I think sanaya will do jhalak this yr

Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I really think that sanaya will do jdj this yr  if she was being offered bcaz she hasnt signed anything yet n it start in june ,she said she didnt have any offers as of now maybe she will get soon but i think jdj final contestant list will be out in april end n they have already started offering actor/actress n i hope they will offer sanaya too n i hope she accept it bcaz i really want to see her in JDJ hope to get good news soon.

I know i sound like crazy but what to do i really want to see sanaya soon n she said i dont think she got any offers as of now n gul show was just a rumour so hope to see her soon.

I know its too early but i want us to be prepared to make sanaya win JDJ bcaz this yr we will have tough competition n we should get ready as soon as we get confirmed news abt sanaya doing it i want her to see smiling n we know how happy she get when she even win a small game n i can do anything to see her winning smile so get ready guys if she is coming
Edited by deepika09 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Respect your POV but no for me. Want to see her in a show rather than JDJ. 
-LXJasmine-.x thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me too want her in 2015 JDJ 😛
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I hope so!! 😃
It's her time to shine!! 👍🏼

Shreya
Guinea thumbnail
3 replies and 11,000 views 😆
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I kind of hope not. I would rather have Sanaya in a fiction show than a rigged and badly scripted reality dance show. Watching Ashish last year showed how rehearsed and cheesy the entire show is. Of course, if she does JDJ, then I'll definitely support her, but I'd rather watch Sanaya give her all at what she does best - acting. 
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In all honesty, I don't like reality shows. And Desi ones are just so...lame...😆 as someone also mentioned, RIGGED!!!

However, if Sanaya takes up JDJ this year then I will defo root for her, regardless of who else is in the line up!

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There is less dance and more cheesiness in that show, no offense to the fans
At times the show is, for the lack of better word, unnecessarily raunchy imo
But still if Sanaya does it, we have no other choice than to support her
Maybe she can class up the show a little...
I have watched mostly all seasons of JDJ bcaz of two things comedy n dance except last season which was not so fun for me n i really want to see sanaya dancing n she will excel in dance n i know she love it n she herself wanna do it n i dont see any problem in sanaya doing it unless she got a show n not only doing it i want to see her winning n i dont think its a rigged show bcaz popular faces always won in JDJ rather than who dance more well n now as she is not working for a daily show its a good time to see her there as i m starving to see her and Doing JDJ will be good for her career too maybe she will soon get a good show after JDJ n we all r here to vote for her dont we?
10000 views in my post show people r excited abt sanaya doing jdj maybe or they want to know abt sanaya doing jhalak or not