12/3 Lovely precap..and so are they!

Posted: 9 years ago
Here it goes...Neil reaches Ragini's home in that hot hot black blazer and sees her on floor, moaning in pain and trying to get up. He helps her and asks what was she doing. She says she was trying to keep Nishi's suitcase up. He asks "Tumhara wo lambu husband kaha hai" 😆
So finally a romantic scene 😳

PS : I loved how she walked away in front of everyone after NN engagement announcement. We even got Neira eyelock 😳
And loved that "thepla" Scene 😆 Sometimes Dr. Aman rocks 😆
Waiting to watch the episode yet!!! 

Now do we have to wait for 3 days for the precap :(

Will update about the episode once i watch it ... 

Edited: 

Totally Aman Rocks!!! ... he is like another lead according to me!! ... 

For some reason the scenes don't have the impact they should really have...all of them are Fab actors I wonder why the scenes are not that impactful!... its a good show with exceptional cast but still there is something missing, I cannot pin point though ...

Edited by freedomYodha - 9 years ago
True. lovely precap suddenly I am getting pulled to this serial again. I hope they dnt spoil it by engagement of NN. 
I am also loving the stubborness of Suhani. yeh kuch gul khilayegi!! ðŸ˜†

Waiting for Precap and the reason for divorce to disclose.

I also enjoyed aarav Neil scene, Aarav is in real unresponsive love trauma and seriously Ragini is not understanding. I hope he gets help from Neil to be a strong man.

Lovely episode. 

Nivedita dress fully wasted, she is filler and I hope she remains a filler and nothing else.

Also, I think Suhani kissa is also related to Pam and Neil knows it. thats why he said it is because of you all is happening.

Waiting for revelations but Fake marriage please end it. god!!!

Instead let dr. Aman love track start as heartbroken and some good characte for him as parallel story 
Originally posted by freedomYodha

Waiting to watch the episode yet!!!

Now do we have to wait for 3 days for the precap :(

Will update about the episode once i watch it ...

Exactly! I am hating this Monday-Thursday thing...Seriously!!!
Originally posted by amazingneira

Instead let dr. Aman love track start as heartbroken and some good characte for him as parallel story 

Seriously of all the things I want this first ...parallel story for Aman!!! 

Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Exactly! I am hating this Monday-Thursday thing...Seriously!!!
True...lot of ppl don't follow it because of this huge gap I think!!! 

Edited by freedomYodha - 9 years ago
Originally posted by amazingneira

True. lovely precap suddenly I am getting pulled to this serial again. I hope they dnt spoil it by engagement of NN.
I am also loving the stubborness of Suhani. yeh kuch gul khilayegi!!😆

Waiting for Precap and the reason for divorce to disclose.

I also enjoyed aarav Neil scene, Aarav is in real unresponsive love trauma and seriously Ragini is not understanding. I hope he gets help from Neil to be a strong man.

Lovely episode.

Nivedita dress fully wasted, she is filler and I hope she remains a filler and nothing else.

Also, I think Suhani kissa is also related to Pam and Neil knows it. thats why he said it is because of you all is happening.

Agree with you. Suhaani is a rockstar..she ran away to meet her mom 😆 Must say..brave girl! Came alone to India from US!! And now this 😆
Cant help! We have CID @10 on friday. They wont mess with CID..its their favorite!
Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Cant help! We have CID @10 on friday. They wont mess with CID..its their favorite!

They should telecast IKNMP at a different time than the regular time ...that will also do #TeamSonyAttention

yes lovely precap. excited for Monday..
and today epi was oky
First things first... I need to breathe...
You started this post exactly with the core of episode; the black suit with white shirt! ðŸ˜³ There is no explanation needed for this AT ALL!!!
Whoever does need one, I highly recommend you to see a doctor ðŸ˜†(yes I am absolutely fine) 

Loved the way he said 'Ragini'...

Khair coming back to the episode. A rather confusing one?! ðŸ¤”
What I mean is, Neil is really on his toes now jabse Suhaani aayi hai. For obvious reasons, but still we see a kind of different Neil here. In some way, I find it good because he gives this attitude to Pam lekin but again Pam is not the only one to be blamed for whatever Suhaani is doing and thinking. At the end of the day, Neil is the father and he should have taken care of all the things related to the Suhaani-Ragini angle.  Well, let's see for how long he maintains this attitude...

Dr. Aman... a good friend indeed and so very right today. Yes it is his love for Ragini hence he cares that much but I do believe that no matter what, he is a friend to stay. You kinda feel sorry for him because his love story is one sided but fortunately he has the brains to understand that some love stories remain incomplete...

Aarav, oh boy. I felt kinda bad for him to be honest. I mean, poor guy just wants to be heard by someone and at the moment he is not getting the right attention from his mother. It is not the right time either, she is busy with the last rituals of Nishi's wedding and that whole Ranbir-Shilpa thing is not making it any easier for Aarav. That's why he just reached out to his dad and spoke whatever was going in his mind. Today this scene made sense and the emotional outburst of Aarav was very real and justified. 
Perhaps some might think that he is being ungrateful to his mother but I do not see it that way. He is just a very insecure kid who has always lived this middle class life and had to compromise with some of his desires and wishes. And now he sees that life can also be lived differently without any worries (e.g. money, status and all) when he sees Ranbir. That makes him even more insecure and perhaps even confused as well. It even made his dad confused but I am glad that Neil at least said that they will talk about it. That does not mean Neil will agree to whatever he says but as a father he gives his son a chance to speak his mind, and that is very important...

Do I really have to say something about that engagement announcement? Nah...not really worth it... 

Oh I do want to mention one thing, uhm... had kind of a good view of Neil in that yellow-ish kurta pajama showing his muscles... ðŸ˜³