Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

It was a fabulous episode..!

Really? Should I watch?
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sue101

yaar what if nandu is fine with his feeling on her too if she doesnt take that something bad, is that fine too with us ðŸ˜ē

No Sue... Once Nan sees his true colors.. She'll go to her superwoman mode! And she'll teach him teach him Student-teacher lesson.. 
Edited by Rush_25 - 9 years ago
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was a great episode Sue ðŸ˜†
Manik was breathtaking at usual  His dig at pandit was clap worthy ðŸ‘
This is all going to come down to trust ðŸ˜Š  and as to what is happening in our society with sleazy ones lurking in the garb of educators...taking advantage of the naivety of the victim due to their absolute trust in them. Pandit's smile was cringeworthy because he is thinking of a 17 year old and since Nandini has already stated that he is not too old, he seems emboldened by that. 
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sonia_1

It was a great episode Sue ðŸ˜†

Manik was breathtaking at usual  His dig at pandit was clap worthy ðŸ‘
This is all going to come down to trust ðŸ˜Š  and as to what is happening in our society with sleazy ones lurking in the garb of educators...taking advantage of the naivety of the victim due to their absolute trust in them. Pandit's smile was cringeworthy because he is thinking of a 17 year old and since Nandini has already stated that he is not too old, he seems emboldened by that. 

nandu's fans hated soha track, like that i am hating this ass hole's track ðŸĪĒ  n u know me whose die hard an i am ðŸ˜Ž
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nandu's fans hated soha track, like that i am hating this ass hole's track ðŸĪĒ  n u know me whose die hard an i am ðŸ˜Ž

Soha was the same age as them...this is wrong on all counts. She is an underage student of his, who trusts him as her Guru... so him even thinking about her smile is sleazy.
Diiyaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't agree more today's epi was a let down for me too :( guess I had built up a very high expectation once again!
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia_1

Soha was the same age as them...this is wrong on all counts. She is an underage student of his, who trusts him as her Guru... so him even thinking about her smile is sleazy.

n that too manik's girl how dare he ðŸ˜Ą
nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I find Pandit kinda cute ðŸĪŠ
but not with Nandu.. 
I think he has some past with Nandu and her Ams.. ðŸ˜ģ

Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nits_viratholic

I find Pandit kinda cute ðŸĪŠ

but not with Nandu.. 
I think he has some past with Nandu and her Ams.. ðŸ˜ģ

this cutie will be best match for Nyonika or AMS, i am The manik girl, follow him sincerely on what he says, so xyz is perfect match for nyonika ðŸ˜Ž
nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

this cutie will be best match for Nyonika or AMS, i am The manik girl, follow him sincerely on what he says, so xyz is perfect match for nyonika ðŸ˜Ž

OMG! hahhahaha ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† why dont you start a match making business... you are too good ðŸĪĢ AMS be very old...let's keep Nyonika..poor Manik will have to deal with 2 evils