Ohh clear huwa separation ka reason!! Mu again !! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry. After reading the comments based on the video, I lost my power to comment in English. So I used a bit of French. What I meant to say was that this show is terrible yet funny. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Edited by LadyMeringue - 9 years ago
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

@ILTHBEB no idea.. looking at the time frame of the other tracks, 2-3 months approx, since none have gone past that...

Bye WD TC.😊

need to search new serial for watching now. Matsh is not anymore watchworthy.
Btw, whenever police yet hasn't traced there has been a murder so without discussing anything with rv to arouse/inform police abt it n take blame on her shoulder this is a kind of foolish job of ishani! Why leads r so duffers always!
Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
yeah i google translated it😳😆 and lolz it is isn't it?? everything is such a mess and all the characters are making such a khichdi out of themselves that we're like this😳😆
I dont even feel angry anymore, just find it funny😆😆 our mahaanta ki murat, jagat devta, dreaded one, gossip girl and Chirkut make the BESTEST pentagon ever😆
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

need to search new serial for watching now. Matsh is not anymore watchworthy.
Btw, whenever police yet hasn't traced there has been a murder so without discussing anything with rv to arouse/inform police abt it n take blame on her shoulder this is a kind of foolish job of ishani! Why leads r so duffers always! 
she's already planted all the evidence against herself at this point, coz of which it was only a matter of time before they arrested her.. and when she was doing it, she completely panicked seeing his dead body and assumed the worst so.. but that aside, Ishaani has never been the smartest tool in the shed😆😆 will jump at the opportunity to play sacrifice sacrifice just like Ranveer jumps at the opportunity to play groom groom🤣🤣🤣
WD bye:)
TL ranveer needs therpy i think because whenever their is a turn of showing some sense he turns to a angry young man???🤣🤣🤣🤣

and i think ranveer chirag k marne ka matam manane wala hai after they are said to be a good lovers!! 😆😆😆
kahin ishani ko chirag smjh k toh ni touch krta raha ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ 🤣🤣
Originally posted by eshalrashid

WD bye:)
TL ranveer needs therpy i think because whenever their is a turn of showing some sense he turns to a angry young man???🤣

and i think ranveer chirag k marne ka matam manane wala hai after they are said to be a good lovers!! 😆😆😆
kahin ishani ko chirag smjh k toh ni touch krta raha ðŸ¤£
the men in this show cant get past phulaoing their noses in anger to think logically for 2 seconds🤣🤣🤣 whether its Chirag or Girish or Ranveer or Sharman so🤣🤣🤣 
OMG the last line🤣🤣🤣 On that Ishaani hit her head on a rock and Ranveer loses his brains🤓🤣🤣 i was expecting it to be Ishaani this time was even ready to defend her by saying hey, the poor girl was hit by a rock give her a break🤣🤣
chalo I'm off now too. you guys carry on.. will reply later😊
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

the men in this show cant get past phulaoing their noses in anger to think logically for 2 seconds🤣🤣🤣 whether its Chirag or Girish or Ranveer or Sharman so🤣🤣🤣 
OMG the last line🤣🤣🤣 On that Ishaani hit her head on a rock and Ranveer loses his brains🤓🤣🤣 i was expecting it to be Ishaani this time was even ready to defend her by saying hey, the poor girl was hit by a rock give her a break🤣🤣

hahaha well she is ready for everything still to defend rv and ranveer sahab maut k sadme se bahir nikal k h koe faisla karainge till that to be continued!! 🤣

take care bye TL i m also going !
Uff yaar...this is just getting meh..🥱..

On that from other spoilers and so...today's episode is not going to have much in it...and looks like next few episodes too will be a pile of confusion...

May give next 2 to 3 epi's a skip and only rely on WU...if something useful is there then may watch those epi...
Edited by -SaM...- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by wind_dancer

Ishaani goes into ps and then claims that her in laws beat her!! then that she does not love him and loves CHirag so she had not said i love to him!! (And there comes i love you wala msg in chirags phone i believe)!! But Ranveer does not believe tries to talk with her but she is adamant that she does not want to be with him!! Ranveer believes he saw love in her eyes even though she did not say I love you!! so he is confused!!
Ohh yar ek I love you kya kardala!! We all knew this Ilove you will cause trouble!! Ab pyaar k liye bhi Ilove you kehna jaroori ho gaya hai!!

thanks dear