Ohh clear huwa separation ka reason!! Mu again !! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Ranveer ki maths intni strong hoti toh woh 4 kehdeta but it is not so no hopes!!

Saira falguni does not give that recording! That is recorded in chirags phone so woh baad mein ayega ewain record toh nahi kiya hoga!!
Esha this is one of my fav quotes so😳 and it just so happens that it suits Ranveer baba to the core🀣🀣

See im not surprised that he's again getting swayed by the whole does she doesn't sheπŸ˜† the only reason they delayed her confession despite the fact that she willingly said it 10 times before was so they could do thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
EH no not QUITE yetπŸ˜† like i said, I'm sure this is before they go home to dead Zaveri and police arresting Ishaani for Chirag's murder after which Ranveer will figure it out like he did the previous time... but RaRi are getting married for sure, so yes its better to say final goodbyes and move onπŸ˜†
Nothing to tell abt this despo track! Just want to know how many days/months this crappy track wl continue? Anyone has idea!Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
Chalo i am off so xontinue i will add on later!!
Man the dude is an idiot!!! I mean you dont have to explicitly spell out ILU to someone for the other person to get that you doπŸ˜³πŸ˜† again repeating, she would've given you a slap on the face when you tried touching her if she didn't love you back...
than WD flguni also has a recording which proves that newly weds couple innocent !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and TL u have an excellent collection !!
i wonder that we could transfer our brain to EK jee!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣🀣 Bof! C'est emission est tres terrible mais drole!  Edited by LadyMeringue - 9 years ago
@ILTHBEB no idea.. looking at the time frame of the other tracks, 2-3 months approx, since none have gone past that...

Bye WD TC.😊
Esha not me googleπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and why Ekta, Ranveer bitwa is in need of brains a lot more then she is🀣🀣🀣 

LM huh??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†