drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

well...HI everyyone on this forum !
i m nidhi ...i have been a silent reader of this forum for a while ..n this is my first ever post on if
and which actually hppnd due to the merger episodes 
cause i was too pissed and i thought i should do smthing ..to somehow forget that these 2 episodes ever hppnd ...well i hope this lightens up ur moods as well πŸ˜Š

i hope u guys like this one shot ...its basically a light one ...

MANANBIR β€οΈ

That  was the thing , with Cabir and Manik she cud be herself .There they were,  watching a movie at Manik' s house. 

Manik was sitting there with a huge popcorn bucket in his hands ...with Nandini holding his arm tightly and Cabir sitting right beside her, passing all the funny ...dirty... stupid comments every  now and then ...and after which again as usual these three would burst into bouts of  laughter while holding each other for support cause their  their stomach muscles ached with the sound laugh they just had !

And after some time , she would get a huge cup of  coffee and these  two being such lazy bums , would ask her to make them drink it .
While she slowly holds the mug to make  cabir drink it,  when Manik wud intentionally pull her hand to make him drink it ...
Cabir :manik this is is cheating ...
Manik :why me always last ?...nooo
And then she wud cutely keep the cup  aside and pull both of them  towards herself with her warm hands into hug , while those two  would simply chuckle at her innocence and hear her say...
"u guys r literally my two cute sweethearts ..."

And then she would leave manik  out of the hug to wrap her arms around cabir and he would hug her ; for she was always one person who gave him his mothers warmth and all that fab5 could never give him...!

She would slowly leave him , only to go to Manik  , to give him a  sweet kiss on his cheek , while he would cheekily blush a little , slowly hugging her and giving her a kiss on her cheek as well.

Cabir would cough to remind them that he was there and they better not start their making out session , but then they knew that he wouldn't mind even if they did !.
Again these three would laugh ...cry . ok! ...only nandini would cry all the buckets silently with every cute sad romantic scene , only for these to look at her cutely and manik would slowly wipe her tears and kiss her forehead while cabir would hug her and crack some stupid joke to make her laugh and she would playfully hit him .
..and then three would be back to their movie or rather a parody of it which they constructed as they watched it . after sometime , suddenly only for manik to find his girl sleeping on his shoulder , with her two arms holding him tightly , he would smile seeing her sleeping soo serenely..and he would sigh cause " ...goddd even he couldnt help but wonder on  how much he loved her !!" 

He would signal cabir to show that she had slept, asking him to switch off the movie . then cabir would chuckle and help manik to slowly pick her up in his arms as manik would get up , open the door for manik to go n drop her then both would sit in the car and drive off  before which Manik would lay her in the back seat , putting a pillow under her head .
Manik would then slowly pick her up in his arms  and lay her in her bed and tuck her in warm , kiss her forehead a good night and then adore her for a few mins only to realize that  cabir was waiting in the car and both would head back home , only to realize her absence .But then still , they  would play a game of snooker and then return to their beds , only to get up from their beds with nandini's calls , to not get late to pick her up to college !

godd !! she was their life 

this tiny girl

well , she was manik's true love indeed ...this cute pixie that she was !

if someone is interested in other works of mine ...here it is a ss on manan 

manan ss: a lifetime with you 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4336499

Edited by drnidsur - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
aww
such a adorable os
loved it
keep writing more
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was so awww... Very sweet os
manan58 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww tht ws such an aww os.. Very cute man..
I luv mananbir
drnidsur thumbnail
tysm πŸ˜³πŸ˜³... Edited by drnidsur - 9 years ago
mydiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u  for thisπŸ‘ .
MANANBIR is reallly sooo adorable ...and you created this scene soo nicely ..thank uπŸ€—

- Mini
drnidsur thumbnail

Originally posted by: manan58

Aww tht ws such an aww os.. Very cute man..

I luv mananbir

tysm...😳
drnidsur thumbnail

Originally posted by: mydiva

thank u  for thisπŸ‘ .

MANANBIR is reallly sooo adorable ...and you created this scene soo nicely ..thank uπŸ€—

- Mini

well...there tysm mini ...i tried n it worked ...
tysm once again πŸ˜³
drnidsur thumbnail

Originally posted by: navk

aww
such a adorable os
loved it
keep writing more

hiii...
tysm ...
well i ll be writing more ..now that i knw how to ...😳