Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Astha's cheeks didn't even touch his! Feels like we are back to the fake air kisses after Astha's Anjali project started. And Astha is in such a rush to tend to IS, that they are not even showing her reluctance to leave Shlok there. Don't know if it's Waseemjis absence or the Cold War between the leads that the Ashlok scenes are lifeless!!SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING SAJIπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..They have lost it ...the leads too...THEY DONT GET ALONG πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..PERIOD..and Shrenu is plastering it in her interviews that PROfessionals...goo chemistry..no friendship πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...BUT sadly it affects their Chemistry ..PLUS WASEEM is not directing ..SOπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...ITS LIFELESS...but I am glad IF they are together onscreen😳😳😳

I didn't mention IS or Mami scenes as the cvs give utmost care and thought to their scenes and brush off Ashlok scenes as if they are not 'needs' but just 'good to have'ASHLOK are the new extras in EBP...REMEMBER!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Biggi.

Nice and funny review! πŸ˜ƒ

I loved Aashlok today!

Sorry, but i liked IS, too!!πŸ˜›

thanks BIGGI ...AWW...YOu like him ..HOW SWEEt😳😳
neeli123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice review Deeps... Hats off to your patience πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

for you daring to watch ASJIT episodes  (YAK YAK🀒🀒🀒)

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rofl...what a title and that too from a srk movie...what a contrast dear, sarkar and srk movie title ...totally opp
thankgod cvs warned us in the precap about sarkars confession...guys want to miss it ...pls do so...sajji is smart enough to back offπŸ˜†
aslokh scne were too good ofc missed waseem touch...but slokh was in a naughty mood with dunno how many ILUS
bang on expression by avi...
On a serious note...hopefully astha gts a little cautious now 

Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣 🀣 🀣 Deepa hilarious post as always n ya today IS n Shlok both become Sapna/Astha ki Ek Sapna jap raha toh dushra Astha Bechari Astha duno ki beech mein phas gayi πŸ˜†!
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Precap is disgusting... Loved Shlokn fery much under Bhaag influence and Ashlok scene what we have to say
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice DeepaπŸ‘ I laughed at the funny acting of Sarkar with BHAANG effect. πŸ˜ƒAshlok chemistry still remains with them even they did avoid the intense look and touch.πŸ‘. When will your brother stop to smell his wife's forehead in the name of kiss?.🀒 So much demands for Sapna...Poor Astha.😭
mainkyanaamdoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol. 
Ugh sarjit and ugh poolokh

Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Astha's cheeks didn't even touch his! Feels like we are back to the fake air kisses after Astha's Anjali project started. And Astha is in such a rush to tend to IS, that they are not even showing her reluctance to leave Shlok there. Don't know if it's Waseemjis absence or the Cold War between the leads that the Ashlok scenes are lifeless!!

I didn't mention IS or Mami scenes as the cvs give utmost care and thought to their scenes and brush off Ashlok scenes as if they are not 'needs' but just 'good to have'

Bang on saji..nowadays it is raining fake...so obvious...don't know the reason..but if they r saying they r good professionals ..what is stoping them from posing offscreen..and if they r giving their 100 percent why we r not feeling it..?
I lost hope completely ..that we will ever get a good sensual scene from now on..the previous scenes r too good..nothing can be compared to it..and I am sure we will not get that again,,.so many things changed changing the equations ..
It feels like they just want the serial to end...and move on maybe...
So it's like we have to satisfied with small mercies from cvs part ..as they completely forgets ashlok..
I too felt the same in the last scene..she is in such a rush to run from him...

Today we can see they will show a nice long scene of sapjit...with no rush  and done with utmost care ..better to read review first and then watch...πŸ˜•

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Meany gals..πŸ˜†.I also saw all fake kisses and fake cheek rubbing but asked sa to watch only for slokhs ILu and his expressions...he was sweet...tiny as usual Ina hurry...I think this is directors proble...not leads they will do what they r asked to do...
Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago