Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Nish what did you mean by this statement of yours" I can continue for a couple more weeks if people still wanna read their marital journey" 
ARE YOU PLANNING TO END IT BY ANY CHANCE ??????
YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN RIGHT ??
Congos Nisha for thread 9!!!!This is splendid...

Lakh lakh wadhaiyaan to Nisha  and fellow SoSyians on this eagerly waited beautifully described fusion wedding of our very own R&B and IIπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Nisha all the rituals of a tamil wedding have been so beautifully described  that it felt like I was witnessing it.I just don't have words to describe this wedding.SPEECHLESS I must say.

Appa was inconsolable...I knew that have seen my own dad.
The high point were certainly..
II wearing Savvy's jhumkas...it was so sweet. And Ranjan asking That so u brought Savvy here was so touching

The R&B Ranjan hug, and R&B giving a smile to Ranjan while the new wife looked on was the sweetest surprise u gv ur readers.πŸ‘ 

It was not just Iyers and Bhallas who were in tears but even me when the wedding reached its finale.

All through this week long wedding rituals the sincerity and patience with which R&B hs participated in these rituals just proves his love  for II. Now that II's doubts about R&B's sincerity have been cleared it would be gud Nisha to see how II shows her love and care for R&B.Bichari is all  dazed and shocked a bundle of nerves in all these rituals.πŸ˜†. Kya hoga once she is in malcha marg in her dude'sroom!!??😳 I am sure a simple hug from The Dude wld b sufficient to untangle those knots and calm her.Or will it just worsen her situation πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

R&B aur uski gajab ki aadaye...his 1st words  to his wife..Can you find my charger!!! Seriously R&B.Kitna maroge apni aadaoo se yaar a.k.a Da πŸ˜ƒ. You have been killing us wid ur subtle gestures all through the wedding. Nisha raham karo humaare nazuk dilo pe yaar.

Eagerly waiting for II's grahe pravesh in malcha marg and ofcourse yaar the suhaagdopahaar πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Terrific Nisha!  I am so glad I made it for the moment... what kind of wedding guest would I be otherwise?πŸ˜›

I love the title and the moment it refers to and the reactions of the guests and families, the way you described everything I could really picture it all in my hear, I'm going to use my favourite word t for your work now so don't cringe- very realistic.

I loved the bit in blue which summarizes the journey thus far so succinctly.  But my favourite brits are Bhalla's reference to her as Bhalla and the reaction both Ranjan + R&B had to the earrings... such a sweet moment and that thought and yearning for her at that time felt so real- the fact that the other Bhallas also spoke of her in that mount certainly made it feel like she was there to me.  Just because she is not there physically doesn't mean she's not there or  a part of that family, and their reminiscing of her in that moment certainly  brings her to that spot.

And then II's first thoughts and moments as a Bhalla bride... OMG!  I can't wait to see what happens next, when it really hits her what that means..so glad it's the weekend!

PS: Congrats on the new thread... and here's hoping for several more.

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Bhalla asked iyer-bhalla for charger... I think its necessary... They talk more on texts than in person... Am sure they'll text now...what say Nisha? πŸ˜† 
II with jhumka...awwwie...Have I told u I love u Nisha? No?? Ok I say it now... I looouuuvvv you!! πŸ€—... Not coz u created R&B... But coz u made him stare...πŸ˜†... I dig his Staring πŸ˜†πŸ€£... Mami ya manni... She is whole n sole Bhalla's... Bhalla ka maal bhalla ko deliver ho gaya finally!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
Ranjan n R&B hugged!! Chalo... Start of building of that bridge!! I love this bhalla family... Sam n Vandu hug n cry...it was solely their perseverance that this wedding happened... I love these 2 a lot!!
So finally II taking all this for real... R&B got grounded while he swept II off her feet into Bhalla dreamland! πŸ˜†
Waise what will we call II now?? II-B?? So now R&B will say "Enough IIB" πŸ€£
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Got to read about the wedding only now...what a MIND-BLOWING PORTRAYAL of the journey. The best part has been the culmination point...THE WEDDING.  I don't think I've learnt so much from any Indian wedding, including mine😳 As I have from this story.

But, we know the best will be beaten hollow by the next update.

As a reader, I want the SoSy journey to go on FOR EVER!
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Guys answer Author Sahiba's quest IF SHE SHOULD CONTINUE THE TALE..
Originally posted by Ashu25

WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU IF YOU DO NOT CONTINUE!

Of course she should. At least to a logical end. We need to see II's daughters take R&B to the wringer no? πŸ˜†
Nisha mistakenly said "couple of weeks"... She meant "couple of years" no?? Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago

She ought to continue.

I will enjoy reading this even if YHM is stopped airing.
very seldomly we get a story like SWSY with all bases covered and interesting