TheTVAficionado thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I've been watching this show on and off and Amaya pissed me off today.
Perhaps the car scene was too show the sentimental value it held, it just annoyed me no end. The girl is perhaps 21-22 and yet behaved like someone who has no understanding of how precarious the whole situation is. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was about to make the post discussing the stupidity of girls...All three grown up enough to understand the situation, they know that their father has committed suicide and so the reason...Eldest said mum what's happening?? Mother explained...Amaya argued/misbehaved with the bank officers...my question, has she really done the graduation and that too in disaster management and the youngest who is a book freak almost nerd compares herself with the Wikipedia...although I still think officer had allowed her to copy the files..
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think its a lot for her to handle. Her dad, her hero, her superman man was so weak he committed suicide. The next day she find outs that she is bankrupt and on the streets now.  Amaya is just a kid she hasnt really grown up, in that car scene i just saw a girl acting out.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know the father is bankrupt, but does that mean that they take even the family pictures from them?...common! that is too much.

About Amaya, she is going through a lot in just 2 two days...to much to take for anybody...whatever the age. and it may take her and her sisters awhile to accept the situation.
I am not from a very rich home, but after my dad's death, it was hard for us when the charity home came to take away his clothes and stuff which were left hanged in his closet for a whole year.
every shirt or hat had memories we didn't want to let go.

Amaya and her sisters are very close to their daddy so its only natural for her to fight when she feels the only physical thing left to remind her of her dad is taken away.
In the mom's case, she has been a very illogical woman, she understood what poverty looks like. it seems she and her husband have not always been rich
Edited by avyarima - 9 years ago
The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Currymonsta 

Exactly. if someones dad suicides, they wont be able to think straight. And Amaya is not yet mature enough. So the journey of Banaras is going to make her mature and she will understand that the world she sees where all people are caring and true is indeed her imagination. 
Edited by -Patakaa- - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know why I just Lile Amaya better in the promos Than the show😲
I m willing to wait n see how she shapes up in Benaras ðŸ˜³
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't blame her
Her dad passed away how is she supposed to think right at that very moment
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even i don't blame her.. since the past 2 days she suffered so much and perhaps she couldn't be able to bear the pain that her dad is no more..😭😭 her dad was a superhero for her..and losing someone very close is a shock!!! i have noticed one more thing when she got a msg from one of her frnd giving her condolences .. her expressions were totally like Rishi mathur when he was thinking in Paris and drinking how to recover the loan.. that fear was there 😉😉😉 see the episode 9 last part you will notice
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amaya came off as v natural...of the three,she is the most volatile,sensitive,and pampered one...
And I expected her to react like this only...she is still trying to hold on to denial,and whenever she is made aware that she has to accept the truth,she gets v disturbed and is frustrated and hyper...perfectly normal for such a type of personality
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with fellow members
@curryminsta,@-patakaa- and @sitamma

Among threee was most pampered and she was too close to her dad
So we can expect such nature

And plus if such incidents occur no one bbe in right state of mins
They will take time to come up this issue

We shouldn't judje
It's just 2nd week if the show
guys just be patient