Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sujana21

As far as I remember when bb was wishing for her prince charming purab was shown on background and then bb misunderstood purab as a jerk and told to purvi that if she find another shooting star she will wish her PC shouldn't be a jerk like purab. But actually there were no shooting star that time. It was just a monologue from bb... So if all these symolic stuffs are considered Rabul are destined ...

Exactly...the way everytime they tried to be distant from each other...yet destiny use to play its game and unwantedly they used to land with each other...during that kkb hall case only...bulbul tried to get all ways possible...but no she was always left with an option to approach purab only...even if you remember Arjit and Mrunal's interview at that time which came...they themselves said..that how much these two try to ignore each other...but destiny always brings them together...frankly speaking..their saying was a major boost for me...but still many times in the show itself has been showed...the way she landed at his office...their on and off moments which brought them close...then it was Purab only who was shown the saviour for bulbul...like a destinated one...if they wanted to bring that suresh angle...then they might have shown..that though Bulbul ask help from Purab...but on real suresh helps him...rather they have always shown completely opposite to it...Purab connects bulbul by his heart...every time whenever she is in any danger he accidentally reaches there and protects her...either it was saving her from those beggars during office days..then from getting raped by Neil...and yesterday also...he made a heroic entry and saved his girl from getting into anyone's else colors...whereas if suresh is concerned...every time that guy just aggrevated the problems for her...whatever she wanted to do...he became a hurdle...not letting her see that concert...then that humiliation in the NY's party...suresh has rather unwantedly only always crushed bulbul's happiness..then giving her any...!

And according to show only and by its main motto or the saying of the characters only..like in the few episodes back only...Pragya herself said while yelling at the corporator.."jo bhi purab aur bulbul ke beech aayega woh khatam ho jaayega "...and actually this has happened...initially everyone was against this marriage...but now their love has win all others...except few psychos..never mind..!
She also said "ki pyaar Purab ki tarah kiya jaata hai...usse Purab ki tarah paaya jaata hai"
Moreover in just recent episode..when she was stuck in fire...she was asking God..."ki agar humme bicchadna hi tha..toh milaaya kyun...hamaara pyaar itna kamzor nahin ho sakta...sachha pyaar ko toh khud bhagwan bhi alag nahin kar sakta "...if these things were for abhigya..then they realate to Rabul too...they never thought they'll meet each other...and affcos these two have themselves set an example of true love...so how will God be harsh to them...!!

According to me they are destinated lovers who'll last forever and after..and will be the end game of the show...even if by some chance it doesn't happen now...!
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujana21

As far as I remember when bb was wishing for her prince charming purab was shown on background and then bb misunderstood purab as a jerk and told to purvi that if she find another shooting star she will wish her PC shouldn't be a jerk like purab. But actually there were no shooting star that time. It was just a monologue from bb... So if all these symolic stuffs are considered Rabul are destined ...

There was a shooting star 😊... I was making a VM and I stumbled upon this scene. I wrote this post after seeing that scene. BB says that if she finds another shooting star, then she will wish that se won't get a rude pati like him(referring to Purab). And in the next scene, there's a shooting star.

And lol I don't know if this means Rabul or destined ya SuBul is destined, nor am I really that bothered about that cuz after all it's a fictional show. I was just sharing things that I thought seemed symbolic.Edited by -Trishh- - 9 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
destiny is trp according to the soaps... they r normal people like my mother... for her abhigya or rabul is not imp .. they just watch the show without any logic ... whoever they pair watever happens if it is intresting they watch or they change the channel..
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Trishh-

There was a shooting star 😊... I was making a VM and I stumbled upon this scene. I wrote this post after seeing that scene. BB says that if she finds another shooting star, then she will wish that se won't get a rude pati like him(referring to Purab). And in the next scene, there's a shooting star.

And lol I don't know if this means Rabul or destined ya SuBul is destined, nor am I really that bothered about that cuz after all it's a fictional show. I was just sharing things that I thought seemed symbolic.

@bold she wasn't referring to Purab in real...she didn't knew him...she referred to someone...whom she thought was a mere jerk and treating a girl like any toy or something ...she asked from the God..that she doesn't want someone in her life who acts like that...and its true too...Purab is not at all like that...rather he is too commited in his relationship with bulbul..that he just can't stop enchanting her name though.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha24

destiny is trp according to the soaps... they r normal people like my mother... for her abhigya or rabul is not imp .. they just watch the show without any logic ... whoever they pair watever happens if it is intresting they watch or they change the channel..

You are bang on 👏 👏 .For Tv audience they watch the whole show and not some random scenes or characters. The remote is always there. Destiny is in the TV remote.

Also just to add end game is not Abhigya or bulbul with purab / Suresh. Its pragya and her kumkum bhagya now. After 2 yrs it will be pragya ' s daughter and her kumkum bhagya when the second leap comes in. This is the destiny of all 5 chars in the show. At that time if the actors agree to play parents of grown up kids they are in the show, else they are dead or replaced. This is the end gameEdited by poiu123 - 9 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzee967

@bold she wasn't referring to Purab in real...she didn't knew him...she referred to someone...whom she thought was a mere jerk and treating a girl like any toy or something ...she asked from the God..that she doesn't want someone in her life who acts like that...and its true too...Purab is not at all like that...rather he is too commited in his relationship with bulbul..that he just can't stop enchanting her name though.

yup i saw the scene now ... she meant one who doesnt treat girls properly...not purab ...
i feel how abhigya is connected , even rabul.. if puliya must have happened it must have before abh kows the truth bt he went away from the mandap so i think rabul will happen
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
one more thing ... audience njoy when swap of pair happens as they get to see new story tDS Y TRP INCREASES ... some loyal fans stop watching bt there is no much effect because of tad
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is such a good post Tia!!!!

Loved how we have almost all of symbolic stuff compiled in here. Thank you everyone!!!

We can compile them into a VM??? 😃 Need to think of a good song though.

And and there is one more symbolic scene I remember which I think it hasn't been pointed out 😛

When AbhiGya's kundali's get exchanged??? The whole Pandit Ji and checking out their kundali's scene and then bringing it to Abhi's Dadi and saying their 33/36 qualities match. THEY ARE PERFECT!!!!
tvkipankha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bulbul's destiny is Purab it's proving many times 
Jab Bulbul first time shooting star se apne prince charming manga to Purab ka entry hua uske life mein. Jab usne kaha iske jese aadmi (acc to her bad boy who play with girl)mere jivan saathi kabhi na bane. Iske jese aur yeh mein zameen asmaan ka phark hota hai like maa jese aur maa mein. 
Destiny always brought Rabul together that's why after so many breakup they are still together & their love increase day by day. 
Aliya RaBul ki lohri phere rokna chahti thi per destiny play her game Tanu stopped her & RaBul ne phere complete ki  (according to hindu phere ke buhut value hote hain jo sirf couple complete karte hain )
Engagement ke din Aliya Rabul engagement rokna chahti thi per destiny again play her game Bulbul ki jagah Pragya kidnap ho gayi aur RaBul ne engagement ki. 
Jab bhi Bulbul problem hoti hai Purab hi usse bachane aata hai  (bulbul ki destiny purab jo hai )
Monday ko Alu jab Purab ki rape attempt karne ki koshish karegi destiny again play her game Neil usse Bulbul samajh ke wanha se le jayega  (purab heartly, phisically & souly only belong to Bulbul )
Alu ne jo pic click kia hai woh uss pic ko RaBul wedding ke din use karegi woh usse Bulbul ko bhejegi per destiny again play her game Bulbul woh pics dekh nehi payegi aur mandap mein aayegi Rabul wedding hogi per wedding hone key baad Bulbul woh pics dekhegi  (which will create misunderstanding between RaBul )

Last but not the list Trp yes trp people love couple misunderstanding track & fighting track. Aliya kkb ki main vamp hai agar purab usse inni aasani se mil gayi to woh na Abhigya ko pareshan karegi aur na hi bulbul kisi aur se shaadi kare to usse  (Alu to party karegi bulbul kisi aur se shaadi karegi to )Tanu is good for  nothing without Aliya .Rabul separate ho gaye to serial mein koi twist ya high voltage drama bachegi nehi kyun ki Alu Abhigya ko kuch nehi karegi aur na hi bulbul ke married life ko kuch karegi. Yes yes twist aur high voltage drama ke liye cvs kabhi RaBul separate nehi karenge. 
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well as for the shooting star scene, if it was crystal clear that suresh-BB are gonna be destined...the trust me suresh somehow would have been there in the scene...but no it was all purab...be in a good way or bad way...and its all about you are destined with the person whom you can't even imagine...and that can be applied for Rabul also because the way she said I whish I don't get a life partner like him...the shooting in the en can indicate that he is actually the one whom you will get...
The way the met...its pure destiny...coincidently she lands up in his office.. i remeber BBs monolouge right after the interviju..."kiya bhagwaan ji bhi na...aur yeh maa bhi to bool rahi thi...ke agle teendino mein sitaron ki disha aisi hogi ke jo ladka meri kismat(destiny-9mein hai na, voh mujhe mil jayega...aur mujhe mila kaun...yeh cheep type boss"

personally, pragyas dialouge on new year party "tumhari zindagi ki sachai yehi hai ke...bulbul tumhein kabhi nahi milegi"...it was given alot of importance, that dialouge in the scene...

Always Purab has been the saviour for BB...
he agreedt to marry aliyah
he managed to manipulate the situation about the ring
he helped her in KKB hall matter
he was her biggest support during MMS fiasco
I was just thinking that who has actually SAVED the KKB hall? because suresh only sais that he knew whats going on in it...and then he came with the papers...but Purab was show earlier to be doing something with the papaers...and later due to those papers abhi was able to make the stay order...and after he went to jail I think the ourt case about it started...so in a way its actually purab and abhi or moorver abhi who is the saviour of the hall...

[/DIV]
]The thing is that they could have very easily shown Suresh being there instead of purab in BBs life..and made BBs opinion about suresh slightly change...not that she falls head over heals with him but you know that she realizes that he maybe not the person whom she think he is...but no...they showed purab being there...despite of suresh being her neighbour...why he was suddenly shown back to his village? interesting no?

there was scene during pragya suresh recent marriage track where Bulbul had a talk with suresh and purab gets to know about sureshs one sided feelings...the way she threw his hanckechief away and it was given importance in the scene...and the contrast was also that suresh was shown blaming Bulbul while purab was shown understanig her...
during this very track...aliyah says that who will marry a girl whoms sister run away from her own wedding...and Purabs close up was instantly shown...and in that scene, suresh was also present but only purabs cloose up was shown

Tanus words "na pragya suresh ki shaadi hogi...na meri aur abhi ki...haan shaadi hogi to sirfpurab aur Bulbul ki" that sayas alot...that the only wedding which will be completed futher is only purab and bulbuls...the other two was also right...neither pragya suresh got married and neither abhi tanu willl get married though she will be kee trying...

Purab has not only been there for Bulbul...but he has always been show trying to save pragyas kumkum akso:
1) He agreed to marry aliyah to save her marriage, even by running away, he actually gave her moore time

2) he came with the lawyer to bail abhi out from jail...well why that didn't happen is a whole other story..because pragya made the wrong statement

3) he helped in MMS

4)he was one of those who opposed suresh-pragyas marriage the most...

Edited by Abida_angel - 9 years ago