Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: punam2712

READ IT

MAAN IS LIKE A HITLER FROM CHILDHOOD
ALL OF THEM HAVE GOT TOGETHER FOR THE HOLIDAYS

WHAT DOES THE TITLE MEAN

thank you ðŸ˜›

it means 

|| Mangalyam tantunanena mama jeevana hetuna: kanthe badhnami subhage twam jeeva sarada satam

"This is a sacred thread. This is essential for my long life. I tie this around your neck O maiden having many auspicious attributes. May you live happily for a hundred years (with me)."

Mangalyam thanthuna anena--This mangal sutra (This sacred thread)(thantu--thread)

hetuna--is essential (hetu-reason,purpose)

mama-my, jeevana--life(long life)(for my long life)

Kante-around your neck( in, on etc prepositions are signified by the 'e' ending)

badhnami---I am tying

Subhage--oh,maiden of many auspicious attributes

twam--you(may you)

jeeva---live

sarada--years( from Sarad ritu)

satam--hundred

JaasChowdhray thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Character Casting & Replies

These are the characters played by which I have decided with the help of one of my friend. will add images to the respective characters as soon as possible. And also I request you people to get an images for young khurana's Handa's and kapoors.

I can't reply to everyone as to the IF standards and rules, It allows me only 10 posts per day. I will reply everybody in single post. Please read the note for your answers. Please help me to get baby and young kids pics. Thank you.

Below pic is baby geet & toddler Geet. massom shakal se matt javoo.

Characters

Played By

Maan

Gurmeet Choudhary

Dev

Abhinav Shukla

Vicky

Rithvik Dhanjani

Karan

Karan Wahi

Rajveer

Ashish Sharma

Arjun

Parth Samthaan

Rahul

Vivian Dsena

Brijendar

Karan Patel

Geet

Drashti Dhami

Naintara

Shilpa Anand

Myra

Asha Negi

Sameera

Jennifer Winget

Bani

Sanaya Irani

Aliya

Niti Taylor

Pari

Sukirti Kandpal

Priya

Divyanka Tripathi

Characters

Played By

Characters

Played By

Harsh

Alok Nath

Savithri Devi

Anju Mahendru

Yash

Sachin Tyagi

Amrutha

Parineeta Borthakur

Abhishek

Cezzane Khan

Maya

Shweta Tiwari

Jasvindar

Sameer Soni

Gowri

Shalini Kapoor Sagar

Himanshu

Boman Irani

Suniana

Kiran Kher

Sanjay

Mohnish Behl

Avantika

Ashwini Kalsekar 

Other Characters

Armaan Karan Singh Grover Riddhima Mrunal Thakur
Prithvi Rajat Tokas Chaya Digangana Suryavanshi
Prem Karanvir Bohra Sonia Surbhi Jyoti
Jai Gautam Gulati Misha Rachana Parulkar
Aditya Praneet Bahht Pinky Aditi Chopra

Replies

Originally posted by: fatema_007

lovely start ...

loved the bond u showed between the characters

Maan already possessive of little Geet

lets see if the possessiveness remains while he gets older..

would love to read more of this..plz do continue

Thank you. Maan is possessive of all the things and person he feels close to him. Here we are talking about geet , of course he is possessive towards her little or grown up. Aagye ka hoga jabb geet badi hogi. Lets see what happens J

Originally posted by: diyadecember

Yaar jhaavi im sure yur story s gng to be rocking

but too many characters in here

u start the story ill catch up with the characters

Awww thank you so much. Aapki moo main ghee-shakkar. I try my level best. Thank you for reading. He he he he don't worry i will make it easy for you guys.

Originally posted by: punam2712

CONGRATS FOR YOUR FIRST STORY

SO MANY CHARACTERSLOL

Thanks J LOL dheemag ghumgai kya?

Originally posted by: snehapriya

Congratulations for writing for Maaneet and thank u.

Just randomly opened ur thread looking on the title. Lovely one.

Usually it will be only Maaneet or 2-3 character in addition.

This is quite huge but very nice to read. Loved the description of every character.

Thank u for giving a family tree at last.

Nice that u didn't leave servants too.

First part was extremely cute.

Khurannas whining for a daughter.

Dev following his elder brother Maan and crying being possessive.

Unknowingly Maan gave idea to keep the baby name Geet and wants to take her home.

While Geet's father is also ready if he brings bharath.

Further Maan's father is giving shagun.

Everything is going so well.

Would love to read it regularly. If u have a pm list pls add me i have sent u a buddy request.

I would try to follow it by bookmarking it too. But it would be very nice if u would pm.

Hi thank you. As it is a joint family story. I wanted to make it clear to understand others. I myself get confuse while writing update, so i thought if i make a family tree then nobody have to be confused. I update only on Sundays due to my work commitment. I get free Sunday afternoon and i have to type an update. So i am sorry I can't give daily updates. You can bookmark the link to catch up with the updates; I will send PM once in a month. Thank you for reading and liking it.

Originally posted by: Preeti_Maaneet

Awesome start.. Maan is so cute wants to take baby Geet to his home and Jaswinder answer to that was superb.. Atlast princess born in Khurana's house..

Thank you. J

Originally posted by: love2_soma

dear i have a request...plz dont bring dat sameera ever b/w maan n geet...

awesome n interesting cs n starting...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely story...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Hehehe thank you for reading and liking the story, never say never. Asli maza tho tabb ayega jab story main twist ho. So wait and watch. I won't disappoint you.

Originally posted by: Alamelu

lovely start...me too love big families and the camaraderie they have among them...ofcourse you have some weird characters, but where do you not have them...in general all are cordial and care for each other

so our maan babu has already started calling geet has his geet and wants to take her home...wow maan you are just 21 years ahead of the game...

Lol I am one weird. Wait for the time when titans clashes. Thank you for reading and liking it.

Originally posted by: nehakapoor7

Awesome start...huge families. ..with superb bonding

Aww maan said meri geet sfter seeing baby geet...& asjed her pspa..can he take her to his house

& got reply frin her father...baarat leke aana & geet ko leke jana...wow

Even geet babe got gold chain as shagun... rocking. .dev is so cute. .& so aliya..but I think vicky will be naughtiest boy among khurana's

add me in ur pm list. ..waiting for next update

Thnak you for reading. Yes Vicky is naughty and someone is ready to give takkar for him. Please book mart the link. I send PMs once in a month.

Originally posted by: neetr91

interesting concept and character sketch...nice start...loved the way maan called geet his...continue soon

Thank you. J

Originally posted by: pravalika9291

awesome concept

plz pm me when you update

add me to ur buddy list

cont.soon

Thank you. J

Originally posted by: flowing_river

interesting ..it hooked me..Big smile

joint family..wow...

and love ur writing style..doesn't seems like it's ur first story...great yaar

Thank you. J awww that's a big compliment, usually i don't write fictions but i have to write essay in school.

Originally posted by: Drashtilove

lovely part so everyone came to khurana for spending their vacation maan didnt like calling him sweety but dadi called him he got angry dev n vicky so cute dev was trying to wipe the ink with the cloth which was full of ink very funny both put the blame to aliya maan understood but didnt say anything poor boy was looking for geet but couldnt find her so got angry very nice part precap scary geets marriage hope will be with maan thnx 4 update

J J J J J

Originally posted by: Preeti_Maaneet

Awesome part.. All came to Khurana's for holidays.. Vicky is so clever..alya par naam laga diya but Maan too know about his siblings.. ohhh Geet going to share bed with Maan..

Hehehe not with maan. She has acquired whole bed. Bechara maan have sleep in guest room with karan and rajveer dev

Originally posted by: nehakapoor7

Awesome update

maan wants to c geet & when he heard from his papa abt her arrival he is happy..

he doesn't like when his dadi called him sweetie. .or cute

All bacchha party came to khurana's for vacation. .maan got angry not finding

geet on dining table. .. afterewords went to c her

precap is scary. ..geet married to whom? & y maan is angry?

Update soon   waiting

Hehehe thank you J story main twist hain J enjoy karo

Originally posted by: annbell

update was lovely ...

dev n vicky's conversation .. that was really cute ... vicky is the naughty one ..

i'm loving this dev ... i can't help.. but say it again n again .. he is a very cute bacha ...

maan n his attitude .. seriously, he acts like a warden .. but loves his siblings ... n that dialogue .. 'tede hai par mere hain' ...

he already is very eager to see geet ... what would be his reaction when he comes to know about boarding school ...

waiting waiting ...

Thank you. Me too love dev so much. He is such a cuite.

Originally posted by: nishamna

It's really very nice ff. Although I couldn't able to remember all members name but gradually while reading story , I will be get used to of these names. Omg so everyone was teasing maan as all are awards about his love for his gudiya. Vicky is such a city pie. He did all the mess and put name on aliya. Although maan was awared about the truth but he didn't scold her as next.day will be his birthday. All guest are arrived at maan's place and having lot of fun. But maan is only thing about his gudia. Waiting for next dear

Lol all got scared seeing my CS. But don't worry. I have clearly categorized everyone and names in the CS. Please check it if you get lost again lol J thank u so much for reading and liking it, wait and watch his reaction when he confront his gudiya.

Originally posted by: love2_soma

abb tak toh sab sahi hai...magar precap k second point thoda darawna hai...

awesome n cute update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Hehehe kahani main twist sab ka beja at risk J

Originally posted by: krithi12

superb update ear.loved it a lot.so handa s n khurana s are family freinds.that nice maan likes geet secretly.as the story moves forward hope i will remember the CS

Hehehe all have the same problem. Fikar not ..i am here. Thank you for reading.

Originally posted by: akkub.92

nice ff liked both updates plz update soon want to read more ...can't wait to know geet is marries to whom...

Thank you. Lol sabb geet ki padi hain..bechara dev ka kohi suntan hi nahi, J

Originally posted by: sdlife19

NIce update..

Poor Maan yaar he wanted to see his gudiya and he could even have a glimpse of her..poor boy how will others understand it...

and precap.. wats this geet married.. is this a joke or some childhood play where the are playing it

J hahaha aisi waisi thodina main maan - geet ki confrontation karwadungi. Dhamake dar entry maaregi hamari geet aka gudiya.  Abb main abhi se sabb batadiya tho surprise twist kaise rehega. Kahani main twist sabb ka beja at risk. J

Originally posted by: Gulshan.MG

geet getting married but with whom??

J err emm I don't know yet lol

Originally posted by: annirogc

nice part.. dev and vicky doing room a mess and maan they are fearing for him.. loved it..but precap geet is married .. how is happened

Kahani main twist ...hain surprise to banta hain na J

Originally posted by: diyadecember

Maan is behind whom!

I feel its not geet!

Geet married whom?

I am not saying anything ..me chup.. J

Originally posted by: susm

Nice update.

First thanks for update n waiting for Sunday for 2 updates.

So Sharma's went to Hawaii nice to remove them for some time. So geet fav is pineapple cake. Maan waiting for his Gudiya. Maan don't like calling him sweety. Vicky messed study table with ink n Dev helping to clean but got more mess. N both blamed aliya in front of Maan. But MSK knows it's Vicky. Maan irritated by Kiran n his siblings. So he went to geet he will come to know his Gudiya got fever.

Percape Maan will be angry of going to boarding school.

Geet will get married to Maan.

Hope so .

Thank you J I will make it 2 or maybe 3 J

Originally posted by: mauaa

superb update dear.. was a rollercoster ride.. precap is also damn interesting.. continue soon!!

Thank you for reading it. :)

Originally posted by: nakh5683

lovely cute update chotu maan is so adorable abhi se geet pe dil aagaya uska hai hayyee maan ke siblings r shooo cute maan is very good big bro who is waiting for his gudiya to come so that he can spend time with her everyone in his home calls her unki they know how blushy he will bw acha hai maan ko koi mehnat nahi karni padegi sabko pata hai geet maan ki dulhan banke hi aayegi ello ye to 4yr  ke umar mein hi maan ke bed pe kabsa kar liya  here maan is restless to see his gudia cant wait to see update soon dear

Hehehe thank you. Abhi ek jalak dekhaya hain maine geet ki. Wait and watch. You will feel sorry for maan or geet? Lol can't wait to know your reactions to the next update.

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi thanks 4 updating! wonderful update! superbly writen. Maan's brothers look up 2 him! Handas at Khuranas 4 holiday! Maan wants 2 see Geet! interesting precap! Geet married??? Oh no ? whom??? update soon! n do pm

Thank you J you have to wait for the next update to know the surprise twist J

Edited by JaasChowdhray - 9 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da note regd characters! n reply 2 comment!
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved 2nd part a lot.
Maan admires Geet and seems his mother and dadi knows.
Maan is like a warden.
Poor little boys shaking in front of their elder brother.
Oh Dev is so cute. Asking to open his pants.
Maan though knew abt his brother didn't scold him.
Dadi is so cute and sweet and naughty as well.
Nice that all are having get together often.
Oh no but Geet is not feeling well and Maan is missing her.
Missed Geet in this update. But precap tells much interesting moments are gonna come.

Coming to characters. Loved it. Hope sameera is not a negative one as i like JW and she looks full of positive.
snehapriya thumbnail
Thanks for the reply to reply.
Once a month pm also ok.
Bcoz i might forget to follow some Sunday due to my work schedule.
snehapriya thumbnail
With the character given can guess some future pair.
priyasree thumbnail

Amazing n lovely updates
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow loving the new ff so much. New concept. Indeed a big family. Actually 3-4 families getting together. 
Harsh wants a grand daughter. Poor Amrutha under pressure. 
Here Geet is also born. N Maan instantly liking her. 

Jaswinder telling Maan Baarat leke aana. Lol Ab toh open invitation mila hai. How he is adoring her. 

Get together at Khurana. Wah. Geet bhi aayegi. Maan is excited. Pineapple cake for Geet. Dadi teasing him. Does anyone know abt the affection he feels for Geet. 

Dev n Vicky doing mischief. He is very naughty. Maan itna strict Kyu hai. 

Maan can't meet Geet. Sad. Ab kaise milega ???
Maan
geeta-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww I love ur story.Mann is fond of his gudyia aka geet so cute...
Dev example of best sibbling anyone one want but poor aliyah her bros put all blame on her...
Geet on maan bed well it's her destiny lol!!!
Next marriage of geet ' so fast!!!!!
Plz pm me n continue soon...
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous and Vibrant Update

Daadima calling Maan cutey and he complains ...poor boy
Maan hearing his dad's conversation and knows that his gudiya is coming but when she comes he is sad as he does not see her on the lunch table and sneek into the room where she is sleeping .

Pre cap ...Geet gets married while Maan is angry