Interesting Precap, isn't it ??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
The Precap was very interesting ..
Lakshya comes to ragini and says that he is not gonna change for anyone 

Now what is ragini going to do ?? 
Will she take swara's help for something ?

Share ur views guys πŸ˜Š
I think she will use Swara's help but I wonder if she will agree to it as Swara 's against this marriage. It would be good to see how she does manages to persuade her though, if she does take her help. 
Aur aise suru hogi traingle wala love :P πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Sud-

The Precap was very interesting ..
Lakshya comes to ragini and says that he is not gonna change for anyone

Now what is ragini going to do ??
Will she take swara's help for something ?

Share ur views guys😊

Umm...i guess he told to swara right ? You are mistaken i guess. Lakshya says it to swara that he is not gonna change 😊 ab ragini ke saath kya hoga i wonder...uski saari gang ragini ka mazak udaa degi 😑 ragini need some changes so that she can show them all that she is no less. I think swara will help ragini but ragini will refuse bcoz she thinks that lakshya is a good person. Hmm...i wonder what is gonnna happen
guy i would not mind ragini and lakshya if they would be like vihaan and rachna vina my fav couple...😳⭐️
but lets start making creations on swarya 😳...(swara and lakshya )we have their a lot of nok jhok wale scenes ..if you want i can post their pics and then we all together will make creations on them ...even i will also post ragya😳(ragini and lakshya )pics...pls..guys since we dont know who is the pair at the end ...enjoy the story .😳😊..and personally i like both ragya and swarya ...so no problem from my side in it atleastπŸ˜†
Originally posted by creationschhavi

guy i would not mind ragini and lakshya if they would be like vihaan and rachna vina my fav couple...😳⭐️
but lets start making creations on swarya 😳...(swara and lakshya )we have their a lot of nok jhok wale scenes ..if you want i can post their pics and then we all together will make creations on them ...even i will also post ragya😳(ragini and lakshya )pics...pls..guys since we dont know who is the pair at the end ...enjoy the story .😳😊..and personally i like both ragya and swarya ...so no problem from my side in it atleastπŸ˜†

Yes please πŸ˜† please do make... πŸ˜ƒ i would love to see... yes you can start from swaya...ragini and lakshya haven't got so many scenes between them so yeah you can work later on ragya...start it with swaya πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ 😊
Originally posted by rumyk

Yes please πŸ˜† please do make... πŸ˜ƒ i would love to see... yes you can start from swaya...ragini and lakshya haven't got so many scenes between them so yeah you can work later on ragya...start it with swaya πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ 😊

yaah sure waise i will prefer a more lucky guy for swara than this lucky ...i mean someone elseπŸ˜†β­οΈ ...who is funny and opposite of her and first she hates him alot and then fall in love ...😳

i like swarya ofcourse more than ragya ...as i know swarya will be the end couple for sureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ...want a handsome natkhat guy for ragini also ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Umm...i guess he told to swara right ? You are mistaken i guess. Lakshya says it to swara that he is not gonna change 😊 ab ragini ke saath kya hoga i wonder...uski saari gang ragini ka mazak udaa degi 😑 ragini need some changes so that she can show them all that she is no less. I think swara will help ragini but ragini will refuse bcoz she thinks that lakshya is a good person. Hmm...i wonder what is gonnna happen
Oh oh, I am very sorry for my MU 
If that's the case, it will be more challenging, let's see how swara tries to save ragini's life now 

Nice name SWARYA AND RAGYA πŸ˜‰
new article love triangle of swarya and ragya πŸ˜†..this article confirmed it πŸ˜³