-|| Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai Banner Contest ||-

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
  A J A B  G A J A B   G H A R  J A M A I  

. B A N N E R .. C O N T E S T .

Hello friends! It's time for our first banner contest! πŸ˜ƒ

However before you all go running to your graphics design programs, there are a few rules to consider! 

The banner must be 728 px * 90 px only. Any other size will not be accepted. 

Each member can submit up to 5 banners

The banner must state the full title of the show with the correct spelling: Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai

Try to include the main star cast of the show. We will not accept banners with the leads only. You must include the following: Members of Shaktishali family i.e  Chintu Singh Chautala, Jagdamba , Panna Lal  , Sundari ,  Mahan Kapoor , Lolly , Monika , Dolly , Badelal , Krishna , PK . The other characters are optional

Images must be from the show (photoshoot, episodes etc.). Please avoid using off-screen images or images from other shows the actor may have been apart of.   

Banners must be non-animated.

Please do not advertise your banners in any way. If you are found advertising your banner through peers or PMs, your entries will automatically be disqualified.  You will be held liable and face the appropriate consequences. 

Please do not put your copyrights on the banner(s). If a banner with a name or copyright or any foul play is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified.

The last day to send in your banner is March 27th, 2015

Please PM all your banners to ContestEntries with the title 
'AGGJ Banner Contest'

Where can I find pictures for my banner? 

Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai Picture Gallery - No Comments

How do I make a banner? 

Tutorial for Photoshop [By: Abhishek_King]: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4163093
Tutorial for Paint Shop Pro [By: -aditi-] : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1189629

How do I upload my banner? 

Upload your banner on [www.imgur.com] or [www.minus.com] or any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with photobucket links) 

These sites will give you various different link. Please choose the 'direct link' - copy and paste it into the PM and send!

So what are you guys waiting for? πŸ˜ƒ Hurry  and send in your fantabulous entries! If you have any questions or queries, feel free to PM the me or post them within this thread! 

IF Development Team

1. Jagdamba Shaktishali played by Himani Shivpuri 

2. Panna Lal Shaktishali played by Pawan Mehendru 

3. Sundari Shaktishali played by Shefali Rana

4. Mahan Kapoor Shaktishali played by Shiv Mishra

5. Lolly Shaktishali played by Sunaina Shukla

6. Monika Shaktishali played by Pearl Chandra 

7. Chintu Singh Chautala Shaktishali played by Sumit Vats 

8. Dolly Shaktishali played by Shiwani Chakraborty

9. Badelal played by Jayesh

10. Krishna played by Ankit Bathla 

11. PK by Mohammed Iqbal
yippee...atlast we will be getting d banner fr dis forum...im in
All the best to the participants πŸ‘πŸΌ
what is d closing time of the Contest😊???