Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

I blame Sapna for ignoring the advances

CVS in the name of Astha 😆
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully cvs show a strong astha...she should ask him to shut up and leave that place...to hell with POA...now that they have the tender why bother about the POA...start fresh...
And most imp sapna is not sarkars property to just take a desicion without asking her...

What a shitty script this is...cvs u certainly need a standing ovation from all of us...
Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dogan1

Hopefully cvs show a strong astha...she should ask him to shut up and leave that place...to hell with POA...now that they have the tender why bother about the POA...start fresh...

And most imp sapna is not sarkars property to just take a desicion without asking her...

What a shitty script this is...cvs u certainly need a standing ovation from all of us...

I think Sapna slapping indru is too much to ask...
Just want to see strong ashlok...please give that cvs.
Dhth1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeypot

I think Sapna slapping indru is too much to ask...
Just want to see strong ashlok...please give that cvs.

That's what...slapping won't happen...but she needs to be firm and walk out...

But Iam sure it won't happen...we will whine and whine and wytch the show till death only for aslokh...

Anyways we all will sit through the crap for one second of rushed aslokh scene...that cvs very well knows...just playing with us...😡
Dhth1 thumbnail
@honey pot
Sa,
I just don't get the cvs ...why would they rush aslokh scene yesterday...they could have shown them enjoying with water for some more time... Instead shoved  malkush hug and their drama...who is intersted ...poor ankush is not able to act...mala and her repulsive dentures...

We don't want aslokh romance all the time...why can't they show us aslokh discussing ,talking,teasing...what is preventing them...

Why can't they show more of Agnis and aslokh...when u have talent in hand why waste it...
I really don't mind thakuma scenes,kids with Ballu...they are acting well...

But in the scheme of showing all this aslokh is rushed...
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dogan1

@honey pot

Sa,
I just don't get the cvs ...why would they rush aslokh scene yesterday...they could have shown them enjoying with water for some more time... Instead shoved  malkush hug and their drama...who is intersted ...poor ankush is not able to act...mala and her repulsive dentures...

We don't want aslokh romance all the time...why can't they show us aslokh discussing ,talking,teasing...what is preventing them...

Why can't they show more of Agnis and aslokh...when u have talent in hand why waste it...
I really don't mind thakuma scenes,kids with Ballu...they are acting well...

But in the scheme of showing all this aslokh is rushed...

Completely Agree with u divi..cvs don't know what to do with ashlok...their scenes are always rushed

And we get detailed scenes of malkush .sadly cabir can't act properly in rom scenes and emo scenes...we just can't connect with him and have some sympathies...his features becomes blank while performing...and detailed scenes of indru lusting over sapna..for eg..how many times cvs tortured with his ilu sapna last day...and his sapna jaap during holi...

Yesterday they could give us a nice long ashlok scene..but looks like they don't want to utilize them..
I don't know why they gets a cold feet when it is ashlok..esp with the new director ..he forgets that ashlok are the ones that pulls us to the show..not mama mamis plotting, indrus lusting and poos attitude .i don't buy about logic too...bcoz they r in disguise they can't show too much ashlok scenes ..when they can show a zillion things sans logic...why they matter in case of ashlok...
We r getting their scenes not even five minutes in an episode...heights of stupidity.i don't think they wil ever learn..

I too like thakurma scenes and kids scene ...dolliji is fantastic..one who can give takkar to our main pillars.. Sad thing is that it has really become a family drama with ashlok shown in minimum..than any other character...

Deepu  a warning for u ..😃we will be shifting our ranting sessions from nimmy's thread to urs in case she won't post...bear with us dear...some or other outlet is necessary...bheja is fried already...
Edited by Honeypot - 9 years ago
Dhth1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeypot

Completely Agree with u divi..cvs don't know what to do with ashlok...their scenes are always rushed

And we get detailed scenes of malkush .sadly cabir can't act properly in rom scenes and emo scenes...we just can't connect with him and have some sympathies...his features becomes blank while performing...and detailed scenes of indru lusting over sapna..for eg..how many times cvs tortured with his ilu sapna last day...and his sapna jaap during holi...

Yesterday they could give us a nice long ashlok scene..but looks like they don't want to utilize them..
I don't know why they gets a cold feet when it is ashlok..esp with the new director ..he forgets that ashlok are the ones that pulls us to the show..not mama mamis plotting, indrus lusting and poos attitude .i don't buy about logic too...bcoz they r in disguise they can't show too much ashlok scenes ..when they can show a zillion things sans logic...why they matter in case of ashlok...
We r getting their scenes not even five minutes in an episode...heights of stupidity.i don't think they wil ever learn..

I too like thakurma scenes and kids scene ...dolliji is fantastic..one who can give takkar to our main pillars.. Sad thing is that it has really become a family drama with ashlok shown in minimum..than any other character...

Deepu  a warning for u ..😃we will be shifting our ranting sessions from nimmy's thread to urs in case she won't post...bear with us dear...some or other outlet is necessary...bheja is fried already...

Such main Beja fry hoga ya hai...we will whine rant cry howl and watch ebp till last...we sit through the entire. Rap for one sec pf aslokh...nobody is going to listen...

How many times we have told we don't want romance all the time ...give us long continued aslokh...but nope all deaf years...

Deepu
Me too warning u...Samzala...we start our ranting this minute...