Ranjish (Kadurat) ... Sanam Saeed's new show - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Looking at Minah and her famous dialogue "kaisi lagi phir meri entry" I feel she never came home during holidays... I wished they showed that part... Last scene before grown up Minah's entry she was excited that her dad came to take her and he says he will take her home after few days... 

Off topic : Sorry to butt in.. 😳 Why are you both saying SS is expressionless ðŸ˜•

I think it was mentioned in d drama dat she wld go with Shaheen to her family for the hols. But I don't remember clearly.😳

Ah woh kuch nahin hai, someone said tht SS is expressionless (in her first drama Daam) nd dat's Y we r saying tht if she's expressionless, toh expressions deti toh kya ho jata.😉😆
Originally posted by khamosshhh

I think it was mentioned in d drama dat she wld go with Shaheen to her family for the hols. But I don't remember clearly.😳

Ah woh kuch nahin hai, someone said tht SS is expressionless (in her first drama Daam) nd dat's Y we r saying tht if she's expressionless, toh expressions deti toh kya ho jata.😉😆
Ok that explains.. Actually even I felt the same that she must be going to Shaheen's house..

Oh k k... Some people na..  "expressions deti toh kya hota" hehehe good one.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
SS is very versatile and loving her as Minah.. She has the right attitude and as Kashaf no words.. She was just perfect... I have watched her other shows as well like Talkhiyan, Shukk, Mera Naseeb and she was very good.. Haven't watched Daam so cant comment.. I didn't watch Kadoorat online as I wanted to watch it on TV after knowing she is playing a psychotic girl.. ðŸ˜›
I agree with you guys... This guy playing Asad is a good actor, I've seen him in Mera Naseeb and Kahi Unkahi too. But I guess he has a bigger role in this drama.

I really wish Zindagi doesn't edit Asad-Minah's scenes... Though they can edit Alina and Daniyal's scenes coz honestly I'm not too interested in watching those. :P
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Ok that explains.. Actually even I felt the same that she must be going to Shaheen's house..

Oh k k... Some people na..  "expressions deti toh kya hota" hehehe good one.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
SS is very versatile and loving her as Minah.. She has the right attitude and as Kashaf no words.. She was just perfect... I have watched her other shows as well like Talkhiyan, Shukk, Mera Naseeb and she was very good.. Haven't watched Daam so cant comment.. I didn't watch Kadoorat online as I wanted to watch it on TV after knowing she is playing a psychotic girl.. ðŸ˜›

Knowing she was playing a negative character I could not resist watching Kadurat online, though I never did watch it properly, most watched Sanam's parts only.

Me too have watched most of her shows. Mata-e-Jaan is left nd dat tehy r soon going to air it on Zindagi nd I think one other.😳 
What? This girl playing Alina is daughter of Javed Sheikh? She doesn't appeal me at all... Neither by looks nor by acting! :P
Hello Munira di n Shanaya.Hw r u both?
Originally posted by AnkYa

Hi Sandy. Im good and so is Di. What about you? 😊
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Knowing she was playing a negative character I could not resist watching Kadurat online, though I never did watch it properly, most watched Sanam's parts only.

Me too have watched most of her shows. Mata-e-Jaan is left nd dat tehy r soon going to air it on Zindagi nd I think one other.😳 
Heheh ok.. That happened to me with other shows.. After reading about Talkhiyan here I couldn't stop myself and I cant tell you how I felt watching the show..  After that other shows followed...
Haven't watched Mata-e-Jaan yet.. Heard her role is guest appearance.. ðŸ˜•
Which is the other one?? 
Originally posted by whiterose29

What? This girl playing Alina is daughter of Javed Sheikh? She doesn't appeal me at all... Neither by looks nor by acting! :P

Yeah her acting sucks and yup she is his daughter. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by AnkYa

🤗 Hey! Kahan gayab ho aap? How r u? U watching dis drama?😆