Neira FF JOYRIDE : ANNOUNCEMENT Pg 150 - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by metoyou

<font color="#0000ff">Ragini, you are being way too generous with all that praising. This is a team effort and without you this was not even possible, trust me!</font>
<font color="#0000ff">If I give good updates then it is all because of you! Thank you so much!</font>

And same goes here! Thank you too!

By the way..you are my Nachiket on the forum...so lets fight little now..sweet nok jhok wali haπŸ˜†
Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

And same goes here! Thank you too!

By the way..you are my Nachiket on the forum...so lets fight little now..sweet nok jhok wali haπŸ˜†

Aisa na ho jaye ke mein bhool jaoongi ke mein kaun hoon! πŸ˜†

<font color="#0000ff">Aisa na ho jaye ke mein bhool jaoongi ke mein kaun hoon!πŸ˜†</font>

Main ho naa..yaad dilane ke liye! By the way my name is already RaginiπŸ˜† So chance for u to forget dear!
Haven't forgot your name in past 15 years so how can I ever... 
You two are awesome sauce!! :D :D :D
Originally posted by ronitfan

You two are awesome sauce!! :D :D :D
Thanks... there is much more still! Stay tunedπŸ˜‰

<font color="#0000ff">Haven't forgot your name in past 15 years so how can I ever...</font>
Get ready for romantic flashback..Mr. Nachiket Khanna😳
Nachiket stretched his hand a little and felt the serene touch of the raindrops on his palm,and smiled
faintly.
She love rains.."Bin mausam ke baarish ki baat hi kuch aur hai na Nachiket? He remembered her words with a faint smile.

flashback
"Baarish mein bheegogi?" Nachiket asked her,
staring intensely in her eyes when they were home alone in a rainy night.
This made her heartbeats fast, and butterflies floating in her stomach. Every time, his closeness affected her beyond imagination. She nodded as her heart was not ready to refuse, even though she knew that the weather would make them ill.
flashback ends

He looked outside at the rainfall and sighed, wishing if he could go back to his beautiful past, and enjoy by getting drenched in the rain with the once he loved
more than his life, HIS RAGINI!

They were finally in their terrace feeling the raindrops on their body.

"Nachiket kya kya kar rahe ho?" Ragini asked him in a lowered voice, looking away in shyness while Nachiket was walking towards her, cornering her. His playful eyes said all about his intention, which was certainly not so good.

Nachiket smirked seeing her eyes lowered and her cheeks red. He tilted her chin up gently, and smiled.
Their eyes locked, which sizzled the environment surrounding them. Ragini took a step back, adjusting her specs; while Nachiket stepped ahead, and this continued until Ragini bumped with the wall in their terrace.

Ragini was helpless. She gave a "please leave me" look to him which in turn made his not-so-good intentions even more wild.

Ragini, with the cup of tea in her hand; was having a silent view of the rain, which was becoming wilder and wilder. For a moment, a delightful smile crept on her lips. Bur the next moment, she remembered how she had lost interest in all these. Tears rolled down her eyes as she remembers their rainy encounters.

Nachiket approached nearer to her face steadily, making her too vulnerable to stand in her own feet. She closed her eyes to feel the moment. He removed her specs and kept them away.

Ragini was still unaware about Nachiket's reaction..but a sudden light pain made her senses come back to reality. She felt a little bite on her
earlobe.
Nachiket lost himself totally when Ragini reacted
with a moan as he bit her earlobe.
The rain got more fierce and Ragini was shiverring. He covered her face, neck with wet kisses.

Ragini, not being able to resist his energy, turned to
leave...Nachiket suddenly grabbed her hand and thrust her back in his embrace.

Ragini; finally tightened her grip around his back, making sure that there won't be any gap left between them.
Ragini felt his hands caressing her waist and
back.
Nachiket made her face towards him. Her heart skipped a beat and before she knew it, their lips met and an inexplicably delicious sensation burst through every vein in their bodies. She felt weak-kneed and
dazed. It was a kiss of sweetness, a kiss of tenderness, yet one which very well conveyed their innermost feelings and desires.

The clouds were still pouring when suddenly lightning
slashed the skies, accompanied simultaneously by a clap of thunder so loud it shattered a beautiful dream
and brought them crashing back to reality.
Originally posted by poetic

Haaye haaye

You are okay?πŸ˜† bcoz i am not!😳
Can you please give me a moment...

*takes a moment*

Filhaal, this is the only thing I can say is πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Absolutely amazing! πŸ‘ Very much needed scene πŸ˜‰
beautifully written and the ''18+'' explained a lot πŸ˜†

Ragini yaar...this is not going to be easy for me