MG FF || MANGALYAM TANTUNANENA || CHAPTER 12 - PG 39- 02May2015 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
i liked it very much .. 
the concept , character sketch n the first chapter ... its amazing .. 
alignment of the CS n the first chapter are really good ... 
maan's wish to take baby geet to his home was lovely ... 
dev is very cute .. possessive of his elder brother ... always ready to cry when his brother turn his gaze to someone else ... 

waiting for the next chapter ... 
Edited by annbell - 9 years ago
intresting start.. nice cs .. such a big family.. eagerly waiting for the story
Awesome CS And Part 1

Its Interesting already waiting for the leap

congrats on the ur FF! interesting title - wt does it mean? Lovely cs! superb start! well written. intro to the Khuranas! update soon n do pm
kya yaar jass lovely update aur itnaaa lamba family history aur characters hum to darr hi jayenge na 😆 chalo atleast ye jaan ke achha laga ki khurana family is pinning for a girl not a boy just love chotu khuranas update soon dear
Nice update
Ohhh baby geet baby maan ke dil ko bha gayi
Love to read such type of family stories and congrats on ur new start.. The concept is quite good and i loved the way khuranna's wanted a girl and finally they did.

But dear being a writer myself i was shocked to see how many characters you have  taken and i m still wondering how will you use them coz i think is sure its quite difficult to write with all but all the best and Maan seriously he asked geet's father tat can he take her home.. tat sounds too good  and waiting to read more

Another thing which had been thinking tat Maan is 30 and Yash is 50 so is it tat whn yash was 21 he became a father so at wat age did he marry.

dont find me offended but before reading stories i actually check the characters coz i like to see how they are and got this and same goes with Handa's so was quite shocked when i read tat.. Hope i get your reply.
Originally posted by sdlife19

Love to read such type of family stories and congrats on ur new start.. The concept is quite good and i loved the way khuranna's wanted a girl and finally they did.

But dear being a writer myself i was shocked to see how many characters you have  taken and i m still wondering how will you use them coz i think is sure its quite difficult to write with all but all the best and Maan seriously he asked geet's father tat can he take her home.. tat sounds too good  and waiting to read more

Another thing which had been thinking tat Maan is 30 and Yash is 50 so is it tat whn yash was 21 he became a father so at wat age did he marry.

dont find me offended but before reading stories i actually check the characters coz i like to see how they are and got this and same goes with Handa's so was quite shocked when i read tat.. Hope i get your reply.

Hi ðŸ˜›  Thank you. I am glad you liked the story. Yes I wanted to show how there are still families like khurana's who don't do partiality between girl and boy.

Being first time writer, I really did blunder and I am really not sure what has got into me to make this enormous CS. Now I am scared to think about using all these characters.

I try my best to make it more maaneet story rather than others. I will elaborate maaneet parts more and make others fastphased story.

As you know maan is very unpredictable character, he will say something when no one expects from him. I try to make it more enjoyable and funny.

LOL you caught me there.! yes yash was 21 when he got married. as you see in 1980's people used to get married at very young age due to the pressure of elders and within a year they blessed with baby maan. I had thought about this and age problem may not be a big deal in 80's. I did asked couple of people about this, they said its fine. To compensate that  i have delayed marriages of  third generations of khurana's. 😳

No i never could get offended when you ask logic. hope you will correct me in future if i make any blunder   😆

Edited by JaasChowdhray - 9 years ago
Originally posted by JaasChowdhray

Hi ðŸ˜›  Thank you. I am glad you liked the story. Yes I wanted to show how there are still families like khurana's who don't do partiality between girl and boy.

Being first time writer, I really did blunder and I am really not sure what has got into me to make this enormous CS. Now I am scared to think about using all these characters.

I try my best to make it more maaneet story rather than others. I will elaborate maaneet parts more and make others fastphased story.

As you know maan is very unpredictable character, he will say something when no one expects from him. I try to make it more enjoyable and funny.

LOL you caught me there.! yes yash was 21 when he got married. as you see in 1980's people used to get married at very young age due to the pressure of elders and within a year they blessed with baby maan. I had thought about this and age problem may not be a big deal in 80's. I did asked couple of people about this, they said its fine. To compensate that  i have delayed marriages of  third generations of khurana's. 😳

No i never could get offended when you ask logic. hope you will correct me in future if i make any blunder   😆

Thank you for your reply and I'm happy tat you actually took the pain to answer me back..

and One suggestion i would like to give... why don't you cut down the CS... coz i do feel your story has potential but due to your big CS it will give you problem coz you have added so many characters tat even a reader may not remember them.. Anyways its your wish and all the best for your writing.. Do Pm me coz i usually dont check threads for new writers as i only follow writers whose stories i have been reading...

Thank you dear