Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wooow Madhuri what a beautiful OS! While I was reading I had I smile on my face all the time πŸ˜ƒ Thank you πŸ€—
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Wah...Wah...Wah...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ my dear Madhuri...what a treat to read, what a joy to imagine all that what you so beautifully described..I was truly mesmerized, completely enchanted, and lost beyond a words in posibbilities that SagUns meet with Sagz and Bunty and their little Sagun (whom I spoiled with all those chocolates πŸ˜ƒ)...Wah...😳

Love the title, and that bus that drow us away at the end...all together into a new adventures πŸ˜ƒ
Beautifully written as always, with an echo of Seetha's words here and there, it is such a hearty and beautiful OS.⭐️

Love SagUn blessed with a little bundle of joy, their own Shagun... Love the pictures you chosed for all of us, though I was perplexed as I saw mine ( that picture will allways remind me of heartache that I experienced on this forum). Loved the fact that you described so well all of us, such a good observer you are...truly fascinating πŸ‘β­οΈ
Simply LOVE IT from the beginning to the end. ⭐️

It is such a beautiful OS, makes me feel all kind of emotions, but mostly such a joy that all of us are together, enjoying with the couple that we love so much...That was one awesome and truly inspiring journey in which we enjoyed more than we hoped for, on the begining...Thank you, Madhuri,  for this beautiful closure.❀️

Angels graphicsThank you comment gifs
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

LiliWorld , this is the reason I searched for your Fun Posts , Ice-Creme and Jalebi . Ha , taken too much time to answer you  . Hope you don't misunderstand me . Thank you .πŸ€—

I can see that now πŸ˜ƒ

Amazing idea for OS... I was like WOW... πŸ˜²  you got us all pegged... bulls eye!!! πŸ˜›

very representative of all of us and the energy of this place, wonderfully written and perfect visuals... it's a piece to behold... thank you for writing it πŸ€—

you even got my hair color right... πŸ˜²  still somewhat speechless...
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Madhuri, it is lovely. 😊

Thank you Nado for your sweet gesture , for this beautiful rose . My kid love these mice jumping on the key-board . πŸ€— I have no full   knowledge  of the likes and dislikes of all the members  of this Forum because of my late entry . So couldn't  project    my love  towards all of you in a proper way . Thanks again for good words .
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drya

Wooow Madhuri what a beautiful OS! While I was reading I had I smile on my face all the time πŸ˜ƒ Thank you πŸ€—

Thank you Drya for liking my OS . Just imagined , how nice it will be if we all meet once in our lifetime . Many wanted to meet Seetha but couldn't  . This is the end result of that strong wish , imagining .
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you Drya for liking my OS . Just imagined , how nice it will be if we all meet once in our lifetime . Many wanted to meet Seetha but couldn't  . This is the end result of that strong wish , imagining .

Yes, on the wings of words you have fulfilled our wish of meeting each other and also SagUn and you have also organized a party, just as i wished, loads of thanks to you!❀️
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Wah...Wah...Wah...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ my dear Madhuri...what a treat to read, what a joy to imagine all that what you so beautifully described..I was truly mesmerized, completely enchanted, and lost beyond a words in possibilities that SagUns meet with Sagz and Bunty and their little Sagun (whom I spoiled with all those chocolates πŸ˜ƒ)...Wah...😳

Love the title, and that bus that drove  us away at the end...all together into a new adventure πŸ˜ƒ
Beautifully written as always, with an echo of Seetha's words here and there, it is such a hearty and beautiful OS.⭐️

Love SagUn blessed with a little bundle of joy, their own Shagun... Love the pictures you chose for all of us, though I was perplexed as I saw mine ( that picture will always remind me of heartache that I experienced on this forum). Loved the fact that you described so well all of us, such a good observer you are...truly fascinating πŸ‘β­οΈ
Simply LOVE IT from the beginning to the end. ⭐️

It is such a beautiful OS, makes me feel all kind of emotions, but mostly such a joy that all of us are together, enjoying with the couple that we love so much...That was one awesome and truly inspiring journey in which we enjoyed more than we hoped for, on the beginning...Thank you, Madhuri,  for this beautiful closure.❀️

Angels graphicsThank you comment gifs

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiliWorld

I can see that now πŸ˜ƒ

Amazing idea for OS... I was like WOW... πŸ˜²  you got us all pegged... bulls eye!!! πŸ˜›

very representative of all of us and the energy of this place, wonderfully written and perfect visuals... it's a piece to behold... thank you for writing it πŸ€—

you even got my hair color right... πŸ˜²  still somewhat speechless...

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Avi thank you very much for your appreciation and encouraging wordsπŸ€— . But what is this outrage dear ? You are very much there ,  either  the  crying baby is you or the reporter , one is you and one is me . How do you like this explanationπŸ˜› . A kiss and a hug will make you soft . I know .πŸ˜ƒ So improvisation is visible . ? Thank you dear .😊

Ha ha ha πŸ˜†, no way  your offer is not liked by me . I am selecting my role now  . Not as a reporter here [originally that role is yours since beginning ] and not acceptable to me as a crying baby , I want to be Branka's that assistant ,who brought all those cakes and sweets to the party venue .πŸ˜ƒ
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Just three more days and we will board your imaginary bus to Pratyusha Fan Club!