Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode was good not so epic as we got phirse daadi and dida's fight.
But iam so excited for tomorrow.First of all i really wanted too see how ragini and lakshya will meet 😳 😳.i hope the scene will be up tomorrow and one thing i couldn't stop telling is Ragini a.k.a tejaswi looked soo pretty in precap πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ daat deti hu uski beauty ke liye πŸ‘ she is soo GORGEOUS. 😊 πŸ˜† and now coming to most funniest thing i found is laksh's attire πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣 he looked so cute and funny lol πŸ˜† and swara god ye ladki mein bada dam hai πŸ˜† ragini ke zordaar push ke baad bhi she came to see her sissy's fiancee.Girl its none other than kaala munh waala ladka πŸ˜† πŸ˜† tomms will be dhamakedhaar episode. πŸ˜‰

Ps--> iam liking ragini and lakshya a bit more than swara and lakshya even though they didn't show them together but still you all know *imagination* lol iam sorry swara and lakshya fans *chappal mat phekna*.I know the pair i wanted will not be together at the end so yeah my happiness is for only a limited time 😭 so yeah take a chill pill swara and lakshya fans.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😊Edited by rumyk - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa...Lucky looking cute n funny . πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
As of now we got only swara n lucky scenes..n serioudly i was enoying alot..but still m waiting Ragini n Lucky secenes... πŸ˜› 😳 i want to see their tuning ... πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜‰

Dont worry noone throw the chappal...bcz Hitler dadi n didaa was fullfill own wishes.🀣

Ragini looking in precap damn beautiful 😳 ...m waiting tomorrow episode 😊
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumyk

The episode was good not so epic as we got phirse daadi and dida's fight.
But iam so excited for tomorrow.First of all i really wanted too see how ragini and lakshya will meet 😳 😳.i hope the scene will be up tomorrow and one thing i couldn't stop telling is Ragini a.k.a tejaswi looked soo pretty in precap πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ daat deti hu uski beauty ke liye πŸ‘ she is soo GORGEOUS. 😊 πŸ˜† and now coming to most funniest thing i found is laksh's attire πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣 he looked so cute and funny lol πŸ˜† and swara god ye ladki mein bada dam hai πŸ˜† ragini ke zordaar push ke baad bhi she came to see her sissy's fiancee.Girl its none other than kaala munh waala ladka πŸ˜† πŸ˜† tomms will be dhamakedhaar episode. πŸ˜‰

Ps--> iam liking ragini and lakshya a bit more than swara and lakshya even though they didn't show them together still but you know *imagination* lol iam sorry swara and lakshya fans *chappal mat phekna*.I know the pair i wanted will not be together at the end so yeah my happiness is for only a limited time 😭 so yeah take a chill pill swara and lakshya fans.   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😊

Swara ka toh jwab hi nnhi...she again interfer her sis marriage...muh kala wala ladka not a sarif seedha sadh ..🀣
Actually...u noticed lucky expression ...wen he saw swara...abhtoh poll khuli samjho...
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

Yaa...Lucky looking cute n funny . πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
As of now we got only swara n lucky scenes..n serioudly i was enoying alot..but still m waiting Ragini n Lucky secenes... πŸ˜› 😳 i want to see their tuning ... πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜‰

Dont worry noone throw the chappal...bcz Hitler dadi n didaa was fullfill own wishes.🀣

Ragini looking in precap damn beautiful 😳 ...m waiting tomorrow episode 😊

Lol i know right...hehe πŸ˜† thanks for your feedback πŸ˜ƒ yeah i want cvs to get a dil ko chu jaane waali tuning πŸ˜† 😳
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

Swara ka toh jwab hi nnhi...she again interfer her sis marriage...muh kala wala ladka not a sarif seedha sadh ..🀣
Actually...u noticed lucky expression ...wen he saw swara...abhtoh poll khuli samjho...

Hehe ya...luckyki kismat hi kaharab uske naam ka hamesha ulta hi hota hai lucky nahi badluck πŸ˜† but before that he looked so calm and happy πŸ˜• i mean i thought he will be like not intrested to get engage and he will be a kind of boy who dont wanna marry but he actually looked opposite...i wonder what is in store 😊
nedhvik-91 thumbnail

Lol i know right...hehe πŸ˜† thanks for your feedback πŸ˜ƒ yeah i want cvs to get a dil ko chu jaane waali tuning πŸ˜† 😳

No need to say thank u ...u made a valid post..wer we share a thoughts... 😊 u knw naa opposite pole can be attract... πŸ˜‰
charuta thumbnail
We actually don't know  for whom Lucky is going fall for.πŸ˜‰ so don't need to take tension. may be he is going to marry with ragini and fell for swara ( lucky is lucky )and dadis fights continue. we saw swara and lucky toghetar now need to see him with ragini.  yes Ragini looking dam beautiful in precap waiting for tomorrow episode πŸ˜Š
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: charuta

<font size="2">We actuallydon'tknow for whom Lucky is going fall for.πŸ˜‰ sodon'tneed to take tension. may be he is going to marry with ragini and fell for swara ( lucky is lucky )and dadis fights continue. we saw swara and lucky toghetar now need to see him with ragini. yesRagini looking dam beautiful inprecap</font>waiting for tomorrow episode😊

Ye toh hai...i feel like lucky kuch toh kaand karega πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and iam getting a feeling ke phirse itehaas dohraayega like swara's dad and mom -marwari boy falling in love with bengali girl. So it may happen again like lucky falling for swara.
nedhvik-91 thumbnail

Ye toh hai...i feel like lucky kuch toh kaand karega πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and iam getting a feeling ke phirse itehaas dohraayega like swara's dad and mom -marwari boy falling in love with bengali girl. So it may happen again like lucky falling for swara.

Agree i could be happen usse lucky kehte hai... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kuch na kuch golmal krega...let see lucky kiss pr fall krta h ... πŸ˜‰
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Areee kuchbhi! No one will throw chappals on you! 

You are shipping for Lakshya and Ragini and I am shipping for Lucky and Swara.

I am going to sound crazy here but Lakshya and Lucky might be the same person but his personality will be completely different. He might appear more docile since his father is there etc. It will be interesting to see his chemistry with Ragini.πŸ˜†

History is bound to repeat itself in their household, whose love will win this time is yet to be seen.πŸ˜†