakthi goes, asks her for food she says she did not cook and tells him to eat outside. He drinks water and goes to sleep.

Azhagar house, Andal calls him secretely, Azhagar thinks she is calling to romance goes inside, Andal gives the letter from college and tells him to pass the 16 subjects pending. Azhagar wants mutham, Andal tells only after he pass in exam, he wants advance. While they are romancing his mom comes asks her to go t oration shop - Andal tells she not used to but Vadivu forces her to go and asks Azhagar t otake her to hospital/

Andal leaves with bags, Azhagar upset.

Thodarum...

Precap:
Promo scene - Andal comes with bags, seen by Sakthi and Chids.

nithya_IF thumbnail

Wednesday Mar 25th Updates

Episode 134

Vadivu chases Andal to ration shop. Shakthi's bike breaks down mid-way on a road. Chids who came along, suggests S to buy a new bike. They are shocked to see Andal slogging in hot sun with heavy bags. Andal quickly walks past them glancing them in teary eyes. Chids breaks down - She was given so much of chellam at the home, given the best education in best college. I was proud to see her as a doctor. Now she is working as a maid and I am pained. Shakthi says she chose that useless fellow over us. So let her slog there and realize our value. She is reaping what she sowed. Chids feels dizzy. Shakthi makes him sit, gives water and tries his best to cheer a wailing Chids.

Andal updates matters to Az. She is upset that her family will feel bad for her. Az says I wanted to take care of you like a queen but in reality you are treated like a slave and I am pained. Come lets move out. I had to beg someone to buy 5 idlis for you. I shouldn't have married you. Andal says we are married and this itself is a great achievement considering the enemity between our families. Athai is good person. I am sure she will feel more bad for treating me like this. She cannot act villainous for long time. She will change soon. Az feels bad that he hasn't bought anything for Andal. Ask me anything wihc I can buy in my budget. Andal says like any other woman, I want 5 muzham malligai poo and alva. Az says this is sappa matter. Andal says I will wait for any long. But I want it from your hard earnings and not borrowed money.  Az nods and walks off.

Az meets Kath, updates all matters and asks how much will it cost to buy poo and alva. Kathi says 500rs. A shocked Az wonders how to earn so much money. AS drives by and wonders how to stick the posters since the guy responsible for that job is missing. Az and Kathi offer to do that job. AS pays them 1000rs for the same. Az and Kathi get set to do the job.

Thodarum

Precap: A drunken Az buys poo for Andal and keeps it on her head in front of all his family members.