GUYS LEAVE THE NEGATIVITY ....WATCH THIS AND BE HAPPYY - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by vj3072

tulip...don't know...why dear...why...first the holi hell pic...with the skeleton finger wearing the ring than heart breaking article...we cant take it anymore πŸ₯Ί ...don't drag us up than push πŸ˜‰

vj it was liked few days back this month 😊
Edited by gudgirl21 - 9 years ago

tulip...don't know...why dear...why...first the holi hell pic...with the skeleton finger wearing the ring than heart breaking article...we cant take it anymore πŸ₯Ί ...don't drag us up than push πŸ˜‰
buddy their is nothing to take to heart i used to but now not it is his choice i better advice not to post the things in forum that breaks ur heart and if the drama end we will not even care about it so take a chill pilllπŸ˜ƒso why u r concerning about ittt after so many fans request not even shrenu is bothering to give a single piccc with him so why we are taking it to heartt when they dont even careee and i think this is the reason show is expected to enddd
Originally posted by nandu96

It s recent one...he liked it recently...
thanx buddy for helping me outtt i also thought it was recent oneπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by gudgirl21

WHAT πŸ€“ ...okay ...anybody saw my boyfriend...JHONNY WALKER πŸ˜†

thanx buddy to u tooo guysss now be happyyyπŸ˜›
Originally posted by TULIPBEAUTY

thanx buddy to u tooo guysss now be happyyyπŸ˜›

no probs yaar...

tulip...which year he hit the "LIKE" button πŸ˜†
its bit oldπŸ˜‰

but vj this was discussed in many of his insta pics and tats when he came up with tat insta post tat baseless and irrelevant waali post...
Originally posted by TULIPBEAUTY

buddy their is nothing to take to heart i used to but now not it is his choice i better advice not to post the things in forum that breaks ur heart and if the drama end we will not even care about it so take a chill pilllπŸ˜ƒso why u r concerning about ittt after so many fans request not even shrenu is bothering to give a single piccc with him so why we are taking it to heartt when they dont even careee and i think this is the reason show is expected to enddd

no tulip...the show is ending due to male lead wedding preparation ... πŸ˜† if the drama ends...I will be glad...so that we can stop taking the chill pill πŸ˜† just don't want to have any hopes πŸ˜•

Where is the cliff ... πŸ˜†
M all ready to PUSH u ashlokians in the VALLEY πŸ˜†
🀣