Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Eh. I don't have the stomach to digest a show on Karna, which I know will be 80% fiction and only 20% fact. πŸ€ͺ People's obsession with Karna makes them take stories from other versions and deviate from the original epic by Vyasa, and I have no doubt this show will be the same and depict Karna as a big victim by whitewashing his crimes. I also wouldn't be surprised if this show portrayed the nonexistent romance between Karna and Draupadi. πŸ₯±

I agree with you Di.. I don't understand why people see him as a victim..
just because he was abandoned that doesn't mean all his sins will be forgivable.. or all his desires/wishes are valid and legitimate..
he was the one who was in rage towards Draupadi and Pandavas for long long time and didn't miss that one single chance he got to humiliate her in public..

not just your actions but your mentality also defines your character.. what is the difference between provoking someone to unrobe a woman in public or actually doing that by yourself.. 

Also, if you provoking some one to do such things and watching it sitting calmly (now, you have taken your revenge from that woman).. how can you be a loyal husband.. how can you be an ideal brother.. or how you can be good son..because no mother teach these things to his son... 

people who rapes are called Duhshashan in India.. But every single guy who support those rapist and blame the victim are Karna..

@bold.. this was a good one.. 🀣 and that track will be horrible..😑

Edited by DeadDevil - 9 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Eh. I don't have the stomach to digest a show on Karna, which I know will be 80% fiction and only 20% fact. πŸ€ͺ People's obsession with Karna makes them take stories from other versions and deviate from the original epic by Vyasa, and I have no doubt this show will be the same and depict Karna as a big victim by whitewashing his crimes. I also wouldn't be surprised if this show portrayed the nonexistent romance between Karna and Draupadi. πŸ₯±

Naa. They won't.πŸ˜†. They will probably make him angst after Panchali though. And more KaJu KaJu KaJuπŸ˜†
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AnuMP

Naa. They won't.πŸ˜†. They will probably make him angst after Panchali though. And more KaJu KaJu KaJuπŸ˜†

and then there will be too much of arguments..
abe tu janta ni main kaun hoon..
oye tu ni janta main kaun hoon.. lol..
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Have you watched a serial on Karna by Sanjay Khan ? that serial was shelved for some reason after 50 odd episodes, If so, you shouldn't be surprised if something like that and more is repeated again in Surya putra Karna ; some folk lores will also be added where Hanuman met Karna πŸ˜ƒ to convince the latter how good he was and he should join his bros
 I read a very fantastic logic by a Karna fan on fb Karna fan page :Even serial makers know who was great that is why we have Karna serial πŸ˜† who cares of Arjun  ? πŸ˜‰

Even serial makers know , whose emotions can be harvested on πŸ˜‰ to get trps , who cares for rest! πŸ˜›
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeadDevil

and then there will be too much of arguments..

abe tu janta ni main kaun hoon..
oye tu ni janta main kaun hoon.. lol..

Haven't you seen Swastik's MB?πŸ˜† There won't be any tu-tu-mein-mein

Ju will be bashful with Ka and Ka will be sweet and tender. There will be angstπŸ˜­πŸ˜†. Brothers torn apart against their will. A dil se dil ka connection, which they can't figure outπŸ˜†. I wouldnt be too surprised to hear Yaadon Ki Baaraat in the BG.

Even Panchali will be angst-ed after for 2 minutes and Jyeshtest will give her up. With a wistful smile and a proud look as Ju's arrow pierces the eye of the fishπŸ˜†
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that this serial will be based on Mrityunjay by Shivaji Sawant just like Draupadi on Doordarshan was based on Yajnaseni by Pratibha Ray...
Dont mind another serial on a Mahabharat character provided it's factually correct.
But unfortunately it wont be...

I am sure in this serial the Bhoot-Pisach dialogue would be extended even further at Draupadi's Swamvar to make the public feel bad for Karna n hate Draupadi to the core...n his role in the Vastraharan would be minimalized further.
Let's see...

Still I would hope against hope that Sid Tewary would learn from his past experiences n this time avoid whitewashing the protagonist n blackwashing the other side...n show some real facts...
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I will not watch unless Krishna, Pandavas and Draupadi are portrayed correctly πŸ˜† and I know that in this show all of them would be black-washed so no chance from my side! At most I can watch one or two episodes where my favourite characters will rule over, that's too if they are good looking πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I have no interest to see Karna's face!
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Urmila11

I will not watch unless Krishna, Pandavas and Draupadi are portrayed correctlyπŸ˜† and I know that in this show all of them would be black-washed so no chance from my side! At most I can watch one or two episodes where my favourite characters will rule over, that's too if they are good lookingπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I have no interest to see Karna's face!

Even if the actor playing Karna is some hawt bod, you won't watch ? I mean the serial πŸ˜‰

🀣
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's difficult for us to avoid a show on Mahabharat...Curiousity wont let us avoid it... πŸ˜†
I hope they focus on Karna's personal life with his wife n kids n his various battles...

I just hope they dont show Draupadi for more than a few episodes...I dont want another fan page on fb bashing Draupadi...So, I just hope they dont show Draupadi much n focus solely on Karna's personal life which was not shoen much on Mahabharat...
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maverick_me

Even if the actor playing Karna is some hawt bod, you won't watch ? I mean the serial πŸ˜‰

🀣

No way! I have no relation with Karna πŸ˜† yes, if Yudhi actor is handsome then I will try to watch even if his characterization is pathetic πŸ˜³πŸ˜†