Swaragini

Who actually responsible for janki's death?

Poll

was Ragini's mom pushed by someone?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
it will be great if we get to know sharmishtha swapped her daughter with janki' daughter so dat she get love of her dad and she was sure of herself dat she wont do injutice to shekhar's daughter...I  feel ragini's dadi is responsible for janki' death. she conspired against sharmistha first by separating her from shekhar then by  breaking her marriage with her hubby. probably she was the one who told sharmishta's hubby about her pre marriage affair etc and fuelled.  what is sharmishtha's side of story any predictions!

what you say

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsanjana thumbnail
i dont understand the last option ðŸ˜• 
i dont think it's any of the above!
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Apple_Amber

it will be great if we get to know sharmishtha swapped her daughter with janki' daughter so dat she get love of her dad and she was sure of herself dat she wont do injutice to shekhar's daughter...I  feel ragini's dadi is responsible for janki' death. she conspired against sharmistha first by separating her from shekhar then by  breaking her marriage with her hubby. probably she was the one who told sharmishta's hubby about her pre marriage affair etc and fuelled.  what is sharmishtha's side of story any predictions!

what you say

Sharmishta has been shown as way to good to try any of those kinds of things. She would never swap or do anything I feel. She's super positive. 

As for the storyline, I'm so confused. I feel like Sharmishta's marriage broke down and she returned home. Shekhar saw her/ she saw him, both of them liked each other and decided to be with each other. That's when Swara was concieved. But then Shekhar was probably already engaged to Janki. Shekhar's parents were obviously not happy about Sumi-Shekhar and the moms conspired to break them up. Probably some misunderstanding happened with Swara where Shekhar believed Sumi cheated on him with her husband or whatever and Shekhar refused to acknowledge Sumi/ her love and left her and got married to Janki (hence the betrayal Sumi mentioned). But then he could never really love Janki the way he loved Sumi (despite having Ragini with her) and Janki probably heard Sumi-Shekhar talk about their love and then fell down the stairs in shock.

I don't know. It's an interesting show and I can't wait to see what happens next!