Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Benevolent sexism.

Ab Jr. though is a far more likeable person than his father. He seems more grounded and rounded.

Yep, exactly the word for B Sr. Jr is a class apart in every way. But he's a tad more of a feminist than his father. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atominis

Nonsense.

Whole world knows how he stopped Jaya from working after marriage. Once on a TV show he said to Shweta, that she was just living in reflected glory. He had complimented Aishwarya saying she was "domesticated".

He might behave like a gentleman but his thinking is totally patriarchal.

So much for his musings on women!

Bingo. Exactly what I think too.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Yep, exactly the word for B Sr. Jr is a class apart in every way. But he's a tad more of a feminist than his father. 

Tad more? I think AB Jr is actually a feminist. I give part of the credit to Ash. He is still a product of his parents and agrees to things like making Ash marry a tree, but overall his attitude is better. 

Big B is a tad bit misogynist. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate him or think he's all bad. But he is very much a product of his times - the family patriarch. He tries to be progressive, but gets stuck in patriarchy. His attitude does piss me off often, but then I realize that he was raised in a very different time. 

Gubbara. thumbnail
He is right ! Must be speaking from personal experience ! Same is the case with majority men across the world...women are way too dominating than men but poor men get demonized unnecessarily by the pseudo feminists who are out to break the homes of others by feeding feminist crap into the heads of unsuspecting innocent women, making them believe it's ok to go against the wishes of the partner, asking them not to compromise in marriage, making the men do household chores etc etc...
Don't believe women are any weaker than men ! In fact domesticated women have more power and are much happier than those independent feminists who most of the time have to struggle in their relationships  coz of the ego they carry with their feminist attitude,lol
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gubbara.

He is right ! Must be speaking from personal experience ! Same is the case with majority men across the world...women are way too dominating than men but poor men get demonized unnecessarily by the pseudo feminists who are out to break the homes of others by feeding feminist crap into the heads of unsuspecting innocent women, making them believe it's ok to go against the wishes of the partner, asking them not to compromise in marriage, making the men do household chores etc etc...

Don't believe women are any weaker than men ! In fact domesticated women have more power and are much happier than those independent feminists who most of the time have to struggle in their relationships  coz of the ego they carry with their feminist attitude,lol

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Gubbara. thumbnail

Originally posted by: firework

Funny how they speak up on women's day... The rest of the year they are silent. πŸ˜†

I guess he is just as upset as I am coz no one is celebrating ' men's day ' in any part of the world
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I guess he is just as upset as I am coz no one is celebrating ' men's day ' in any part of the world

some people just cant take that atleast he spoke and trying to bring AB sr down πŸ˜Š
Gubbara. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahatma123

some people just cant take that atleast he spoke and trying to bring AB sr down πŸ˜Š

I dint read what he said...just commented on the headline...but it's good that he stood up for his speciesπŸ˜†
Edited by Gubbara. - 9 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Huh ? Never heard of this Lathmaar Holi !! 
So after KJO , AB Sr. is trying to say that hitting men like that is okay ?? why generalize? 
hmm...Gosh ! Do these people even know what are they talking about...pseudo feminists ki jai ho!! πŸ€ͺ 
Edited by Nishita123 - 9 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Don't believe women are any weaker than men ! In fact domesticated women have more power and are much happier than those independent feminists who most of the time have to struggle in their relationships coz of the ego they carry with their feminist attitude,lol

Yeah women are happier when they tolerate husband's affairs, philandering quietly and don't ever say a word.

Domesticated women have great power. Like Jaya? Or Mithun's wife who remained silent despite all his affairs, secret marriages and still has not been seen in public...

Men have no ego. Poor men. Men are always right.