Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali

I love you miss leela !!

ItsMeAarushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys I'm very very very very happy.. The day has finallyyy come.. Very happy for our leera 🤗.. I am out of words. 🤪 Yippeee 🥳 we can enjoy more and more leera-licious episodes...👏😳😳Edited by ItsMeAarushi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockkker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode was awesome

Bechare DADAJI...🤣
Edited by iamrock - 9 years ago
Badluck thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome episode..superb chemistry..leera rocks.🥳but dadaji😡Edited by aryatvk - 9 years ago
ItsMeAarushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This dadaji is the villian of the show 😡😡 jaishree is far more better than dadaji..😡
Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved today's episode...I guess we all guessed right about her not really signing the divorce papers..but I wish she had taken a bit more time to confess...but then again..the drama started with accidental shaadi in Nov..and it's March already so I guess it's time she confesses...I loved the Leera scenes...and can't wait for more leeralicous scenes...I was ROFL looking at dadibua's face...poor Dadaji and dadibua..there play backfired big time...Dadaji is definitely the villain of this show...Jayshree is definitely better than dadibua and Dadaji combined...I hope Dadaji isn't planning to kill Radha or her parents off...he's so heartless...he probably thinks Radha will break LDs heart and leave him if LD is blamed for something happening to her parents and sis...if only he can open his eyes and see how happy Radha makes LD...he's such a hypocrite...he says LDs happiness is the most important thing to them..and yet he's ready to do anything...(including almost getting LD killed and having no remorse)...can't wait to see what happens next...finally our wish list is coming true...one by one...hope to see a grand wedding..with all the rituals...
rockkker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
surely want to watch again...
i am watching second time...🥳
Edited by iamrock - 9 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a really sweet confession from Radha...nothing dramatic. yeah it might seem sudden but really speaking, it would have been so cliched had they stretched the confusion any longer. I like that they did it now and this way. They stayed true to Radha's inherent personality.

@Dadaji--- he is definitely the "VAMP" of the show. Jeez! he is so darn annoying and such a big hypocrite! Both him and Dadi bua are villains of the show. Jayshree is way better than them both.

So based on the precap, is Dadaji planning to road kill Radha's parents? Wouldn't he be harming LD while doing so? I would like to see Dadaji going to jail for plotting murder. Now that would be something to watch...the so called "SANKSAARI" dadaji being incarcerated for the most inhumane thing ever..harming innocent lives!

P.S. Is there anyone on the forum who could upload LD-Radha scenes on YT. Would really appreciate it.
Edited by Arya311 - 9 years ago
Sam_Faizal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arya311

It was a really sweet confession from Radha...nothing dramatic. yeah it might seem sudden but really speaking, it would have been so cliched had they stretched the confusion any longer. I like that they did it now and this way. They stayed true to Radha's inherent personality.

@Dadaji--- he is definitely the "VAMP" of the show. Jeez! he is so darn annoying and such a big hypocrite! Both him and Dadi bua are villains of the show. Jayshree is way better than them both.

So based on the precap, is Dadaji planning to road kill Radha's parents? Wouldn't he be harming LD while doing so? I would like to see Dadaji going to jail for plotting murder. Now that would be something to watch...the so called "SANKSAARI" dadaji being incarcerated for the most inhumane thing ever..harming innocent lives!

P.S. Is there anyone on the forum who could upload LD-Radha scenes on YT. Would really appreciate it.

There was a YT channel with Leera scenes but I think it's been blocked for copyright reasons...and I'm assuming same would go for anyone who uploads scenes on YT...maybe someone can upload it on Dropbox or other sites that allow it and then give us the links...
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh darn copyright! It sucks for those living in the States, because we don't have access to the videos on lifeok site. Dailymotion also blocks the videos, so we are left with stupid players that don't have HD quality. The channel should upload full episodes on YT rather than just 3 minutes snippets or make the full episodes available on their site for viewers in the States.
Sam_Faizal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arya311

oh darn copyright! It sucks for those living in the States, because we don't have access to the videos on lifeok site. Dailymotion also blocks the videos, so we are left with stupid players that don't have HD quality. The channel should upload full episodes on YT rather than just 3 minutes snippets or make the full episodes available on their site for viewers in the States.

I've got a couple OS sites that have HD...I'll scrap u the adresses..