Ahem felt Gopi precap Gopis right

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
today Ahem felt Gopi at holi went looking for her but did not find her 
Also precap  kokila is telling Gopi fight for your rights   fight for what is rightfully yours ðŸ˜ƒ
yes and koki is wrong ...   gopi kick her family to the curb 10 yr ago...for pari
Originally posted by ANJ4

yes and koki is wrong ...   gopi kick her family to the curb 10 yr ago...for pari

rather than fighting,  she should speak to Ahem first tell him it is ok to for him to live his life but she has the right to be in the girls life
Originally posted by suk19

rather than fighting,  she should speak to Ahem first tell him it is ok to for him to live his life but she has the right to be in the girls life

Gopi can only be in the girls lives if they want her there, she screwed up she should have explained herself to them before going to jail, gopi has a lot of making up to do. She may be able to sway vidya but meera is going to be difficult.
Originally posted by angelic8219

Gopi can only be in the girls lives if they want her there, she screwed up she should have explained herself to them before going to jail, gopi has a lot of making up to do. She may be able to sway vidya but meera is going to be difficult.

well said  and Agree with you, in all the mess the one that got sandwiched was Meera and Vidhya. And you're right,  Meera having very little interaction with her mother has lead to the way she behaves and even for Vidhya she may have to work for it. Gopi made a huge mistake and now she will have to face the raft and break the boundary. 
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

well said  and Agree with you, in all the mess the one that got sandwiched was Meera and Vidhya. And you're right,  Meera having very little interaction with her mother has lead to the way she behaves and even for Vidhya she may have to work for it. Gopi made a huge mistake and now she will have to face the raft and break the boundary. 
i think Meera will insult Gopi alot,  but vidya will be quiet taking her time to assess the situation.  Gopi will  not tolerate Meeras insults  i am sure meera will get the first chatta 
Originally posted by suk19

i think Meera will insult Gopi alot,  but vidya will be quiet taking her time to assess the situation.  Gopi will  not tolerate Meeras insults  i am sure meera will get the first chatta 

Meera will most like tell gopi a few home truths that the rest of the extended family was her priority and they her immediate family never was and will probably ask what right does she have over them now since they have grown up and can make their own decisions. Like normal serials meera will probably end up getting saved by gopi when she's in a dangerous situation and then meera will be all over her.