and is very very excited to meet her maan,,
tara is also happy with dev ,
geet wears western dress to surprise maan ,
haiiye her silent message is so beautiful ,,
sasha patasha is trying to impress maan ,,
geet is happy for kabir and megha .
maan is jealous seeing them shaking hand ,
and angry on feet for for wearing such dresses ,
dekha babaji she ws trying to make him happuly but iss dust daanav ke pass gussa hone ke siva koi kaam hi nhi hai ,poor my innocent ,sweet geet,,
their moments were good.
geet jealous with sasha for calling Her maan mk ,,
maan and geet working together on project,,
interesting ,
Edited by mskfan - 9 years ago
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chap 57
Dev and I-star moments are adorable
Haaye Maan apne dil ke haatho majboor hai wo jab bhi geet ke karib hota hai uske dil ki dadhkane tej ho jaati hai lekin jab usse uske duur rehne ki wajah yaad aati hai tou usse khudh par gussa aa jata hai aur issi gusse mei wo geet ko project se bhi dismissed kar deta hai
Poor soul ye nahi Pata uske saath khudh ko bhi panish kar raha hai
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ch 57..Nice update..Tara shares a much more deeper bond with Chandan than Poonam..Another twist where the old driver revealed that their baby is alive in an orphan...Super..Geet is totally confused with Maan's behaviour and she wants to have one on one with him..Loved it..
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ch 58,,Chandan trying everything possible to secure Tara's life..She is worried that Dadima wouldn't accept her but Dev puts her fear at bay..Maan is hurting himself and Geet,first by giving her project to Sasha and then by not clearing the misunderstanding...Kabir and Megha fully in love..Super..
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

THE LOCKET

Chapters 59-62

Sorry for no pictures this time around.

I have hurt my hand and it takes a lot of searching to find the perfect ones.

Do leave me heartfelt comments

I really look forward to it.

Thanks😃
Edited by dqno1 - 9 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
THANK YOU READERS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS

A LITTLE BIT OF DUSHT DANAV, A LITTLE BIT OF SHERNI AND A CONFESSION NEXT

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

Love always,

Avi

PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU NEED LINKS/PWDS

I AM NOT ABLE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE THREADS AT PRESENT
Endgame thumbnail
Part 59 - so painful update i was crying while reading it geets loneliness hurt it was so painful she was waiting for maan last two years with hope of maans love but everything just changed after he returned the eyes that always speak to her just stop looking at her the way she was going through the memory of their togerness it was really touching but again she is hoping after seeing the locket very emotional part feels like just bring old maan for herEdited by Drashtilove - 9 years ago
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chap 58
Finely sachai Sammne aa hi gayi ki Megha Chandan aur Poonam ki beti hai
Tara khudh ko insecure feel kar rahi hai usse dar hai ki Dev ki family usse accept nahi karegi kyuki uski family ka criminal background hai
But I loved the way jis tarah Dev usse true love ka matlab samajhata hai
Yaar ye Maan ki mu kab clear hogi
I loved Daadi 's CID giri
Endgame thumbnail
Part 60 - so maan was there in graduation ceremony just for her didnt go infront of her but saw her crying that hurt him most he seems confused hearing dev chating with other girl but stupid him didn clear his confusion dont like how he broke the thread finally dev got to maans loves geet taras plan was superb to jealous maan n result maan just went to the party wow they dance together but maans question n her thread missing from his neck hurt her so much but liked it when maan put the thread back   urgh that brij how bad be his situation is he cant forget about girls so disgusting
Endgame thumbnail
part 61- finally most awaited misunderstanding is over but again another one just rise up geet misunderstood him thinking maan is going to marry sam n she kept the locket glad that dev was in right time n finally maan came to know dev loves tara so dadima n darji r in a team they r buddies they just want their grandchildrens happiness n maan suspect her cid dadi done something lovely part