niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice dr bt I m from tamilnadu.so I don't Hindi fully. So pls update in english
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
part 2

Kalpi was fully antsying by Raghav's singing tallent ...she dashing her head on the glass window inserting her fingers into her ears. Raghav luxuriate about her situation singing more loudly and unmusically.
' touch me touch me
 oh Zara kiss me
kiss me
 Zara Zara hug me
 hug me
oh oh bin tere sanam
 is jahan me bekar hum ..
.touch me touch me...'

' if you not keep quiet I will throw you out of the train' Kalpi roared at him.
Raghav leaned back seeing kalpi attacked on him
' tu meri dushman
dushaman mai tera
tu nagin mai sapera...
tu nagin mai sapera'

he song another one. Kalpi widen her eyes but a small cute smile appear on her face. she step back...
' chehara hai ya
 chand khila hai
dhoop sunheri shyam hai
kya sagar jaisi ankhowali
ye to bata tera naam hai kya'

Kalpi sat on her seat gazing him while he sang looking into her eyes.

' hmm hmm' their eyelock break with the untunefully sound.
' ticket please' tc came in their compartment to check tickets. Kalpi show him her ticket.
' id card madam' he said to her.
' oh yes one second' she returned.
she Start searching her id card but she does not find it. she open her hand bag fully but she not finding. the layers of tension start to see her face , in ac coach she sweating terribly. Raghav notices her sitting on his seat.
tc: what happened madam...don't you have any id card?
kalpi: yes I have but I didn't find it now. one minute. she opened her tour bag and in few minutes her whole seat covered with her accessories. oh god where it is.
tc: so you don't have id...then you have to pay 4715/- as penalty.
kalpi: what 4715/- I don't have such big money this time
tc : so what I can do madam penalty to bharani padegi na.
Kalpi: I don't have so much money.. kya bappa aaj hi sari duniya ka badala loge. she sat at her seat helplessly.
Raghav: so you not taking my help...
Kalpi: listen I am not in mood to listen your babble.
Raghav: lo... ye bhi had hai neki karo aur kuve me dalo...I told you brother the toughest job of this world is managing your angry wife. tc and Kalpi look at him confusingly.
tc: what do you mean?
Raghav: are bhai main inse kaha ki jab dekho tab tumhe apni ma ke that Jana hota hai mere pause kya led pe ugate hai. to madam ko itana gussa aya ke madam ne apana reservation alag se Kara liya aur muze mera karana pada but luckily we got same compartment otherwise I don't know what happened. apako bats raha ho bhaisahab biwi se jitana na munkin hai .
tc: I understand bhai mai bhi roj apni biwi ki daat khata ho...roj use ouch na kuch naya chahiye aur meri saas WO to mere ghar mere sar pe sake baith gayi hai..
don't know why god make this biwi and if he made biwi then why he made her mother. game khushahal dekhane ka man nahi karata yoga usaka... Raghav and tc sharing their pain sitting on the seat while Kalpi only seen them she don't understand whenever she have to laugh or get furious because this two gentlemen cursing the unity of wives.
Raghav: now see she don't have id but she not taking my help. aise love ke same apane Pati ki insult karana kya sahi hai
tc: bhabhiji bhaisahab is right you have to respect him ghar pe na karo to chalega par bhahar logo ke same to aap apne pati ki respect kar sakte ho na.
Kalpi: he is not...
Raghav: darling please in front of outsider show some respect for me baby . he hold her hand ..
Kalpi glared him.
tc: look you look so nice with each other... aur ek hamari bhyaisiya hai...him to hamari kismat ko kosate hai. he said looking at the railing.
Raghav: aap bohat acche insane hai a very nice human...
tc: thank you for understanding me bro I feel very lighten sharing with you... ek pati ka dard ek pati hi samaj sakta hai and he hug Raghav. thank you thank you so much and he left wiping his tears.
Raghav turn towards kalpana and they look into each other's eyes emotionlessly and burst into laughter...they laughed continuously holding their tummy
Kalpi: oh god he is such a idiot...he didn't doubt you that you rolling him...and that in such brilliant way... fabulous...
Raghav: ye Raghav ka style hai...Kalpi clapped her hand to appreciate him
Kalpi: thank you for saving me.
Raghav: nahhh..that's not a big thing... aisi badi badi traino me aisi choti bate hoti hi rahati hai senorita. Kalpi smiled.
Kalpi : hi I am kalpana.
Raghav: hi I am Raghav. they shake their hands.

Edited by swara2504 - 8 years ago
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome wow rag collection is superb will kalpi smile i thought she gonna teach rag a lesson  but rag save her n they share their names
update soon
Edited by sweet1308 - 9 years ago
charvi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update dearπŸ˜ƒ...loved it
Cute_Kate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chalo dosti ho gayiEdited by Cute_Kate - 9 years ago
ayanshisharma12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one..hauled haule ho jayega pyar baliye
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Swara darling πŸ€— ye rags tho ek dum alag hai EMA sai superb ⭐️ or nice songs Zara zara touch me touch me 😳 Zara kiss me kiss me πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ or vo eala tu meri dushman dushman tu meri tu nagin main 🀣 or meri faviourite song kash EMA main rags kalpi keliye ye song singthe chehrahai ya chandkila hai ...sagar jaisai alhivali kalpi
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb songs ..πŸ‘..tc...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I loved this scene. ...
Raghav save kalpi  ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...n they introduce eachother. ..
Update soon next part. ..
snacky thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was hillarious... awesome