Nostalgia...Reminiscences of the Empress of Words

Posted: 9 years ago
 Miscellaneous divider   
As the show is coming to its end, traveling down Memory's Lane is something that
all of us are facing this days. And though we had so many happy moments, during
the show, we also survived the saddest moment, when we faced a big loss.

Somewhere in the middle of our HHN journey, we lost our dear friend, our amazing storyteller, our Seetha ❤️...We all remember her magnificent OSs/SSs, which we
love to read, and that in a way made us fall in love with SagUn even more...We decided to post all her work, that she posted in HHN forum in one Thread, so that we can all come back here and read it when we like. I am saying we, because the credit for this idea is going to Kety, and I was more than happy to do everything, to make it happen. 
Credit for title goes to Vibha.

Grey divider

We all know how much Seetha loved Pratyusha... she wrote so many beautiful post praising her favorite actress, who was a reason why Seetha come on HHN Forum.

Here is what she wrote about Pratyusha....

She is an ideal character for me and A Diva !

Whenever i watched her action ...always feel that she is the epitome of the talent !

What a beauty and what a way of emoting the feelings in different situations !

Bows divider   Bows divider

Today's episode ...she presented in a commendable manner ! See her screen presence ...her musical voice ...every word was clearly heard ... excellent control on pitch and pause system!

She is born for stealing the show and for  grabbing  the attention !

Bows divider    Bows divider 

Compassionate actress ... with commendable acting  skills!

There is a natural aristocracy and a rustic beauty  in her . There is a plethora of talent ...a unique personal and interpersonal skills ,... as an actress she displayed it in different occasions!

No  other actress can or ever will compare  herself with our highly talented Pratyusha 

Grey divider

For me she is as great as:

Meena Kumari::she was famous for emoting  the intense  feelings  with eyes effectively...-Handling the complex situations effortlessly...with ease ... She always oozed soft demeanor and humble confidence. Pratyusha is as commendable as the Legendary Meena Kumari...in this aspect. I think her facial features  resembles her to some  extent !

Suchitra Sen :--- She is famous for showing  subtle and fiercest...romantic and matured...feelings ...instantaneously...and have a rare quality of changing expressions at ease...at no time  even the camera will fumble to catch those feelings at that speed !!  Suchitra mostly exhibited grit and determination through the characters she portrayed, sometimes tending to be overly confident! Admirably this pretty girl is as talented as Suchitra !! And -I sometimes feel that as if I am watching her as a  teenage  girl...because surprisingly she resembles Suchitra too!??

Credit: LiliWorld ❤️

Grey divider

Seetha ❤️ wrote a poem to Pratyusha❤️,the actress she loved so much...

PRATYUSHA ...Beauty Personified !

You are beauty personified...attractive and dignified ..

Like a rare species of an exotic flower ... One of a kind and unique!

You possess soothing traits that give peace and pleasure to our senses

A natural beauty without any synthetic pretensions!

A heart of gold which enhances the value of every person around you

You possess talent and grace , who knows your rightful place ..

Your words are like musical melodies...

Your smiles are like mist-filled mornings with warm sun rays ..

Your every move reminds a dancing peacock's charming steps ..

How wonderful it is to see angelic beauty in an eternal frame! .

Always greeting every one you meet with warmth ,

With a nod of your head and a smile on your face.

Lucky we are, to have come across you, though not face to face!

But have visual treat with your acting talent's festive feast !

Credit: Bikica ❤️

Seetha was here from the day one, all excited with a divine possibility to see Prats back on the TV screen...We all remember her childlike enthusiasm during the LUs, her beautiful posts, her kind and caring nature...

Grey divider

Here is what she posted on 1st of September,2014, when HHN started to air...

Congrats my dear  Pratyusha !
Good luck  for new pair WarSha and SaGun! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️

The Queen of Expressions is back on screen , Nations and continents are busy tuning to Sony !
Yes ...soon this channel will reach acme and gain the attention from many nations ...mainly because of  the acting skills of Prats !😊
Best wishes to you my dear Pratyusha !

Counting  Minutes ...waiting to see you Prats on screen !

Here is my enchantress ...her musical voice , expressive eyes ...what else we want ...feeling as if witnessing a celestial  marvel !

Bows divider   Bows divider

Her voice is always musical ...She is immensely talented actress -- There is something unique in her expressions---her way of running is just like a dancing breeze-- so gentle...---her smile depicts thousand statements...on any subject ...her expressive eyes signals triumph or surprise - sorrow or furore--with her body language she can emote sensationally!!! in one word --an excellent actress...too precious to miss !! 
She is the queen of expressions !

Bows divider    Bows divider

Lovely couple with great screen presence !

Sagarika .. already started loving you as Bunty's Balika !

And yes... Sagarika's Bunty  has  all sparks in his eyes for her!

KD's acting is very good ...a magnetic  spark in his  eyes !

Credit: LiliWorld ❤️
Grey divider

Seetha was such a unique, beautiful friend to so many people, and she will always be remembered with so much love and heartache. If she would be here today, she would be proud on Prats for her role of Saagarika, and I could just imagine how many OSs she would wrote passionately and with vigor...For the time she was with us here, she wrote 10 OSs and I will post them in separate posts, here in this Thread...So, let's go back and see HHN once again...from Seetha's perspective...

Let us make this Thread filled with Seetha's words that she weaved so beautifully in her stories...Lets the words that Biki wrote in this siggy that she created with heart full with tears, be the message from all of us...

Grey divider

Love divider

Edited by Sneha...Love - 9 years ago
Written by: seetha74 seetha74

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4163472

The First Flushes Of Romance !

Bunty ji ...the first flushes of romance are  clearly visible...flashing  on your face ...having a walking goddess  next to you ...can seem like a dream to you ... but not an easy task to tackle !

Romantic demands will be there  from her lovely looks ...but respect for other one's  time and feelings  will also be there  in her ...the whole world revolves  around her ...some of the issues you will have to face routinely ..trust me dear ...it gets interesting  ...very fast ...you have to cope-up with your heart and  your whole being , her  enthralling smiles , her mesmerizing musical words   and her lovely expressions  will surely destabilize you !

But ...but ,relax ...your lady knows how to strike a balance !! Yes ...she cares  about her appearance [Payal and pallu entanglement ] and her own comfort but at the same time knows how to take care of the tender feelings of her near ones too !

She  likes to be pampered ...but the good news is ...she is ready to return it too !!

So be prepared   for the upcoming events and ...its  everlasting impacts !

Miscellaneous divider  seetha74

Here are some of Seetha's posts in HHN that contain her reflections and emotions (amazing emotions) on some themes that HHN was dealing with:

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
when they fall in love, lose their minds completely 🤓---Kop93

My dear friend ...men every where are like that ...if they  are in love ...they lost themselves first  and later search for a shelter [ marriage ]to have some lovely time with his lady love .. ..then complete surrender ...though intermittent egocentric convulsions [Bunty's father !]and excentric out bursts [Sagarika's father ]...anyway ...they are the entertainers of our life  !Let us love them forever !
Normally ..if men are in love ...they sell  cleverness first and then  buy bewilderment later !

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Ratna looks good ...even better than Satya and Rani Bhabhi !
Yes ..she is not modern looking ...but a rustic beauty ..a sort of truthfulness in her eyes ! I liked her apparent sincerity and straightforwardness!

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
So this festive season is offering us a feast to all our senses !
Prats is looking gorgeous as Sita ! What an expression ...but why this  Satya  here again ? 😡

Posted: 29 September 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged

A love triangle  or rather  a romantic love triangle  is usually a   romantic relationship  involving three people ...Bunty , satya  Saga ---then Saga Ari and Bunty !While it can refer to two people independently romantically linked with a third, it usually implies that each of the three people has some kind of relationship to the other two. The relationships can be friendships, romantic, or may be need based too !!

Although the romantic love triangle is formally identical to the friendship triad, as many have noted their actual implications are quite different...Romantic love is typically viewed as an exclusive relationship, whereas friendship is not. Satya is a good friend of Bunty but  now a jealous person ...after realising the competition !

Two main forms of love triangle have been distinguished here ! There is the rivalrous triangle, where the lover is competing with a rival for the love of the beloved, [Satya ] and the split-object triangle, where a lover has split their attention between two love objects[ Bunty ]

Posted: 29 September 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

In order to love fully,  you have to become love itself !That's what happening  here ! At present they are carried away by the   first ever romantic  moment s in their life , learning  new lessons ,and most importantly matching their rhythms  to the feelings  which invades them ...love is a quest --a search ...a never ending beautiful search !

Posted: 15 October 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thank you Ayesha for beautiful and detailed WU !🤗
So ...Bunty ,by promissing his mother, he himself dig a  ditch for himself .there the witch is waiting to marry him !!!
Why sons are so attached to their mothers?-- and then, all of a sudden lost themselves in the presence of their wife/lover ! The conclusion is ...ultimately men are always dependents and women are [either mother or a wife !] saviours !

Posted: 15 October 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
As mysterious as love may be, the agony of its loss is an even more baffling experience, driving many people to depths of despair they never knew existed !!How do you begin this journey? Who prepares you for this sudden change? How do you wake up the next morning knowing your loved one won't be in your life anymore?--- losing first love is one of the most traumatic, painful emotional experiences in a person's life ! All these feelings were clearly visible in Bunty's tears and his dry and feeble smile ! Losing first love is probably more hurtful , we truly feel crashed and our world collapses !That perfect world that we thought we had with that perfect person who we were crazy about all of a sudden became less stable and not as eternal as we first thought ...all this pain and trauma ...we felt from Bunty's yesterday  expressions ...very good actor ! After all, every man and a woman tend to believe that ,that first person who they fall for is that one-of-a-kind special partner that will spend a lifetime with them. When these hopes are shattered by the reality , feel betrayed, powerless, and above all - angry !
I think now it is Sgarika's turn to realise the love , longing for that , has to take further step to express ,and win the situation !
Very good topic Ayesha ...needs in depth discussion !

Posted: 16 October 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Thanks Lils for teaching us a novel idea of making Jalebi...in a quite different way !
---
a playful  idea of narrative at length, typically representing a characteristic way of  action with some degree of  romantic realism ??!!! 🤣
You have an impish look about everything ! 😊 ---means we have to learn many things from you my dear teacher ?!!😃

Posted: 18 October 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
😊Ayesha ...my dear friend ...after reading your WU I just wanted to take you with me  to give you a friendly hug and  to show  these beautiful surroundings to you ...take a stroll here and rejuvenate yourself from that invasion of thoughts ...emotions and some soul stirring feelings ...after writing these intense scenes at length !Let me press your hands with a gentle touch !🤗
A small request to  dear friends who have  a technically sound knowledge in this aspect ...please  bring the love birds SagUn in to these beautiful surroundings !

Posted: 18 October 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Vibha ...Mothers are normally too possesive regarding their sons !  And always in the illusion that they are the decission makers ...because they are the praiseworthy creators ...later by force , because of circumstances , have to accept the facts !
But they love to see  their kids always be happy !

Posted: 29 October 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged

By telling lies  ,he is keeping everybody happy ...but not agreeable all the time with everybody in any situation ! Must know priorities ...if not, be single !
Agree with all the members' opinions  expressed here !
Gina ...good topic  to discuss !

Posted: 02 November 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you kety ! Sagarika is very beautiful and her expressions are enchanting as usual !But since long waiting to see the change of the mind set of inlaws , why they  always assess her  personality with her cooking capabilities ? Is it the only trait they want to see her throughout ?

Posted: 05 November 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged

A veg,non- veg families' lunch /dinner meeting will never be a simple issue to handle ...many an unintended consequences occurr ,for some time after an event of such occation , especially an unwelcome one ! Strong feelings involved in such matters ...and one has to tackle such a situation with great maturity !Ammaji is showing her immaturity and egocentric attitude in every occasion ,so expecting a positive reaction from her in this issue  is a farfetched anticipation !Yes ..I am a vegetarian , came from an orthodox Brahmin family ...but after marriage ,have to go for Lunch and Dinners in the corporate world , and have to arrange many at my home too ,He and his kids eat ,but not me ! Yes ..small reservations and restrictions apply only to him ,where it will not appear to the outside world !
Life is the continuous adjustment of internal relations to external relations ! There may be some difficulties during such period of adjustment ...but have to ,if not ,life will leave us behind and will slip many happy occasions from our grip /lip /cup !
Insisting Ammaji ,Sags did the right thing ,if not ,it will create another issue ,such as ''my Dil is not bothering about me ''--Now the ball is in Ammaji's court ,and let her do what ever she wants ! A tactical  insistence from Sagarika !!!

Posted: 08 November 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged

VerboseG:

light a candle
let it glow with hope
let its thin film of smoke
disperse the dark clouds
let it drizzle and frizzle out your stress,
let it wash off the stench of sweat
let your pregnant hope
deliver twins and triplets;
multiple tales of success

Seetha:

Wah ...what a  meaningful, relevant, consequential ,poem it is  ! Give me a gentle hug🤗 ...only to express my appreciation towards your wisdom , i am here ...A Spenserian  type of stanza, love this form , A nine-line poem is technically called a nonet, but the scarcity of the form means that the word is very rarely used, or found !  Thank you Gina for this beautiful form of lyrical  expression 👏! Let me run  back to the kitchen ! 
Yes... just now in a hurry read your  earnest and important  words in  these three  places !
😊

VerboseG:
🤗

Unfortunately, this is not mine... just remembered it 😊

Seetha:

Gina ..whether it is yours or not that is not the main point here !Using right words ,in a way of giving advise ...a sense of belonging to pacify the emotional outbursts here and there ...at times everywhere ...I appreciated your wisdom .. The presence of mind , ability to think and act using knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense, and insight.Wisdom has been regarded  as a virtue, it is a habit or disposition to perform the action with the highest degree of adequacy under any given circumstance! This implies a possession of knowledge or the seeking thereof in order to apply it to the given circumstance! This involves an understanding of people, things, events, situations, and the willingness as well as the ability to apply perception, judgement, and action in keeping with the understanding of what is the optimal course of action. It often requires control of one's emotional reactions and passions !! Yes ...I appreciate your wisdom !🤗

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4200361

A Twister in a T Shirt !

A twister in a T shirt !

A test with a shirt !--where ,a man always love to lose ...a perennial loser in that life long test ...!

A man's dilemma... a wife's longing to win over her man...a mother's plight to show her might ...shirt the teaser ...mischievously bend it's head for Ashirwad before the mother ..and romantically love to lose itself to steal some ''hugs and kisses ''-

Man ...thy name is a chaser to lose ...and woman you are the loser in every victory by losing yourself !

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4204619

A mother's dilemma !

A mother's longing looks for her son ..who is in the process of losing himself in the love of his maiden !

As preparations for the wedding got underway, many mothers of sons , struggle with tension between their desire to be a "good mother" and the challenge of defining their role with respect to their child's wedding  and her future role !

The mothers clearly wanted to have some role in the planning and in the actual wedding event. ...and in the later part of their offspring's life too !However, it is always not clear what this role should be, and who or what defined this role ,she ,her son or her Bahu ? The inability to define her  role was often emotionally difficult for the mother of the groom !Every mother thinks , she wanted to be involved with her son's life  at every step , yet he could not actually come and say I want you beside me mum !. She, from a distance helplessly watching her son who is busy in impressing his newly found romantic bundle !Here the mother-of-the-groom is feeling that ..she lost her control over her toddler ,. This mother's looks are stated, "I could tell ,she didn't really want my presence . I also knew she didn't allow my son to come near me ...she deliberately want to hurt my feelings! I tried to support her with minimal resentment. I wanted it to be wonderful for them...but ..but they are ignoring my presence  ...neglecting me...have to do something now ..to make them realise my importance !She felt angry and disappointed, with a sense of purposelessness, and expressed irritation that her Bahu is getting  more attention  from her son than her ...this  feeling , by evaluating positions ...is the starting point of the misunderstanding and a life long tussle ..  a vigorous  psychological struggle  , typical in Indian households ,in order to obtain  control over the precious  son/husband  ! Man ..thy name is a divider ..but always an inheritor of love from either side !

Posted: 21 October 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

In the coming days many more dramas will unfold in front of our eyes ...
what a speed ..the story is simply running ...which is new to us ...there in BV ,they used to deal with every detail ...there Prats got the opprtunity to express in a subtle way ,with a detailed feeling ...here with in this jet speed ,moving fast with it and emoting in an extraordinary way ...changing the expressions in a meticulous way and emoting accordingly ...very well !That is Prats calibre !

Posted: 23 October 2014 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

After certain age ...in a man's life ...mothers are attention seekers, and wife is a love maker ...but as far as I know the concerned man is always a confused person in every situation ...and always do a deed which irritates one or the other !

Posted: 26 October 2014 at 6:25am | IP Logged

😊Have seen many heart felt feelings here 🤗... though ...in every household it is common ,but everywhere with egos hurt .. a sort of confusion ...strong will to win over the situation ..but longing for the association of the concerned person [A son ,a husband !]If you are feeling hurt, and in pain, right now, you may feel angered , it ruined the subtle relationships !

In my case ...dealt with many a situations in my stories in Telugu ..wanted to seal that issue forever !

In the first day itself ...I declared ---be passive or evasive but never support either of us ...I can tackle any situation in a subtle manner ...have faith in me and in my convincing capability .

Yes ...she overstepped many a times ---with a smile..slipped aside and later he faced the music behind the closed door conference ...in the same manner she too tried to influence him ...but till date as usual everywhere ...he always supported the person who is at present in his presence and later did amendments with the other!

If any newly married bride is here ...here is my advise ---win him with a smile , try to convince her in a docile way ..then rule the roost my dear queen of the house ?!!! Always try to avoid confrontation with either of them ...his shoulder or the chest is always there to rest your head ...so, try more to mesmerize her [no mother of him will agree with the Dil ..when she was in her senses best !] with small or great goodwill gestures...after all ...she is the life giver of your other- half ...and make him realise that you are the guiding force from then on wards !

Posted: 26 October 2014 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

It is true , one has to safegaurd the relationship with utmost care ...modern world  is giving opportunities to the son to move out of the nest with his wife ,and love to build his own world ...where ,he will be happily ever after with his wife and a mother is an occasional  visitor, and as beautifully described by Gina ,logical thinking by a son is giving enough space to both the parties  ...to adopt ...to adjust and  to define their roles in a man's life !

Posted: 26 October 2014 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Here the culprit is love ...one has to feel guilty for their longing ...over--possessiveness ! The key to overcoming over-possessiveness is truly establishing trust! If both people have an understanding of one another, then there is no reason to be possessive !Besides, if you cannot establish this trust ,then you will never have a relationship ...trust and  bonding ...which are very much needed to any successful  relationship ...that will last... a life time !

Posted: 26 October 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Means a well Defined family ! Love to hear this ! 🤗If three people are at one place  ...small differences are bound to be there ! But we have the capability to deal with them in an adjustable manner !!!

Posted: 27 October 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

I think  when there is a clash between the 'mother ' and 'wife ,' the husband often takes his mother's side. Why is this so? It happens mostly in India and other Asian countries ...because of the societal influencess and the ritualisic way of bonding  of a son with his mother since childhood  !

According to me  the husband would either stay out of the picture, or would try and mediate a reconciliation!Some men adopt this policy at home as well, and prefer staying out of squabbles between the mother and daughter-in-law. But many men get into the thick of things, and try playing judge or placing the blame - and all too often the blame falls on the wife  and that is the main reason for breaking up of relationships !

This is high time to sideline the man from the thick of affairs and deal with MIL in either with love and understanding ...or with stern attitude ...according to the situation and the matter involved ! Both have an emotional bonding with him , normally he loves both ...so it is always better --settle the matter at the budding stage itself with a little bit sympathetic and sensetive way !

Posted: 27 October 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Most of us are bearing the brunt  in one way or the other since marriage ...and with experience ,learnt how to tackle with such situations ...because of nuclear families ...the clashes between the titans [Sas ..Bahu ]are lessening because of infrequent meetings !! Yes ...sure ,whenever there is a festive get  together or a ritualistic interaction ,the Bahu is always a victim of circumstances and a tray carrier ... After reading all the comments all I want to say is that life is too short to be worrying about petty issues...golden moments in life are very less and we should enjoy them to the fullest given the fact that majority of life;s moments are serious ...My advice to every husband is that stay away from the fight of saas and a bahu...remember we are seperated by a big gap called the generation gap...neither your wife is wrong nor your mother...if you have to interfere ,then make sure that who so ever is at fault ,does not receive your comments in front of the other..if your wife is wrong...tell her in private...if your mother is, then replicate the same action...do not be judgmental about either of them...and never take sides...if you do take sides the latter will be double hurt...be it your mum or your wife...remember if there's a 3's company in a quarrel...one will always be outnumbered...For wife , I advice that...you cannot change your MIL...she's been like that for many years...we don't want the wife  to change either...just be a litle tactful...be tactful in keeping your point of view in front of your MIL...if you don't  like something your MIL does...there are better ways of communicating the same to her...life is beautiful ,and for a wife who feel like comitting suicide...don't  waste it...BE TACTFUL...Not all the MIL's in the world are wrong...INTROSPECT your self as well...it could be a revelation for you...Divorce is never a good solution ! Sorry for my long post ,please excuse me !

This is so beautifully, such a wonderful treat Branka, felt so happy reading Seetha's words on Pratyusha, miss Seetha and thank you immensely for this lovely thread!🤗
Originally posted by vibraj

This is so beautifully, such a wonderful treat Branka, felt so happy reading Seetha's words on Pratyusha, miss Seetha and thank you immensely for this lovely thread!🤗

Thank you Vibha, you are most welcome. Glad that you like it. I was so emotional as I read her words again, so happy and honored that we had her as a part of our lives. 🤗

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4208380

Flabbergasted !

Yesterday's son re-entered in to the arena ...but yet to prove himself as a man to his wife !

He saw her ... draw her attention ..washed her feet ...adorned them with Payal... shown his biceps...followed her ,cornered her with an ice-cream cone ...conquered her love ...married her ...a vow here and a bow there ...but love where ..where ..seems nowhere  !Left as a dry husband ...

The other side of the story so far !

She saw him while lifting his mother ...adored him for his compassion ...

Loved him for his raising power from the flowing river ..admired him for his manly overture ...

A quiver in her heart ..a shower of stars from her eyes ..saw him flutter with wings -around her !

An ice cream here and a pan there ...her eyes followed him everywhere ...

Lost herself in his love ...thought that she is the queen of his world ...

Married him with great expectations ..now watching the exploitations with aghast ...

Left her as a prey to his mother ..dismayed with his dismal performance ...

Now what ? Asking the bride's eyes ! A new hat on mother's head to count ...

With a twisted mind the groom left there !

Time and again we the viewers are asking ...what next ? What next ... though knowing fully well  that nothing left  ...yet to celebrate!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4212571

Love  A Misty  Quest ! SagUn OS

Winter was slowly unfurling it's veil on the city of Varanasi making the city look hazy !

Sagarika and ShivPrasad aka Bunty went out to attend a birthday party ! Everybody there appreciated Sagarika's singing talent. Shiv also heard her melodious voice for the first time and realized her deep connect to music and her extraordinary sense of rhythm !

While coming back from the function it was half past seven and the sudden fog which was advancing from the river side made the visibility zero...it was very difficult to drive the bike too!

Shiv said ''it will be difficult to drive in this haze... your house is nearer to this place ...let us stay there for tonight and will go to our place tomorrow morning - the morning Sun rays will ward off the haze ..then we can proceed further , what do you say!"

She immediately agreed with glee ! Within minutes they reached her house . While entering in to the porch ..she touched the flowers which were swaying in that evening time as if eager to touch her hand to say hello to her ! A sort of happiness filled her heart ! Pub opened the door and her delighted squeal drew all the members in to the front room ! Her father shouted ..Arika ![ Means ...a complete ruler ...a purple flower too!] and hugged her with affection ...he always loved to call her by that name ...but her mother used to love calling by her full name Sagarika , meaning the Ocean Princess !

''Came out in the evening dad ,but the wind and fog are very severe ...so came here to stay with you all tonight !" --she declared .

Chatarjee's face glowed with happiness ...went inside the kitchen to prepare something special for his daughter, followed by Arika. They were talking non-stop while preparing ...intermittent laughs and some teasing and shouting ...!Shiv started feeling lonely there in the living room . Watching his wife like a child running from him to her people in the kitchen ...for a while he felt loneliness but slowly he realized her plight in his house! It was difficult for him to bear her absence! He has seen her original form of happiness in this free environment and realized how she must be feeling for not getting due importance and priority from him as compared to his mother!

Many topics were discussed at the dining table ...Mr Chatarjee was in exhilaration ,because his daughter is at home with her husband !

Shiv dialed to his house and explained to his mother the situation and their decision to stay back there.

Madhav was there and he grabbed the phone from Ammaji and said ''Bhaiyya ..I have friends there who have both Mercedes and Road Rollers too... which one you want I will arrange with in minutes ! In this atmosphere Road Roller is safest ...It knows only paving the ways , no accidents ever ! Shall I ask a road roller for both of you for safe journey ?'' Bunty shouted, 'If you don't shut your mouth I will press your shirt under that RR with you in it !''---

Ammaji proudly said to Mishraji that her son loves her most by seeking her permission to go to his in- laws' place!

After hearing this conversation , Mishraji suddenly went in to his mother's room and sat on her bed near her feet !

'Ma ...today Bunty made me realize the importance of the parents in a son's life !Tomorrow I will go and meet Papa and will be there till he agrees to come with me !'

'Your father is so adamant to yield ...do you want to stay there for the rest of your life ? I won't agree with that idea ...I always love to see my son be happy with his wife and children ! I don't want you to suffer for me, to satisfy our egos ...I can't even imagine you to move away from your wife and family ! Go and sleep my son' ..she kissed him on his forehead and blessed him ! With tears in his eyes he came out , but before going in to his room he said 'I will go to father's place tomorrow !'

Ammaji was stunned ...now a son's love for his father is going to claim her happiness , she was in a helpless condition ...was in great stress ,but she has seen a mother's real love and realized her mistake !

Amma's eyes were lowered with shame...from her Mil she realized the real role of a mother!Sharing gives us immense happiness ...drawing curtains between a precious relation is a mean deed ..now she is repenting !

In that mood she went in to her Mil's room and asked her for the torn pure silk saris for givingthem for repair !

''Maaji !...Satya is doing a good work in this respect !..I am giving her a few of mine ...though there is no need of wearing them ...but we normally love to keep them to cherish our memories!''--

Satya came there to see whether Bunty and Sagarika came back or not ! Ammaji shoved that heap in her hands and said ''you did a great job to my saree ...so do the needful work on these too ! do it immediately!I want to wrap those saris and put them in the cupboard before the winter approached , to keep them safe '' ! Satya was left there in that room with that heap with stunned looks ! Ratna and Swara who were watching from a distance thoroughly enjoyed the scene!

Bunty called again and asked his father whether he has taken the tablets or not and inquired about his mother's pains ! Mishraji said 'nothing to worry about anybody and spend time happily there instead!'

Ammaji was sitting on the bed and thinking about her husband...'' He too loves his parents ...but he left them for her sake ! What she herself did to her son ? Depriving the young couple from having the conjugal bliss..'' She shook her head with guilt and shame ! She decided to decorate the room for the kids tomorrow night with her own hands ...so that she can elevate her position from that of a mean MIL to a  loving mother !!

Sagarika's aunty  made the bed for the young couple and put a milk glass on the table and went away !

Bunty looked at Arika and smiled ..

She asked him whether he informed his mother or not ?

'Yes Arika ! Because of fog we have to stay overnight here '--he understood her question in a different way !

He tried to hug her ..she distanced herself from him and said ''first get your mother's permission ,what we have to do and what not !Till then ...''--

It is your house Arika ! I have given Vachan [promise ] to your father before marriage and during the rituals too that ...I will always keep you happy !Here I have to keep that promise !'

With wide eyes she was trying to analyze his mischievous words !

'Really Arika ...I want to fulfill the promise I made to your father ...it is my duty !''

'Then again tomorrow will you follow the wishes of Ammaji ?'

A sudden seriousness descended on his face ! 'Sagarika ...after tonight ...you will become a total woman, a ruler of my life !The marriage rituals never made a girl into a woman ..it is only a pathway ..to a would be mother of my children ...in that way you will be the queen of my life ...you will be the future of mine !'

She was slowly realizing ...the veils are dropping one after the other ... only she and he ...nothing in between 

A whisper from him ...''Love is a quest ..love is a test ...let us move in to that arena as a couple to adorn the stars into our eyes , let us write our own love story as we wish !''--The man in him was inviting her in to his life with zest !

Love was radiating from their hearts in to their bodies as desires ..time was moving with a smile ..the expression of love is still to reveal ..yet to manifest ...beneath the moonlight the stars were jealous of the way she moved .. her sweet smile reflected as a flash of lightning and many flowers in her heart were trying to bloom. Then she rested her head on the shoulder of her man , her hands nestled in his hair,his intense desire was shining by the light of the moon...

Just a kiss on her lips in that moonlight, just a touch in the fire burning so bright ... invisible ocean of moonlight .. spreading it's waves everywhere ...

.. The world slips away as the love dance in the fire .in anticipation of the red flame, that melts an iron will. A small quiver of her touch, eyes closed, hearts alive. Spirits flying, the senses aching to feast, souls embracing one another. Entwined together their  bodies joyfully singing romantic songs. A powerful union illuminating them, innocently calling, erupting from within, & spreading infinitely into a timeless passion... the eternal love never known before...her arms become garlands in his neck ...his hands encircled around her waist... the hapless space lost it's actuality ..she was listening enchanting music from his fingers...he was seeing heavens in her eyes...there was no need to speak the rest ...it is the joy ...they were swaying in the dreams with misty wings and became an image of themselves, though separate ...yet most intimate ...an ultimate state of unison of two bodies and minds !

Needless to say, the rays of the rising Sun in the morn would blast the haze around and present a perfect environ for the lotuses to bloom and the bees to boom!

They set out for their home the next day with a sense of fulfillment, unaware that their 'true love' already triumphed over the rigidness of Ammaji who was eager to atone her guilt and that a ceremonial welcome awaits them!!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4216876

A fish did all this ?!

If fishes are wishes ...don't display it on the table ! To fish or not to fish ...

when in doubt , wade in the water for a while ! That is what the HHN people are doing through Mishra family !!

So everybody has a point to prove ...and the Pandora's box is trying to open itself in between !

Sometimes you really have to squirm to get off the hook !That is what Bunty is doing nowadays !

At the sound of a MIL's name even the fish on the table will tremble !

Fish ..Fish in the brook , Pinto catch him on a hook !

Mamma cry foul and fry her Dil in long wait !Baby Bunty tries to eat from both the plates ..but lost from both sides !

Left there as a hungry bird...but knows that his parrot is cooing from the other side ,

Yes ...men and fish are alike ...they both get in to trouble when they open their mouths !Tall fish tales told here ...water in between ...wading through is the hardest part for Bunty ...

I feel ..both Ammaji and Pinto are at fault today !

Pinto is at fault first ...knowing fully well that they are pure vegetarians ,bringing fish on the table is not at all culture and etiquette ...in the same way after hearing his words as a good luck Amulet [Shagun !] Ammaji has to leave that place with a dignified smile ,asking for an excuse and she has to sit in the drawing room without making any fuss ...yes ..she has every right to scold her son afterwords[after coming back to her home !] for pressing her to come over there ,knowing fully well about her reservations ! I expected the creatives to deal with that situation in a dignified manner !Yes both sides are at fault and both have a point to make !

Knowing fully well about the strong feelings ,which she openly expressed in front of him in his previous visit to his daughter's house ,why did he put that fish on the table ?If he had ordered the food from a neighbor's house for the sake of Ammaji ,why that fishy display ?Sandesh is also a good SHAGUN to put on the table !

BUT ...one small cultural belief is there ...Bengalis consider Fish as Jalpushp [Water flower !] so they consider it as a vegetable and offer it to Gods at Puja time and offer it to Shraddha...Pitru Paksha too . So here he is not totally at wrong !

A fishy clash created the rift between the newly married couple ,a rift between ''your people ''and ''my people ''...which will take long time to settle !

So a dead fish did all this !!!If it is a face -to - face clash...may the best person win if at all anyone is there ?!!When two people from different backgrounds come together in the name of love, the cultural challenges can seem overwhelming. Many prove to be irreconcilable , but they have to modify some beliefs ,alter some customs !The sum of attitudes, customs, and beliefs that distinguishes one group of people from another----for a happy life ...we have to understand ...we have to adjust and give mutual respect. Reciprocation is a must in inter caste/ cultural marriages !

I hope the writer / Cvs will deal with this sensitive issue in an agreeable way !

Friends what do you say ?