Users

Frequent Posters

Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAPTER SIX

'Oh God I am so exhausted...'' Said Ishita as she made her way to Raman's car

'Yeah it has been a long day'' answered Raman

'Tell me about it. Although, I am surprised you stayed the whole day? I thought you would bolt after a couple of hours.'' Said Ishita

'Why is that...'' he asked surprised

'Because, you don't seem like the kind of guys who like being around kids, no offence...'' she said

'Offence taken, I am not that bad besides it is not that I0 don't like them, they don't get me...'' he said

'Oh really now we are blaming the kids then...'' she said throwing her head back as she laughed

'No it is ...'' he tried to talk before he joined her laughing as he added

'Listen... Those kids are very intimidating especially Aditya...''

'Yeah Adi is protective but very sweet...'' Said Ishita as she turned to look at Raman who was taking his seat in the driver's place and as he turned to look back at her he said

'You amaze me you know...''

'Wha... How...'' she asked

'Because, there is nothing about this that depicts who you are...'' he said pointing at her

'I am not sure i get it...'' she said as she chuckled

'Well let us put it this way, for a girl who oozes an ore of don't bother me, you are really social...'' he said

'What do you mean don't bother me ore...'' Ishita said

'Well you are not an easy person to approach Ishita trust me. Plus your most of the time the smarted one in the room and that is a bit intimidating.'' Said Raman

'Wait you find me intimidating really...'' she said letting out a soft laugh out of surprise

'A lot yes... Sometimes I get so nervous that i end up saying the wrong thing and thus end up pissing you off.'' He said to which Ishita laughed out of surprised

'I can't believe that...'' she said

'Well it is the truth...'' he said as he leaned in and slowly took his hand pointing at her glasses

'You've got dirt on your glasses...'' he added

Ishita probably should have taken her glasses off and tried to wipe then but when he came closer she could feel his breath on her cheek and for some reason that somehow stopped her from thinking straight. She just stayed sitting their as she her eyes wondered taking in all his facial features and when she finally looked at his lips, she couldn't look away because the only thing going on in her mind as... Kiss him...

'Ishita are you...'' he said but she just kept staring at him

He smiled realising in that minute that maybe, just maybe whatever he may have been feeling might not have be so one sided as he thought. She slowly brought his hand and took her glasses off.

He grabbed his handkerchief and looked down at the glasses cleaning them and all this while Ishita was just sitting there not moving almost as if she did the moment would pass.

Rama finished and turned to look at her and put her glasses back on and as he did, he halted for a minute, drawing the glasses down again as he said

'My God you have beautiful eyes...''

This was something Ishita wasn't expecting him to say or something he expected t say out loud. She looked at her one more time his lips breaking out into a smile before he finally put them on her face and said

'I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable sorry...'' he said bring Ishita out of her daze

'What...'' she said

'I mean you can breathe now.. Stop holding your breath...'' he said

'Oh sorry... I mean... I was just...'' she tried to talk but couldn't and so she just took a deep breath and sat back down into her sit cursing herself for being so flushed right now

'Your okay...'' he asked

'No... Yeah I am fine... Wait, what did you say?'' she said realising what he had actually said to her

'I asked if you're okay...'' he said

'No before that...'' she said

'I said you have beautiful eyes. You should flaunt them by the way. Stop hiding them behind those glasses. Stop hiding a lot of things behind those glasses and clothes.'' He said

'Okay I think you're trying to complement me although I am not s sure you're succeeding...'' she said as she let out a soft laugh

'It is a compliment I am just curious to know why you wear such glasses...'' he said causing Ishita to chuckle as she said

'They serve their purpose don't they...''

'Well yeah but still... Come on you can surely buy another frame...'' he said

'I could actually I know but I am horrible at shopping and I dread it.'' She said laughing

'Why... Plus what kind of woman hates shopping...'' Said a surprised Raman

'It is not that I hate it, I just couldn't really care for it besides I have a lot more to worry about than just being you know... worrying about looking good...'' she said

'That is the saddest thing I have ever heard...'' he said causing both of them to laugh

'Now that I hear myself say it, Yeah it kind of is isn't it...'' she said as she laughed some more

'Well on the hind side you would be the perfect college girlfriend.'' He Said

'Really why is that...'' she said

'Because show one college dude who wouldn't like a girlfriend who cares about what she spend and couldn't care for shopping... That in my eyes is already a 50% score...'' he said chuckling

'Oh really what about the other 50%'' she asked looking straight at him

'Well I have a feeling in my case I have already found it...'' he said as she looked straight into her eyes not blinking

'Okay... Shall we leave now...'' said Ishita who had got that  message loud and clear although being her, she also had her pride to protect and she wasn't giving anything away until he uttered exactly what it is he wanted to say

He looked at her as he smiled clearly flirting with her even when he didn't know it and she was beginning to catch on. He turned the key in the ignition and started driving as they left the rehabilitation centre.

They drove for about 20 minutes making their way into the parking lot of the hostel when Ishita's phone buzzed. She took it out of her bag and when she saw the number she recognised it immediately

'Hello...'' She answered and Raman turned to look at her

'Yes this is she...'' she said again and immediately after her facial expression changed and she looked worried all of a sudden

Raman tapped her shoulder mouthing

'Is everything okay...'' but Ishita ignored him as she continued with her call

'Why... I mean isn't there anything you can do. I really need this Sir please...'' she said as she begun to tear up a little

Raman watched as tears filled her eyes and he felt bad seeing her like this wasn't something that he liked and it got him a tad agitated

'It is fine Sir... I understand...'' she said before she hung up

'Ishita what is it?'' he asked

'Nothing... Thank you for today I was really grateful.'' She said as she turned to open the do only for Raman to lean forward and lock it again

'Come on talk to me. What happened'' he asked

'It is no big deal really...'' she said but she was failing to keep it together and tears begun to fill her eyes causing her to remove her glasses hat were getting moist

'Ishita...'' he said but she just kept quiet' He turned to his right and locked the door telling her

'Tell me what happened. I could be of assistance. Come on I thought we were friends.'' He said

'They just cancelled my internship. He says they were looking to restructure or something and they cancelled their internship program for this year. I don't know... I was expecting to use this to find something substantial to do because every year they take on 7 interns and at the end one of the interns is given a permanent position. I really don't... I really worked hard for it you know...'' she said before she completely broke down

She put her hands together holding her face as she broke down crying. Raman felt so bad and like out of instinct he turned around and pulled her in hugging her.

'Shhsss it is fine...'' he said as he pulled her in some more and Ishita finally let go completely broke down and put her hands around him

'This was supposed to be my way of helping my family. I had it all mapped out, what am I going to do...'' she said as she cried some more

Raman felt so bad that she was so broken right now and so angry at the idiot who called her. Who the hell cancelled a program this late into a semester when most companies had done their selections? Some people were just so unprofessional... he thought to himself as he pulled her in more.

Shlok and Shagun were making their way from the Library to the hostel that because even the great Shagun Ahora was scared of failing. It would have been an embarrassment to her and also her family so when it came to exams she always tried to put in an effort.

It had been a long day and they all just wanted to go and relax catering to the needs of the stomach given they were all famished. They could see Raman's car parked and Shagun being nosy wanted to walk over because they could see someone inside in the driver's seat

'What are you doing...'' Shlok pulled her back

'Going to ask him how the centre was. What is your problem anyway...'' she said

'Look carefully... Do you see it now...'' Said Shlok as Shagun turned around and she could see Ishita holding Raman

'What the hell...'' she said shocked to her wits

'See... You really don't need to bother them now...'' said Shlok as he smiled happy for Ishita

'You go girl...'' he added looking at the car

'Are you serious? What the hell is the matter with her any way? She is not even his type...'' Said Shagun furious

'What is your problem... Let her be and since when have you ever bothered to know what is and what isn't Raman's type...'' Said Shlok

'Whatever let us just leave...'' she said as she stomped her way out of their Shlok smiling as he followed her because he naively believed that Ishita had actually solved his problem if she was indeed dating Raman

Ishita finally managed to compose herself and let go of Raman's embrace and as Raman pulled back he took her hand holding her face as he wiped her tears asking

'Are you okay...'' with genuine concern in his face

'Yeah... Sorry I am usually in control of my emotions...'' she said embarrassed

'No no it is okay... You're normal... Crying is normal...'' he said smiling as she let out a soft laugh before smiling back at him

Raman saw that smile at he loved oh so and the sweet nice feeling he usually had was amplified causing him to hug her even more as he pulled her in. This time it was different because this time, it was not shadowed by the emotions of the moment.

As he pulled her in his chin resting on her head, she for some reason pulled put her hands around him resting her head on his chest as she took in the muskiness. She felt his fit body as she pulled him. It felt unbelievably amazing to be here with him like this, she felt like she was drowning in his arms and thanked God that she was seated because had she been standing her knees wouldn't be able to take this.

Raman could feel her comfortably lay her head on his chest and as he took in the sweet smell of her hair and the feel of the tiny arms running through his back. He felt his heart pound like it was about to pop out, he was happy, elated, and nervous. Excited all in on and it was something he was not used to because such things never happened to him.

When he saw her smile he felt a sense of unbelievable relief because seeing those tears in her eyes and how sad she was just broke his heart and it was something that he didn't want to ever see again. If she had this much effect on him before even... What would happen when they did?

It took then a while to realise what they were actually doing and where they were doing it. Students were coming back from the library and what note and so the parking lot was a bit crowded. She pulled away first grabbing her glasses as she put them on again cursing under her breath why the hell she had t get so flushed right now more over in such an enclosed space where it was hard to hide.

He looked at her and saw how hard she was trying to hide her blush and smiled finding it even cuter

'It is fine you know...'' he said

'What...'' she asked

'Blushing... There is no shame in that.'' He said

'What... psst please...' she tried to defend herself but even she could tell it was useless so she just laughed and he smiled

'Fine enjoy this while it lasts because it won't be this way for long...'' she said

'Well I hope it is because it is something I could get used to...'' he said clearly flirting with her as he came closer to her

'You know that shows you like me more you lead on...'' he added

'Oh please dream on...'' she answered as she looked back at him

He slowly pulled her glasses away and looked straight into her eyes

'Wow your eyes are beautiful...'' he said coming even closer and he could see her breathing had increased

'You say you don't like me like that...'' he said smirking

'No... No I don't...'' she stammered as she looked at his eyes, his nose and then finally his lips that were begging her to kiss them

"Then tell me if I kissed you right now, you wouldn't kiss me back." He said as he came closer to her their noses almost touching which surprised her almost as if she was reading her mind

Ishita tried to catch her breath and arched her head a little so she could look straight at him and she could see he was serious. And out of nervousness she broke into fits of giggles almost as if brushing him off as she threw her head back but when she looked back at him, he was just smiling and still looking at her

"You have a great laugh by the way. Low and sexy...'' he said as the flirting commenced again.

'I wouldn't kiss you back," She said slowly, because it took a lot of time to find the words.

Most of my brain was distracted by his face and the smell of his cologne that was doing things to her whole system. It was like her brain was now having blood flowing in reverse motion.

He leaned in again his face coming so close that his breath moved the hair on my forehead.  "Liar," he said and slowly leaned back as he let out a small chuckle

Raman had pretty much figured out that trying to block whatever it was that was between them was just going to be a waste of time and breath so he figured give the heart what the heart wants and also bow to the fact that his dad was right all along. He smiled when he realised that he affected her as she did him.

Ishita just smiled and nodded her head before she asked him to open the door and let her out as she needed to go and just rest to which he obliged. When he got out opening the door for her, Shagun had snuck out of her room leaving Shlok behind giving some excuse and made her way back to the parking lot to spy on her best friend and she could see Raman's demeanour had somewhat changed. Raman finally helped her out as he said

'You know I could talk to my dad about...'' but Ishita interrupted

'No it is fine... I will figure something out but thanks for the help...'' she said

Raman knew that being the person that she was she wouldn't easily accept help from anyone. She was the kind of person who took pride in being independent and getting things done on her own and that is something he respected and admired something his dad was right about, again.

'Okay... But in case you need my help please do not hesitate to let me know...'' he said to which she nodded

'Thank you for everything and also helping out at the centre...'' she said letting out her hand to which he replied

'Please at this point we have seized to be this formal with each other. Come on I deserve a hug...'' he answered before he pulled her in hugging her much to the disgust of Shagun

'I had a blast today thanks to you. We should do this again sometime...'' he said as he let go

'I agree because I had a blast as well...'' she answered smiling

Raman then said his goodbyes reconfirming his tutor lesson the following week which he was now looking forward to by now because the dynamics of their relationship had just been changed.

As Ishita made her way out disappearing down to her hostel, Raman was still watching her when he felt a tap on his shoulder

'Hey...'' Shagun said

'Oh hey... Your okay...'' he said when he saw she looked like she was about to cry

'No... Yeah I am okay. So should we meet tonight? I have a few ideas where we could go and just...'' she tried to come near him but he pulled away saying

'No I think I am good thank you. Not tonight...''

'Why... Are you dating now or something...'' Said Shagun

'Not really... I am just really exhausted besides... I don't think it is fair to Ishita and you know it'' he answered

'What the hell? You weren't thinking about her when you were busy...'' she tried to speak but he interrupted

'True... But the dynamics have changed and I told you Shagun. I told you what I wanted and you agreed so what is this... Please just leave...'' he said before he got into his car and left leaving a very pissed Shagun behind

Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER SIX

'Oh God I am so exhausted...'' Said Ishita as she made her way to Raman's car

'Yeah it has been a long day'' answered Raman

'Tell me about it. Although, I am surprised you stayed the whole day? I thought you would bolt after a couple of hours.'' Said Ishita

'Why is that...'' he asked surprised

'Because, you don't seem like the kind of guys who like being around kids, no offence...'' she said

'Offence taken, I am not that bad besides it is not that I0 don't like them, they don't get me...'' he said

'Oh really now we are blaming the kids then...'' she said throwing her head back as she laughed

'No it is ...'' he tried to talk before he joined her laughing as he added

'Listen... Those kids are very intimidating especially Aditya...''

'Yeah Adi is protective but very sweet...'' Said Ishita as she turned to look at Raman who was taking his seat in the driver's place and as he turned to look back at her he said

'You amaze me you know...''

'Wha... How...'' she asked

'Because, there is nothing about this that depicts who you are...'' he said pointing at her

'I am not sure i get it...'' she said as she chuckled

'Well let us put it this way, for a girl who oozes an ore of don't bother me, you are really social...'' he said

'What do you mean don't bother me ore...'' Ishita said

'Well you are not an easy person to approach Ishita trust me. Plus your most of the time the smarted one in the room and that is a bit intimidating.'' Said Raman

'Wait you find me intimidating really...'' she said letting out a soft laugh out of surprise

'A lot yes... Sometimes I get so nervous that i end up saying the wrong thing and thus end up pissing you off.'' He said to which Ishita laughed out of surprised

'I can't believe that...'' she said

'Well it is the truth...'' he said as he leaned in and slowly took his hand pointing at her glasses

'You've got dirt on your glasses...'' he added

Ishita probably should have taken her glasses off and tried to wipe then but when he came closer she could feel his breath on her cheek and for some reason that somehow stopped her from thinking straight. She just stayed sitting their as she her eyes wondered taking in all his facial features and when she finally looked at his lips, she couldn't look away because the only thing going on in her mind as... Kiss him...

'Ishita are you...'' he said but she just kept staring at him

He smiled realising in that minute that maybe, just maybe whatever he may have been feeling might not have be so one sided as he thought. She slowly brought his hand and took her glasses off.

He grabbed his handkerchief and looked down at the glasses cleaning them and all this while Ishita was just sitting there not moving almost as if she did the moment would pass.

Rama finished and turned to look at her and put her glasses back on and as he did, he halted for a minute, drawing the glasses down again as he said

'My God you have beautiful eyes...''

This was something Ishita wasn't expecting him to say or something he expected t say out loud. She looked at her one more time his lips breaking out into a smile before he finally put them on her face and said

'I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable sorry...'' he said bring Ishita out of her daze

'What...'' she said

'I mean you can breathe now.. Stop holding your breath...'' he said

'Oh sorry... I mean... I was just...'' she tried to talk but couldn't and so she just took a deep breath and sat back down into her sit cursing herself for being so flushed right now

'Your okay...'' he asked

'No... Yeah I am fine... Wait, what did you say?'' she said realising what he had actually said to her

'I asked if you're okay...'' he said

'No before that...'' she said

'I said you have beautiful eyes. You should flaunt them by the way. Stop hiding them behind those glasses. Stop hiding a lot of things behind those glasses and clothes.'' He said

'Okay I think you're trying to complement me although I am not s sure you're succeeding...'' she said as she let out a soft laugh

'It is a compliment I am just curious to know why you wear such glasses...'' he said causing Ishita to chuckle as she said

'They serve their purpose don't they...''

'Well yeah but still... Come on you can surely buy another frame...'' he said

'I could actually I know but I am horrible at shopping and I dread it.'' She said laughing

'Why... Plus what kind of woman hates shopping...'' Said a surprised Raman

'It is not that I hate it, I just couldn't really care for it besides I have a lot more to worry about than just being you know... worrying about looking good...'' she said

'That is the saddest thing I have ever heard...'' he said causing both of them to laugh

'Now that I hear myself say it, Yeah it kind of is isn't it...'' she said as she laughed some more

'Well on the hind side you would be the perfect college girlfriend.'' He Said

'Really why is that...'' she said

'Because show one college dude who wouldn't like a girlfriend who cares about what she spend and couldn't care for shopping... That in my eyes is already a 50% score...'' he said chuckling

'Oh really what about the other 50%'' she asked looking straight at him

'Well I have a feeling in my case I have already found it...'' he said as she looked straight into her eyes not blinking

'Okay... Shall we leave now...'' said Ishita who had got that  message loud and clear although being her, she also had her pride to protect and she wasn't giving anything away until he uttered exactly what it is he wanted to say

He looked at her as he smiled clearly flirting with her even when he didn't know it and she was beginning to catch on. He turned the key in the ignition and started driving as they left the rehabilitation centre.

They drove for about 20 minutes making their way into the parking lot of the hostel when Ishita's phone buzzed. She took it out of her bag and when she saw the number she recognised it immediately

'Hello...'' She answered and Raman turned to look at her

'Yes this is she...'' she said again and immediately after her facial expression changed and she looked worried all of a sudden

Raman tapped her shoulder mouthing

'Is everything okay...'' but Ishita ignored him as she continued with her call

'Why... I mean isn't there anything you can do. I really need this Sir please...'' she said as she begun to tear up a little

Raman watched as tears filled her eyes and he felt bad seeing her like this wasn't something that he liked and it got him a tad agitated

'It is fine Sir... I understand...'' she said before she hung up

'Ishita what is it?'' he asked

'Nothing... Thank you for today I was really grateful.'' She said as she turned to open the do only for Raman to lean forward and lock it again

'Come on talk to me. What happened'' he asked

'It is no big deal really...'' she said but she was failing to keep it together and tears begun to fill her eyes causing her to remove her glasses hat were getting moist

'Ishita...'' he said but she just kept quiet' He turned to his right and locked the door telling her

'Tell me what happened. I could be of assistance. Come on I thought we were friends.'' He said

'They just cancelled my internship. He says they were looking to restructure or something and they cancelled their internship program for this year. I don't know... I was expecting to use this to find something substantial to do because every year they take on 7 interns and at the end one of the interns is given a permanent position. I really don't... I really worked hard for it you know...'' she said before she completely broke down

She put her hands together holding her face as she broke down crying. Raman felt so bad and like out of instinct he turned around and pulled her in hugging her.

'Shhsss it is fine...'' he said as he pulled her in some more and Ishita finally let go completely broke down and put her hands around him

'This was supposed to be my way of helping my family. I had it all mapped out, what am I going to do...'' she said as she cried some more

Raman felt so bad that she was so broken right now and so angry at the idiot who called her. Who the hell cancelled a program this late into a semester when most companies had done their selections? Some people were just so unprofessional... he thought to himself as he pulled her in more.

Shlok and Shagun were making their way from the Library to the hostel that because even the great Shagun Ahora was scared of failing. It would have been an embarrassment to her and also her family so when it came to exams she always tried to put in an effort.

It had been a long day and they all just wanted to go and relax catering to the needs of the stomach given they were all famished. They could see Raman's car parked and Shagun being nosy wanted to walk over because they could see someone inside in the driver's seat

'What are you doing...'' Shlok pulled her back

'Going to ask him how the centre was. What is your problem anyway...'' she said

'Look carefully... Do you see it now...'' Said Shlok as Shagun turned around and she could see Ishita holding Raman

'What the hell...'' she said shocked to her wits

'See... You really don't need to bother them now...'' said Shlok as he smiled happy for Ishita

'You go girl...'' he added looking at the car

'Are you serious? What the hell is the matter with her any way? She is not even his type...'' Said Shagun furious

'What is your problem... Let her be and since when have you ever bothered to know what is and what isn't Raman's type...'' Said Shlok

'Whatever let us just leave...'' she said as she stomped her way out of their Shlok smiling as he followed her because he naively believed that Ishita had actually solved his problem if she was indeed dating Raman

Ishita finally managed to compose herself and let go of Raman's embrace and as Raman pulled back he took her hand holding her face as he wiped her tears asking

'Are you okay...'' with genuine concern in his face

'Yeah... Sorry I am usually in control of my emotions...'' she said embarrassed

'No no it is okay... You're normal... Crying is normal...'' he said smiling as she let out a soft laugh before smiling back at him

Raman saw that smile at he loved oh so and the sweet nice feeling he usually had was amplified causing him to hug her even more as he pulled her in. This time it was different because this time, it was not shadowed by the emotions of the moment.

As he pulled her in his chin resting on her head, she for some reason pulled put her hands around him resting her head on his chest as she took in the muskiness. She felt his fit body as she pulled him. It felt unbelievably amazing to be here with him like this, she felt like she was drowning in his arms and thanked God that she was seated because had she been standing her knees wouldn't be able to take this.

Raman could feel her comfortably lay her head on his chest and as he took in the sweet smell of her hair and the feel of the tiny arms running through his back. He felt his heart pound like it was about to pop out, he was happy, elated, and nervous. Excited all in on and it was something he was not used to because such things never happened to him.

When he saw her smile he felt a sense of unbelievable relief because seeing those tears in her eyes and how sad she was just broke his heart and it was something that he didn't want to ever see again. If she had this much effect on him before even... What would happen when they did?

It took then a while to realise what they were actually doing and where they were doing it. Students were coming back from the library and what note and so the parking lot was a bit crowded. She pulled away first grabbing her glasses as she put them on again cursing under her breath why the hell she had t get so flushed right now more over in such an enclosed space where it was hard to hide.

He looked at her and saw how hard she was trying to hide her blush and smiled finding it even cuter

'It is fine you know...'' he said

'What...'' she asked

'Blushing... There is no shame in that.'' He said

'What... psst please...' she tried to defend herself but even she could tell it was useless so she just laughed and he smiled

'Fine enjoy this while it lasts because it won't be this way for long...'' she said

'Well I hope it is because it is something I could get used to...'' he said clearly flirting with her as he came closer to her

'You know that shows you like me more you lead on...'' he added

'Oh please dream on...'' she answered as she looked back at him

He slowly pulled her glasses away and looked straight into her eyes

'Wow your eyes are beautiful...'' he said coming even closer and he could see her breathing had increased

'You say you don't like me like that...'' he said smirking

'No... No I don't...'' she stammered as she looked at his eyes, his nose and then finally his lips that were begging her to kiss them

"Then tell me if I kissed you right now, you wouldn't kiss me back." He said as he came closer to her their noses almost touching which surprised her almost as if she was reading her mind

Ishita tried to catch her breath and arched her head a little so she could look straight at him and she could see he was serious. And out of nervousness she broke into fits of giggles almost as if brushing him off as she threw her head back but when she looked back at him, he was just smiling and still looking at her

"You have a great laugh by the way. Low and sexy...'' he said as the flirting commenced again.

'I wouldn't kiss you back," She said slowly, because it took a lot of time to find the words.

Most of my brain was distracted by his face and the smell of his cologne that was doing things to her whole system. It was like her brain was now having blood flowing in reverse motion.

He leaned in again his face coming so close that his breath moved the hair on my forehead.  "Liar," he said and slowly leaned back as he let out a small chuckle

Raman had pretty much figured out that trying to block whatever it was that was between them was just going to be a waste of time and breath so he figured give the heart what the heart wants and also bow to the fact that his dad was right all along. He smiled when he realised that he affected her as she did him.

Ishita just smiled and nodded her head before she asked him to open the door and let her out as she needed to go and just rest to which he obliged. When he got out opening the door for her, Shagun had snuck out of her room leaving Shlok behind giving some excuse and made her way back to the parking lot to spy on her best friend and she could see Raman's demeanour had somewhat changed. Raman finally helped her out as he said

'You know I could talk to my dad about...'' but Ishita interrupted

'No it is fine... I will figure something out but thanks for the help...'' she said

Raman knew that being the person that she was she wouldn't easily accept help from anyone. She was the kind of person who took pride in being independent and getting things done on her own and that is something he respected and admired something his dad was right about, again.

'Okay... But in case you need my help please do not hesitate to let me know...'' he said to which she nodded

'Thank you for everything and also helping out at the centre...'' she said letting out her hand to which he replied

'Please at this point we have seized to be this formal with each other. Come on I deserve a hug...'' he answered before he pulled her in hugging her much to the disgust of Shagun

'I had a blast today thanks to you. We should do this again sometime...'' he said as he let go

'I agree because I had a blast as well...'' she answered smiling

Raman then said his goodbyes reconfirming his tutor lesson the following week which he was now looking forward to by now because the dynamics of their relationship had just been changed.

As Ishita made her way out disappearing down to her hostel, Raman was still watching her when he felt a tap on his shoulder

'Hey...'' Shagun said

'Oh hey... Your okay...'' he said when he saw she looked like she was about to cry

'No... Yeah I am okay. So should we meet tonight? I have a few ideas where we could go and just...'' she tried to come near him but he pulled away saying

'No I think I am good thank you. Not tonight...''

'Why... Are you dating now or something...'' Said Shagun

'Not really... I am just really exhausted besides... I don't think it is fair to Ishita and you know it'' he answered

'What the hell? You weren't thinking about her when you were busy...'' she tried to speak but he interrupted

'True... But the dynamics have changed and I told you Shagun. I told you what I wanted and you agreed so what is this... Please just leave...'' he said before he got into his car and left leaving a very pissed Shagun behind

CHAPTER 7; Abhrrent Betrayal cahp 7-10

Edited by Khuarnav - 8 years ago
Richajin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg this is so interesting... Raman is adorable but i feel that something happened on the night of party between raman and shagun... May be that justifies betrayal... I m
In love with this story...update soon...Edited by Richajin - 8 years ago
Divya5377 thumbnail
Looks like lshita going to be engaged to Raman...nice story but please take out glasses for my ishu and also to look beautiful
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing yar...
In the beginning I felt Raman is just being freind but now i think he has really fallen for her and i feel particular suitor for Ishitaaa (may be) is Raman...Since he is mentioning again and again about his father was right...

All the things Raman done with her would melt anybody...He is so honest in flirting with her...

Shagun i cant tell u what i think about her...She is just selfish and self-centred woman who has conscious but is not paying heed to it...So something happened between shagun and Raman which will really broke off Ishitaa...Although Raman when realised what he feel for Ishitaaa he just let it off and be honest and committed , i like that...

Without Ruhi and adi this would have been incomplete...but i loved these possessive kids and I feel adi played good role in their love story...

U are amazing khurnav...I cant tell u that how much i love ur stories...

looking forward for next...
Continue soon
Thanks for pm...
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant and pleasant update...:-)

i love each and every second they share for eachother.
Raman honestly respect ishita's hardwork...he know how to work out with her..
He know everything about her...he accepting her inner beauty and know he praising her beauty with golden heart.

ShaGUNIYA...she spliting poison in ishra friendship.seriously she not satisfy with shlok.she not satisfy with one man in her life..o great ishita have crush on shlok..shaGuniya play the game and win the shlok. Know she is playing same trick on raman..raman think shlok is wrong.:->:-/%-):-OB-)

shaguniya want to snatch what ever ishita likes..

I love the most of the scenes in this update..like raman wearing shoes to ishita's foot..she asking him how much money he spend for shoe,her calculation..OMG raman touch her foot and feel the body of her,he touched her waist...he thinking about her selfrespect ..

he brought food for her..he know she is hungry..love him .BUT THIS SHAGUNIYE GETTING ON MY NERVE,Y SHE IS SPYING..

SHLOK is a good dude.he hardly trying to put away shaguniya from ishra.she is so complicated man..now shlok feeling it is only one side love,great revelation.he is happy for ishita.

Ishita is every smart with beauty,aditya is so protective..i like centre scenes..aditya and ruhi is unexpected..o ishita have a problem in child hood..shaguniya ko be...y raman is so intrested to know about shaguniya..

O shut her intership cancelled,she dont want to take any help,she is a self made women..

O raman conforting her,their first hug,he provoking ishita.she not resist him to give back a kiss to him.yes ishu is love to kiss him...
Till now story is going good.

But this shaGUNIYA .. IS SHE CHALLENGED RAMAN TO TRAP ISHITA IN HIS LOVE..?

Raman talking about his dad,im eager to know ramans dad..

raman dad choose ishu for him..raman was so richest brat and ishu are middle class girl.i want to know more..y ishu choosed by them as raman's wife?oh raman to know ,how is ishita before marriage.;-)

thanks for pm dear:-)Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
Pravalli thumbnail
Awesome updates 
Kids scene was lovely
Continue soon 
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Updates..
Though Conversation between Raman and shagun confused me.
Looking frwrd to know what happened between them..
I just hope that Raman is sincere with Ishita. 
Update soon
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice dear

continue soon

i think she misunderstood raman

eagerly waiting to read next part

please pm me
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing updates curious to know what happened between raman n shagun think he is sincere towards ishita but there will be some mu I guess. Shagun is pathetic as always
Update soon
Amazing story😊