Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: kresham

i just hope they don't torture us with soha kind of dreams... as they showed pandit remembering nandu's smile...

i think they ll connect their childhood connection pakka...

it's funny when ever i see Pandit i remember Anik Kappor from Lamhe... hope Pandit ji was not in love with Nandu's mom ...🤣
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
edited my comment on first page...😉
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: D_mi_cheeky_me.

res

unres..

Life sometimes sweet sometime sour... d exact case to Manik .. well in his case the next moment everything changes. Mother who had never been one, never given the warmness, the protection the real security of life .. of a relationship. And a child grew with much support only from his frns who r of his age only. He be the most mature in them handled dem like their protector. What do u expect from that guy...?? Sweet as honey or too cheesy or a flirtatious one? The 1 who had always took responsibilities? Now when a child grew to a man with so much insecurity in relations.. why wud he not get scared seeing someone one threatening to take his new found reason to live?

Being Pandit.. d real flaw came when he said he only focuses on music!! Nandini became his focus the very day when she entered his life as his sole student. Yes! He never gave a different eye but situation well manipulated by niyo.. made him to realize that deep inside he had started falling for this girl. Well feels like cards will be played by Niyo.. to see opponent Manik loose with her card A.. Pandit.

Nandu.. the unaffected queen.. Well anyone at her place can never think the teacher whom u think can b quite friendly with u will b falling 4 u... just these thoughts never waver anyone's brain so easily. but time will make her realize.

Dhruv .. well never be so unknown.. a tiff is seriously there between both of them.. They are not like be4... where one is depended on the other. Dhruv wants to be independent now. At this age boys and girls hate parents and Manik behaves like his dad pampering him, hearing all his tantrums... well he is not liking it. As if the girl 4 whom he fell had made him realize he is nothing just a backup! He dnt hav any kind of value and Manik has all the credits!!

Well seriously KY2 needs a space.. Story progressing but where is it leading? Cabir well 2day I saw a helplessness in his eyes. The feeling that he is being ignored by his frns 4 their busy life.

So to all I will owe u swt hrt nd as u said OM SHANTI!!!😆

Manik...he is such a man child!! I am amazed at the way this guy brought himself up ..literally!! With no one bothered about him...no one bothering to glance at him, to even spare him a thought!! But what amazes me to the core is how he turned out the ways he is!! Inspite of all life has handed him..he is a sorted kind of person!! He knows the difference between right and wrong, he knows the limits...the value of love, loyalty, friendship. When and how did he teach himself such values!! He is mature way beyond his years...and no surprises there!! He senses Pandit's interest...and of course he is absolutely livid...correctly so in my opinion!! It's not only about jealousy or possessiveness...its also about protectiveness...he protects her from life's harms...

Hmm..Pandit was always a loose cannon...he was the unknown and now slowly the cvs are developing and revealing his shades!! He is gradually realizing his growing attraction for Nandini. About Nyonika, she is so going to use this to her advantage, pitting Manik against Pandit! Should be an interesting watch!!

So true...Manik was like a father figure to Dhruv. Why only him...for all of the Fab 5...he protected them...sheltered them...and now finally one by one they all are growing up!! Dhruv was special, cause he was always the weakest and thus needed his support the most. But now finally, Dhruv too is growing out of Manik's shadow!! He is raring to grow...and first Nandini's rejection and now Alya's obsession has made him resentful of Manik's hold over all things he tries to love! This conflict was brewing since long..and finally has come to the fore. Very logical and very much needed...Both will learn some precious lessons from this track...ManRuv have changed and now their equation is headed towards more metamorphosis!!

Nandini is what she is...natural and right and unsuspecting!!

The story is progressing ...headed exactly where it promised to be...the exploration of relationships...the new phases in life..the problems...and how they deal with it...how they grow...they wisen up...they mature...each experience in life teaching you something...the changing face of life, love and loyalties...

Om Shanti it is...for all of us!!😆
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
absolutely loved the episode...nw we gt to see all those passion coming out of them..loved ur post 
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smiley_23

Eve... so true... 

Manikbaba really need to do 

The first 5 min where Manik does and Nandini pushing him in to the pool was kind of funny...

The way he confront Panditaji I felt abhi gana shuru karega... Jaha ter yeh nazar hainemeri jann muzha ko khabar haine... 

He has a very close on Nanduu hehehhe... and the way he puts down Panditji calling him Old Generation was super super moment...

Pre-cap maine Dhruv is on the roll... hope he doesn't says anything against Nandu dear other wise Manik for sure is gona 

🤣🤣..Where do you find these gems from?? So perfect for each character and situation...do you create and manufacture these from your very fertile imagination and wicked sense of humor??? Perfection...!! Yup...Manik and his eyes on Nandu...his vitriolic tongue for Pandit...his desire that never falls for Ms. Nandini Murthy..and his heartbreak that Dhruv is going to cause..the coming days promise fulltoo paisa vasool entertainment!! 😆 Hopefull Dhruv has at least some sense of self preservation and does not involve Nandu in the same...or Manik will lose his cool!!
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: shena07

absolutely loved the episode...nw we gt to see all those passion coming out of them..loved ur post 

Me too...it was a great episode...so good at so many fronts!! Thank you😳!!
eveline thumbnail

eve did u read my OS...

wud love to see ur opinion on it...

Nope...will find it and comment!!😊
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smiley_23

it's funny when ever i see Pandit i remember Anik Kappor from Lamhe... hope Pandit ji was not in love with Nandu's mom ...🤣

Oh God U too...ROFL!! I thought of the same but then realized Pandu is not that old yaar...it can't be her mom...now if she had a big sis...hmmm
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

Me too...it was a great episode...so good at so many fronts!! Thank you😳!!

did u forget to mention  why manik had to pour that cold bucket of water to come to his senses..😆
eveline thumbnail

i just hope they don't torture us with soha kind of dreams... as they showed pandit remembering nandu's smile...

i think they ll connect their childhood connection pakka...

I doubt that...Pandu seems a bit saner than Soha...but you never know 😆!! Yeh dono sab ko paagal kar dete hain...!!