Posted: 9 years ago
Yesterday I was watching malayalam  dubbing of Meiej, where Madhu telling Paddy about her teaching RK a lesson.  Then Padmini says dont forget her sanskaar and all.  I was thinking what sanskaar she was talking about..
In the initial episodes of the show Padmini Chodhary was my favorite character. She was a beautiful wife  of Balraj chaudhary, very graceful women of self respect, she was brave , polite, sensible and affectionte . I admired her. But I think cv's butchered her character also somewhere. Padmini was very fond of both her daughters , she liked Trishna even more. Her world revolve around these girls. Infact I never liked RK or any others disrespect towards her. But things changed when Madhu fall in love with Rk. I still remember the episode where Madhu discussing her growing feeling for Rk with Padmini.  Then Paddy adviced her to move on in this relationship.  The whole forum was celebrating that day talking about how friendly these mother daughter duo.  But I lost my respect toward Padmini that day. What kind of sanskaar is that??? Where a mother advicin her daughter to move on (read sleep with) in her 4 phera relationship with a superstar. Paddy clearly knows Rk's status and Madhu's status(Rk a rich superstar and Madhu daughter of junior artists living in chawl) , she knew their marriage is not complete, then why she adviced Madhu to move on.  Even Trishna was doubtful about RK.Why did Madhu and Paddy  thought that Rk superstar will fall in love with a normal girl. It was Padmini's fault to not warn Madhu about him. According to me Paddy's character lost its charm from there. Then her assossiation with Sultan to abduct Madhu was like the last nail in the coffin. ..

Ps- Pallavi purohit is an extremely beautiful women and she carries herself very well. 
Edited by aan-rish - 9 years ago
It is the fault of the CVs that they butchered her character.
Cvs butchered all the characters of mb ,
According to me not only paddys character infact rk,madhu even mohan kundras character lost theirs charm from sultans entry.pura show ka hi bandbaj gaya.thanks to CV.
sultan was a grahan for the show
a grahan which left destruction in the path
Originally posted by rima4ever

sultan was a grahan for the show
a grahan which left destruction in the path

Truly said, Dia. Sultan was jinxed. The down fall started with his entry. I don't know which mother will go a tell an underworld don who kills ppl for a hobby to kidnap her daughter. She is a disgrace for a mother.
Pallavi was absolutely amazing all through MB ..Padmini was a great character too!
To tell u the truth, I never liked paddo character right from the beginning. She gave all the wrong advice to her daughter. Any mother will ask their children to stay away from the bad n the powerful. Becos of her madhu got into trouble all the time. Even in mukku track, she chose a guy who was jobless, without a back bone, whose mom was insulting malik's right left n centre. They knew very well the MIL was not interested in the rishta but still paddo was acting as if there was nothing wrong with that. For all the insults that lady was pouring on the malik's, any girl would have kicked their butt out. But madhu did nothing of that sort. Was very disappointed with madhu also at that time.
At starting Padmini's character was very strong
She is a woman who ran from her husband to protect her child
But the cvs forgot the story line 
While writing the further episodes 
They must check the previous ones 
Yesterday I also watched the episode in Malayalam

Originally posted by silverfire

Truly said, Dia. Sultan was jinxed. The down fall started with his entry. I don't know which mother will go a tell an underworld don who kills ppl for a hobby to kidnap her daughter. She is a disgrace for a mother.

@red...Don't know which mother would encourage a daughter like Padmini did in Sultan
situation...CVs really messed up with this more than ever.