Zindagi Channel

Ranjish (Kadurat) ... Sanam Saeed's new show - Page 27

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Ah guess d show is nearing its end. 
The end is I suppose satisfactory. Though wild like to know what u guys think abt it.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 It was quite understood that her friend was going to back stab her and was taking advantage of Minah ,s weakness . Betrayal will make her understand the value of her owns .
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Those innocent sorries from Minah... Oh I so wanted to hug her tightly when she apologized! <3 Though the family will take time to build trust on her once again but now when she has changed her opinion about her step-mother and siblings, all will be fine with time. 😳
I so badly wanted a separate scene of Asad-Minah... 😔 Hope there's one in tonight's episode. :) Wondering what will bring end to Shaheen-Adnan's plans!

Also, anyone has the mp3 of Kadurat's OST? I searched but the full version is not available I guess. 🤔
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Yesterday's Episode was all about Forgive and Forget. 😆 My heart went out to Minah when she apologized to Atiqa, Mehmood and Alina..😔 She wasnt to be blamed at all parts.. And Finally Mehmood agreed to what I have been insisting upon since day 1. He shud have atleast given her a bit time to cope up and adjust wid her mother's loss. Thats what Zohaib too stated that Children spcly those who are the only child lyk Minah are very habbitual of Love and Attention. Plus they are very very possesive abt their parents and their belongings.. Thats what happened wid Minah. After her mother, she grew very possesive abt her Father and He bounced Atiqa wid her children on her. So it was bound to backfire! If he had given her sum tym then things wudnt have been so bad! I too wanted a scene between Asad-Minah! Hope we get one today..😳 Minah has finally started melting in.. Calling Atiqa Mamma, Asad Bhai. Hope she deals wid Shaheen cleverly too..⭐️ Today's Episode wud be worth watching! 😉
Tadibaaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanam was awesome 
so finnaly the sho ended today 
good one 
waiting to see new shows in zindagi 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was overall not a bad show, though I wish iit concentrated more on Minah nd less on d silly love angles of Alina nd Daniyal nd Asad and his secy. 
The ending was Satisfactory, though d show itself was promising, but failed to deliver as anticipated.

Sanam just made the show worth watching nd once more it was her performance that gave credibility to Minah.
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^Exactly what I was going to say. The show was good but they could have shown more of Minah instead of concentrating on Alina-Daniyal and Asad-Asma. Probably it was shown to us how bad Minah could get but somewhere they portrayed her extremely negative, because of which Minah's character went into a bad-light.
What I believe is that Minah's character was that of SRK's in Baazigar, where he is a villain but there is a proper past which turns him into a villain (taking revenge of his family's destruction, etc.)

Ranjish is of course an awesome show, but dunno something was missing in it. Also I felt that the ending was shown in haste, as if they're in a hurry to end it. I hope no scene was edited out. Even after Dr. Zoheb gave the reason as to why was Minah on the wrong path, yet I felt lack of something in the drama.

Anyway, for me the show was good ONLY because of Sanam Saeed! This girl has rocked in every character of hers... Be it the serious Kashaf, the rebellious Shazia, or her comic avatars of Mashal/Shameer. And she completely nailed the character of Minah! <3 😳 I've become a highly crazy fan of Sanam! 😳 ❤️
Edited by whiterose29 - 8 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Finally, This show ends. Still felt that the ending was shown in a haste.. I mean they cud have shown sum possibility for Minah. Alina-Daniyal got married, fine! Asad-Asma too got on track but Minah stood where she was.. I liked The scene where Minah hugs Alina and consoles her that she will bring back Daniyal to her.. Minah-Daniyal scene was good. But Alina-Daniyal agaainnn! 🤢 *Yawn* Shaheen-Adnan get trapped by Asad. Good Job! 👏 Dr. Zohaib introduced his wife to Minah..😔 But Sanam lukd Gorgeous in that last scene..❤️ Her Hair is to die for! And I love her styling in this series..❤️ And I liked the scene where she had sent the Apology to The Guard! 😳 Overall It was a good series, What kept me hooked thruout was Minah! ⭐️ Luking forward to more of her shows in Zindagi. She is a Star! ❤️ And I cant help laughing when Ppl claim that Sanam is 'Monotonus or Untalented' 🤣 They really need to get their idea of Monotonus or Untalented being Checked! Its Idiotic Really..😆😆😆