Shastri Sisters

Finally Devyani Accepts the proposal

mustafa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Its tym for Celebration πŸ₯³for all DEVEIL fans coz Devyani have finally approved her relationship with Neil.Please Guyzz do not miss the Monday's Episode.I am already exited for the episode.

Anuraj's Relationship have already made Minty Crazy, I wonder what will happen when she wil learn about this relationship

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manishasatpathy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really loved today's epi but who was the one spying on deveel and what was he doing clicking pics?
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: manishasatpathy

i really loved today's epi but who was the one spying on deveel and what was he doing clicking pics?

Maybe it is Aastha..working overtime.🀒

Or it could  be Bobby.πŸ˜ƒ
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am happy dat now deveel love story will start...when minty comes to know abt them uski toh band bajegi...
mamta99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Minty will faint after knowing that her both the sons are mad after shastri sisters, whom she hates the most πŸ˜›
Then she'll require 10+ aasthas to help her and a big big ambulance to carry her to the ambulance 🀣
But, truly happy for devil πŸ˜‰
lisadfg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope she gets a heart attack she can't handle one shastri sister(anu)as her bahu wat will happen wen devyani will come in as her bahu...it makes me feel so happy and den d both shastri sisters will teach her good lesson which will b remembered d whole life πŸ˜‰