Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
THIS HAS TAKEN LONG TO BE UPLOADED AND UPDATED BUT I DO APOLOGISE FOR THAT. WAS SO SWAMPED WITH EXAMS AND WORK BUT EXAMS ARE DONE SOME TIME OFF. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AND PLEASE DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO KNOW YOUR FEED BACK

CHAPTER ONE

Ishita and a Shagun had been friends for very long time and they were what you call inseparable although their personality was very different. They met in dance school at the age of 12 and since then it was like they were sliced from the same clothes and yet had very different patterns. 

Shagun was a very beautiful girl who didn't hesitate to flaunt it because she was confident with very high self-esteem and nothing could really get to her while Ishita was so self-conscious. She was not as confident as Shagun or even filled with high esteem. She always thought she had to work harder to match what Shagun had and to be honest she was always genuinely envious of her, although not in a bad way.

Shagun always came in handy especially when people tried to tease Ishita or try and bully her because of the way she looked or dressed while in turn Ishita helped Shagun with her studies because she was the smarter one of the two. They always balanced each other out and managed to stay friends even convincing their parents to take them to the same college. Shagun was from a wealthy family but Ishita's was middle class and she always had to make up so that she could help her parents with the student loans that were stacking up between her and her cousin Mihika who her parents were taking care of. She started tutoring sessions at college to make sure ends met.

Raman Kumar Bhalla was known throughout the whole compass because of his devilish looks, stylish clothes and posh rides that he always had. His father was a renowned mogul who took pride in everything he had and also pampered his children to death, who were Raman and Simmi. He was a good father but a very strict one as well and Raman being Raman always found a way to get past all his father's rules.

He had to attend this economics class that he didn't even what to but had too otherwise he would flunk out of school and that is how he was introduced to the very smart Ishita Iyer, one of the best tutors there was at the college

'Knock... Knock...''

'Am coming... Am coming...''She Ishita as she walked the door

'Knock... Knock...'''

'UFFFOOO'' She added she swung the door open

Ishita had to adjust her glasses just to make sure that she was actually seeing clearly, was it really RBK standing at her door. She quickly run her hand through her hair knowing it was a mess and she removed the pen that she had by her ear much to the amusement of Raman

'Uhhh Hey... I am looking for Ishita Iyer...'' he said looking at her but she just stayed staring at him not saying a thing

'Hello... Hey... Hello...'' Said Raman as he waved his hand in front of her causing her to gain her senses

'Oh hello... Sorry...'' She said pushing her glasses up again

'Oh you can talk... For a minute there I thought you were mute...'' Said Raman chuckling

'No am not... Sorry about that...'' She said smiling

'Right... So do you know Ishita Iyer...'' he said

'Yes that's me... Uhhh how may I help you...'' She said

'Oh you are... Good... I have been told you're like a guru where Economics is concerned and I need serious help...'' He said

'Oh I wouldn't say guru... But yeah I know a thing or two...'' She said as she tried to be modest and yet she felt proud inside

'That is enough for me, I seriously need to learn a thing or two other wise I am flunking out...'' he said

'Uhhh I would love that but the thing is right now I am booked to capacity, I am not sure I can take on some else...'' she said pushing her glasses up again

'Please...please pretty please... I will be a very good student and I will work around your schedule... Just give me at least an hour of your time...'' Said Raman

'I am not...'' Said Ishita hesitating

'Please... Are you really going to make me beg...'' Said Raman flashing that devilish smile of his that melted hearts of many

'Okay fine...'' Said Ishita smiling before she added

'Although the only free time is Friday afternoon after my last lecture so maybe around 5pm...''

'Friday works for me... Thank you so much...'' Said Raman excited as he put his hand out shaking hers

'Your welcome...'' She said chuckling at his antics

'Okay then I will see you Friday...'' He said

'Yeah sure...'' She answered

A Month Later

'Okay in simple terms imagine that you've recently taken on a new project, and your people are struggling to keep up with the increased workload. You are therefore considering whether to hire a new team member. Clearly, the benefits of hiring a new person need to significantly outweigh the associated costs. This is where Cost-Benefit Analysis is useful.'' Said Ishita

'Oh okay that at least makes sense although I could understand better if we had something to eat first. I am really hungry...'' Said Raman holding his tummy

'Raman seriously we don't have...'' Ishita tried to say but he interrupted

'Ishu we have been going at this for the last 3 hours... I am hungry plus I missed lunch...'' He Said 

'Okay fine... We'll start with that next week...'' She said closing her book and adjusting her glasses

'Thank God... Know I can finally have something to eat.'' Said Raman

'Oh there is some really nice food in this small restaurant just after the canteen. Really delicious you will enjoy it...'' Said Ishita

'What do you mean I will enjoy it? Don't you eat...'' he asked sarcastically

'Ha-ha very funny... I just...'' she tried to explain herself but he interrupted

'What you wouldn't want to share a meal with me?'' he said

'No it is not that... I just really have a lot...'' She tried to say

'Okay so all I am hearing is... Yes please let me put my books away and lets go.'' He interrupted

She looked at him smiling not believing how persistent he could be. And in all honesty she really wanted to go with because he was genuinely good company to be around. Plus he had these sexy bright eyes that she would drown in all day long if it was up to her...

'Fine...'' She said adjusting her glasses before she got up and followed him outside to the restaurant

It was packed as always and Ishita was so excited because again she got to spend some time with him. They had been spending months together and she had become accustomed to his caring side, sensitive and attentive side that she was quite sure he never really showed to a lot of people

'You know we have spent a lot of time together for the last month or so and yet I genuinely do not know a lot about you...'' Said Raman

'That's because mixing business with pleasure is not a very good thing...'' Said Ishita

'Oh please your all work no Play... I even wonder if you have a friend at all...'' He said

'I so do have friends...'' Said Ishita defensively

'The students you tutor and this so called best friend of yours that am not even sure is real don't count...'' He said

'I really do have a best friend Raman... I didn't make that up'' she said

'I have never met her so you can understand my scepticism...'' He said chuckling

'Yeah whatever...'' She said smiling to which Raman looked at her and smiled back saying

'You really have a nice smile...''

'Hmm... Thanks...'' She said hesitantly

'Why do you always over think everything... That was a proper compliment just say, thank you, properly...'' he said chuckling

'I am pretty sure you say that to a lot of girls so am not so sure if it was flattery or an actual compliment...'' She said pushing her glasses in as she looked at him

'True...'' he said laughing before he added

'But in all honesty, this time I mean it...''

'Thank you... Yours is not so bad as well...'' she said shying away as she looked down

She flinched hating herself for not having enough in her to hide her emotions at this minute because she was pretty sure he had seen her blush. Raman noticed it and found the whole ordeal pretty cute but didn't pursue it further because he didn't quite see her that way

'Ishu seriously... I swear I am so not going back to that stupid place...'' Came Shagun complaining as usual

'What now...'' said Ishita

'Can you believe that Shlok... He wouldn't drive me here claiming he had stuff to do like anything is more important than me...'' Said Shagun as she sat down taking Ishita's plate and begun eating

'Am sorry who are you?'' Said Raman seemingly

'Oh am sorry... I didn't notice your there. Hi I am Shagun Ishita's best friend'' she said

'Oh do you always barrage people like that...'' Said Raman

'No I am sorry it is... Wait why are taking to me like that?'' Said Shagun

'Shagun Raman...'' Interrupted Ishita knowing her best friend was about to blow up

'Oh so you're Shagun the best friend...'' Said Raman

'Oh so you're the famous Raman... Hmmm I see what you mean Ishu...'' Said Shagun as she looked Raman up and down before turning to her plate

'Are you seriously going to say you don't know me...'' Said an amused Raman

'Am sorry... Was I meant to know you...'' Said Shagun arrogantly before she turned and continued eating before she got up saying

'Well Ishu am out... going to the Raven Club to chill there for a while... Bye'' Before she quickly got up and walked out

'Raman I am so sorry about that, she is not always this bad...'' Said Ishita to which Raman smiled saying

'Oh I know... She and I have met before... At the Raven actually...'' He said smiling as he watched her walk away and in this moment Ishita realised this was a battle she was not ready for because she didn't even have the ammo to fight it because if he had developed a liking for Shagun then she had no chance

'Anyway I think I should leave now... I am so sorry about this...'' She said as she tried to get up but Raman pushed her back

'Whoa we just got here... Where do you think you're going...'' he said

'I am going... I thought that... I am...'' she tried to talk but even she couldn't quite put into words what was going on in her head

'Sit... Eat First then go...'' he said making her sit back down as he waved the waiter to bring them another plate

'Do you always let her walk over you like that...'' he said

'What no... It is just that she looks out for me, as I do the same. You maybe don't know her that well but she is not that bad...'' Said Ishita

'She and I met a few weeks ago... She craves a lot of attention so it was kind of hard not to notice her plus the obvious, she is beautiful...'' Said Raman as he looked at her

'Yeah... I hear that a lot...'' Said Ishita doing everything so he didn't hear the disappointment in her voice

'Speaking of you should come join us at the Raven...'' said Raman much to Ishita's surprise

'Me... At the Raven ... No...'' she answered

'Why not besides I am kind of hosting this party there that your friend isn't aware of but is going to anyway so if I bore you, you can hang out with of...'' Said Raman letting out a small laugh

'I don't know... I am not so sure...'' Ishita tried to say but Raman interrupted

'Please come on besides the semester is coming to an end soon so come on have some fun, this is our final year after all...''

She knew she probably should have said No but she agreed for whatever reason and decided to join him later that day.

SCROLL DOWN; CHAPTER TWO
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER TWO

Shlok seriously... Couldn't you come pick me up...'' Said Shagun

'Please you finally made it here anyway so what is the big deal...'' Said a very unbothered Shlok

'Are you serious? What the hell is the matter with you? You just don't care about me?'' Said Shagun as she begun to tear up

'Oh Shagun please stop being melodramatic. This whole needy girlfriend shit doesn't suit you'' Said Shlok as he turned to his friends

Shagun looked at him disappointed and wondering why she even bothered dating such a person. She loved him or at least she thought she did.

Ishita walked into the club with her usual heavy unfitting salwar suits that she loved to wear and she realised she so wasn't appropriately dressed for this. Everyone was in a nice black and white and most girls looked good while she... She looked down at what she was wearing and figured maybe she should just leave and go but then Raman called her

'Ishita...'' as he walked through the crowds to her

'Hey I am so glad you could make it... I was starting to worry that you wouldn't come...'' He added to which Ishita just smiled

'Okay I should get you a drink... So what would you like e have some pretty nice cocktails here...'' he said

'Oh water will be fine thank you... I don't drink...'' she replied humbly

'Of course you don't...'' Said Raman chuckling before he added

'I will be right back...'' before he walked away

Shagun and Shlok had made it into the club and she could see them as Shagun chugged down something which she imagined must have been some kind of spirit

'Shagun...'' she called to which Shagun waved back asking her to join them

'Oh My God I can't believe your here...'' said Shagun

'Forget that... I can't believe they let you in dressed like that...'' Said one of Shagun's friends

'Pari... Behave...'' Said Shagun before she turned to Ishita saying

'How come your here... Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for some kind of internship or something...''

'I had some free time so I came; besides a friend invited me it would have been weird not to show up and rude...'' Ishita answered

'Someone invited you... Who is that crazy person...'' Said Pari

'Pari seriously stop it...'' said Shagun

'Raman invited me...'' Said Ishita bursting with pride because not everyone got an invite from Raman

'Hey Ishu...'' she heard him call as he waved for her to join him on his table

'Oh that's me... Excuse me...'' Said Ishita smiling as she turned to go and as she made her way she felt Shagun tag her shoulder

'Hey... Can you get me there to VIP, I promise you won't even notice I am there...'' Said Shagun

'Yeah sure but what about Shlok...'' Said Ishita to which Shagun answered

'He won't mind...'' she said before Ishita made her way to where Raman was

'Excuse me are you lost...Plus why are you dressed like it is cultural day in a forest somewhere and shouldn't you be there with the rejects'' Asked Romi to looking at Ishita

'Not exactly although I am guessing you're the daft one...'' said Shagun as she stood in front of Ishita

'What...'' said a surprised Romi to which Raman laughed saying

'Serves you right...I am so sorry about that my little brother is an idiot... Please come on in...''

'Oh you came with your very rude friend...'' He added as he handed Ishita her water

'I am not rude... Just cranky when I am hungry...'' said Shagun to Raman as she took the seat next to him making Ishita to sit across the table

'I am sorry... How about we start over ...'' Said Shagun smiling to which Raman looked at her and shook her hand in agreement

Ishita could see that Raman was genuinely interested in Shagun and as for Shagun it was hard to tell because she was always flirting as long as she got to have what we wanted although she was always careful not to cross that line

This went on the entire night and as soon as Raman checked out Shagun Ishita become forgotten. They talked and danced and Raman paraded her to all his friends forgetting the person he had invited in the first place.

Ishita sat there quietly with that same bottle of water in her hand for about 2 hours all the while enduring all those senile comments from Raman's friends. She watched as Shagun got to do everything she so wanted to do and it hurt but she also knew she wouldn't be upset with either of them so she just decided to walk out guessing maybe she just go back home.

She got home disappointed about how the whole night had panned out and regretted even leaving her room in the first place.  She sat around and got bored figured maybe she should just go see Mihika who was her sister and maybe give her a surprise

'Ishuuu oh my God you finally managed to make some time for me...'' Said Mihika

'Oh Mihika your overly dramatic I was here 5 days ago...'' she said

'Yeah well so... I am allowed to see you every day. You stay just a few minutes away from me and yet I rarely see you... Anyway how are you...'' Said Mihika

'I am alright... Just had a crappy night but I am alright...'' Said Ishita disheartened0

'Oh... What happened...'' Said Mihika concerned

'Nothing... I even have no reason to be upset...'' Said Ishita

'Well tell me why you shouldn't be...'' Said Mihika

'Remember that guy I told you about... The one who I have been tutoring ...'' Said Ishita

'Oh the one you have been crushing on for the last month you mean...'' Said Mihika teasing

'What... No I haven't ...Besides turns out he likes Shagun ...'' Said Ishita disheartened

'Wait what... He is an idiot...'' Said Mihika hugging Ishu before she added

'Weren't you two supposed to go out tonight...'' Said Mihika

'Well kind of... He invited me to go to this club and Shagun was there she sort of came with me to his table and that was pretty much it, I seized to exist...'' Said Ishita

'Hold on... What is Shagun doing at your table wasn't she with Shlok...'' Said Mihika

'Well yeah but she kind of just left him at his and joined Raman's. I am guessing they were having a fight maybe...'' Said Ishita

'That is so twisted... Shagun knows you like Raman right...'' Said Mihika to which Ishita chuckled saying

'Yes she does but what has that got to do with anything...''

'I don't know... Girl code or I called dibbs stay away at least until I am sure he ain't interested...'' Said Mihika

'Come one he is not a piece of pizza...'' Said Ishita

'I wonder if Shagun would be this understanding if the tables had turned...'' Said Mihika feeling sorry for Ishita because she had to be the most gullible person she had ever met

'Oh Ishu this friendship of yours is so one sided... Seems to me you do all the giving and she does all the taking...'' Said Mihika

'You really don't like her...'' Said Ishita laughing

'No I really don't... Anyway ice-cream ... Let me get some and we just binge on that until we feel better...'' Said Mihika as he headed to the kitchen

So tell me about the internship, are you ready for that interview...'' Said Mihika

'Yeah but you can never really be ready you know. Besides the thought of going to Goa for a month or so is a bit scary and although I am dreading it, I know I have to do it. I am so excited though because this is a very good opportunity for me...'' Said Ishita

'I know it is and you deserve it. You have worked way too hard for it. I am proud of you'' Said Mihika

'So how about journalism, how is it going and my very sweet brother in law...'' Said Ishita to which Mihika smiled and they went on talking about family, work, school and many other things just so Ishita got just forget about the whole night

'Knock...Knock...''

Ishita stood up as Shagun was still hung over and could barely acknowledge what was happening around her.

'Knock...Knock...''

'I am coming...'' Said Ishita as she walked to the door swinging it open

'Hey...'' Raman said

Ishita put on her glasses just to make sure that it was the same person she was thinking about that was standing in front of her

'What are you doing here...'' Said Ishita

'Well I came to make amends...'' He said

'What...'' she asked perplexed

Can I take you for breakfast...'' Said Raman

'I am sorry... I can't go... I have a tutoring session in about 45 minutes that I need to prepare for so...'' she tried to say but he interrupted

'I can pay for the session if you want such that you can come with me. So how much is it...'' he said completely obliviant to the fact that he may have hurt her feelings

'Oh My God...'' she said irritated as she locked the door walking out

'What... What did I do? You do it for the money right! I mean it has to be, maybe then you can buy something nice to wear...'' he said looking at her curelessly

'Raman please do me a favour and walk away. I will see you next week Friday...'' She said walking out

'Wait... Wait I am sorry. Crap...'' he said as he followed her out of hostel

'Ishita...Ishita...'' He called out but she didn't turn back

Ishita knew she was probably over reacting but as calm as she seemed the night before about the whole situation she felt angrier now after she saw him. She quickly walked away because she just wanted to avoid him and quite frankly his know it all attitude was not helping matters either

'Ishu... Please come one... Your being such a girl yaar...'' he said

'The last time I checked, I actually was one...'' he replied getting more and more irritated before she called for an Auto and left

'Oh Ho Raman seriously what the hell...'' he said talking to himself as he scratched his head getting an idea

He left and walked back to Ishita's room hoping Shagun could maybe help him out in trying to make things up to her.

Meanwhile, Shagun was so hang over when Shlok came knowing on her door miffed about how the situation of the night before had turned out. As she walked to the door to open she could hear him screaming her name

'Shagun... Shagun open the door...'' He said

'What is it? Why are you yelling this early in the morning...'' she said a bit sleepy

'What the hell happened last night? You just left me there and went and started hanging out with some other dude like I wasn't even there...'' he said

'Oh Shlok please...  I am way too sleepy for this melodrama...'' she said as she turned to walk away before he pulled her back

'Don't walk away when i am talking to you. Are you made...'' he said as he pulled her back

Shagun could see from her peripheral vision that Raman was making his way to her hostel when she told tried to push herself away from Shlok and as he tried to pull her in from a far it would seem like he as trying to rough her up which was not the case.

What the hell do you think you're doing?'' asked Raman who had ran to the hostel as he had misinterpreted the situation

'Stay out of this... I am talking to my girlfriend...'' he said brushing Raman off as he turned to Shagun but Raman interrupted again

'She is your girlfriend, not your property...'' he said standing in-between them before he added

'I think you need to leave...''

'What is your problem?'' Said Shlok as he stepped back to look at him before he said almost as if he was surprised

'Your Raman Kumar Bhalla...''

'Yes and it would be good for you if you left now...'' answered Raman

'Oh I get it... Wow Shagun really...'' Said Shlok looking at Shagun before he walked away

chapter 3; ABHORRENT BETRYAL

Edited by Khuarnav - 8 years ago
ISHRARULZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fresh start.plz PM me too when u update
Pravalli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story
Continue soon

Pravalli thumbnail
Nice start
Continue soon
nammytat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice and kind of different...plz PM me when you update
Neena_14 thumbnail
Lovely start. Looking forward to this story😊
lovablelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
As usual it was wonderful dear!! Update soon and pls pm me if possible !
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this is an awesome story
wht a beautiful start
hope so now shlok didnt create any fuss
thanx for d pm
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting start👍🏼
continue it😊