kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
HR's confession was just so heartfelt, felt like giving him a bear hug, 
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ranbir's confessions😆
Hrithik has overcome his stammering problem👏His confession is the most heartfelt 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL. It's not a confession when Ranbir cheats, it is , when he does  not.

I find Hrithik's to be the most genuine. He did suffer from a very awkward problem , one that many tactless school children make a lot of fun of. Am sure he must've been the butt of many jokes growing up. 

Great to see how confident & well-spoken he is today. 👏
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Salman was obviously trolling and being silly. No one believes he's really a virgin.

SRK was being somewhat emotionally manipulative and sort of passive aggressive. I don't believe that ego doesn't play a part in why he wouldn't call someone.

I know Aamir's caused a lot of hoopla but I doubt he said it with any malicious intent. Wasn't it said later that the previous owner of his property had named the dog Shahrukh?

I think all of us one way or another can relate to Hrithik's problem. We've all had those moments or situations that just mortified us as kids or teens.

I think Shahid was just making a point but the zinger was amusing anyway.

Ranbir was being honest and immature at the same time.

Sid has always said that kissing is the most technical part of acting. I don't think he was being rude but rather he was put on a spot and gave a somewhat honest, and uncomfortable answer.

Alia and Sonam's are too normal to even comment on 😆

@Bold: He is all that & more but there are many reasons why he won't call Salman. Awkwardness, a general inability to face emotion, there are many reasons. Knowing SRK it could well be ego but I am just proving an alternate view. I don't think SRK is someone who is good with upfront emotion. He tends to hide or disappear. That's what he did with PZ when she used to say he's a "verbal flirt" and he was really hurt by that. He declined signing movies with her & just didn't talk to her. He couldn't come face to face with Ash without being severely awkward for a long long time after he kicked her out of Chalte Chalte. She hated him for a long time & knowing how vindictive Scorpions can be, and Ash is the prototype of a Scorpio woman; she apparently tried to passive-aggressive upstage SRK at every place. And coldly & royally ignored him. She only patched up with him after repeated effort by B Jr & SRK-Gau's repeated apologies. She thawed because she felt it would do B Jr's career good to make good with SRK. 
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 9 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail
Aww loved Hrithik's confession ❤️