Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
what yaar yeh kya se kya ho raha...and whats the need of this track dowry and all.. 😑 why cant they show sweet sweet things as aarushi is slowly adujusting in sasural and all mothers loves her ...i never thought this will happened in SS ...itani acchi story ka faluda bana diya...aur uska baap bhai and bua this three B r disgustingEdited by Renu111 - 9 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

what yaar yeh kya se kya ho raha...and whats the need of this track dowry and all.. 😑 why cant they show sweet sweet things as aarushi is slowly adujusting in sasural and all mothers loves her ...i never thought this will happened in SS ...itani acchi story ka faluda bana diya...aur uska baap bhai and bua this three B r disgusting

Galti hamari hain, Renu :| We should not have forgotten ke this is a Hindi serial πŸ˜†  Aisa bakwass stuff nahi dikhaya toh kaise chalega πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ₯±
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Is this excuse he has been searching to dump Aarushi and go to his 7 Satan Mothers? He has made her feel like shit with his behavior, and now this!πŸ₯±
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Adding even more negativity...wah CVs wah πŸ‘
sarf14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

Galti hamari hain, Renu :| We should not have forgotten ke this is a Hindi serial πŸ˜†  Aisa bakwass stuff nahi dikhaya toh kaise chalega πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ₯±

Aesa karne se episodes aage chale gaπŸ˜•
They will add more and more stupid tracks before Arhaan get into satrangi  sasural. I bet this will take one full year and we all watch every episode for Arhaan(when they will be together)😑

I agree with you that this is a Hindi serialπŸ˜‰

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is the problem with all of zee shows too much negativity, this is the stupidest track ever, it is too early in this show for this type of negativity.
Wow another show with this crap, what happen to these writers, have they lost all creativity after the first fifty episodes.

pure bull
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes ranju di ..we expect much and forgot this is hindi serial bt the writers should change their pov of writing and try something new atleast they can take risk... πŸ˜† i feel ajeeb while writing the last line..
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Is this excuse he has been searching to dump Aarushi and go to his 7 Satan Mothers? He has made her feel like shit with his behavior, and now this!πŸ₯±

@Bold - πŸ˜† Perfect description of the seven! Satan mothers x(( 

I agree. Unintentionally hi sahi, Vihaan has really been making Aarushi feel like shit πŸ˜• My heart went out to her yesterday when the poor thing so sweetly requested him to spend some time with her.. 

kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

Adding even more negativity...wah CVs wah πŸ‘

I think they are trying to create some kind of record by packing so much negativity into a track :/ Yesterday's episode was just unbearable!
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarf14

Aesa karne se episodes aage chale gaπŸ˜•
They will add more and more stupid tracks before Arhaan get into satrangi  sasural. I bet this will take one full year and we all watch every episode for Arhaan(when they will be together)😑

I agree with you that this is a Hindi serialπŸ˜‰

Haha omggg I hope it doesn't take so long πŸ˜† I think Aarushi ki bhavishyavani sach hogi and she will enter her hellish sasural in 10 days, but the atyachaar will continue on Arhaan and us