Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ShelDev

Seriously this show has become such a bore! I can't believe some of the dailogues these mothers mouth in the show...

Narmada saying she would have been better being "childless" than having Vihaan. Like really! Which mother cannot tell when own son is right or wrong? After all these years bringing up Vihaan this is what it comes down to - it's like as if Vihaan & Arushi have committed murder...
Shouldn't they be happy he married the girl he loves? Which parent wouldn't want that?

Forget the moms - Vihaan's Dadi is just as bad! I cannot beleive the level she has stooped to.. Just doesn't care about Vihaan...It's ridiculously pathetic!

For all what these females have gone through - you would think that they would be more compassionate & caring towards the child and another female but to outright tell Vihaan to leave Aarushi is simple indigestable!!.. This has become so crappy!

I don't think I can watch this show any more...It's making my blood boil seeing these selfish moms!! 😡

All these seven mothers are self-obsessed. That's is why I have concluded from this track. All that matters is their own anger  and pain. Everyone else - including their son - be damned. 
The past few epis were insufferable. But yesterday's episode was a turning point 🤔 so I'm going to cross my fingers and hope that the show will get back some of its old charm soon.