Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Rangrasiya Rewritten

-Disenchanted- IF-Dazzler
-Disenchanted-
-Disenchanted-

Posted: 06 March 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Rangrasiya Rewritten
This is an Index of all the stories written by me based on the beautiful love story of Paro and Rudra.

Fan-Fiction

1. After the Storm - This fanfic takes off from the point when Paro declares to the press the illegal deeds of the Thakur of Birpur. Though Rudra hates her in the begining, she earns Rudra's respect while rebuilding her life with the help of General VK Singh and his wife Geethanjali. Rudra finds out the truth about the fire and apologises to her for all that he put her through. They slowly build a friendship which later blossoms into love. Mohini and Sumer realise that Rudra is not their enemy and that he and Dilsher will only make their lives better. How they help Rudra catch the villain and win his lady love is the story. Laila's true love, Maithili's baby and Nandini's fate are the other important parts of this story.

2. Clear blue skies - This is the sequel to After the storm where Rudra and Paro have just been married and getting used to the domesticity. Will unknown dangers threaten their peace? Will Mala Tejawat's return bring another storm to the Ranavat Haveli? Will the girls across the border finally return home? All this and more explored in this story.

One Shots

1. The Lioness - In this piece our brave heroine, takes charge and protects herself and her new born son from the man who wants to end their lives.

2. To Laugh, to love, to live - In this piece, on Valentine's Day, a loving husband takes his pregnant wife down a trip to memory lane as they recollect along the way how they both learnt to laugh, to love and to love again.

3. The Man of many colors - In this piece, a reluctantly, affianced couple wonder how life may turn out if they end up married as the family celebrate Holi.

4. The father and the son - In this piece Rudra reflects on his relationship with his father.

5. Under the cover of night - In this OS, we explore what happens when Paro discusses the dreams that haunt her to Rudra and how he makes her see things differently.

6. In His hands - In this OS, we see how Paro surrenders to the maker and Rudra fights his Fate, one day before their nupitals.

7. The Price of being Tardy - Rudra has the face the wrath of a disappointed Paro and coax a smile out of her.

8. The Highest Duty - Rudra has to address Dhruv's schoolmates on Independence day.

9. The Healing touch -
What happens after Rudra returns late and fills Paro's maang unintentionally? Where they both shaken up about it or did they take it in their stride?

Two shots
1. Something to Celebrate - 8 years after Shatanu meets his end, Paro looks forward to celebrate her birthday with her family

Edited by -Suganthi- - 21 November 2015 at 6:15am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07suneha_pantjthambiaRangParudpavi.parohayakhnanisa79silvercloud1980thakurpreetiBhavya-EsthersparikhMariia.Rprabha.abhaSS88aaliah3108bluemoon255varshu27DiyaS

Related Videos

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 06 March 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for this .. bookmarking 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

betta-07-Disenchanted-

-Disenchanted-
-Disenchanted-

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Thanks for this .. bookmarking 

Do let me know what you think of my writing Smile
SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Bookmarking!! I love your version if RR so much more. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Disenchanted-

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hi Rithu ,
Thanks for the index. Love your work a lot. It is very touching. The OS in which Paro saved herself and her son from Shantanu is specially close to my heart. Re-reading all of this again as I can't seem to get get over Parud.   Smile

Edited by aaliah3108 - 07 March 2015 at 6:57am

-Disenchanted-

KhushiParo IF-Dazzler
KhushiParo
KhushiParo

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Good idea Rithu.
Index always helps.Embarrassed
Keep giving us beautiful stories.Smile

-Disenchanted-

-Disenchanted-
-Disenchanted-

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

Bookmarking!! I love your version if RR so much more.

Thank you Embarrassed
-Disenchanted-
-Disenchanted-

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

Hi Rithu ,
Thanks for the index. Love your work a lot. It is very touching. The OS in which Paro saved herself and her son from Shantanu is specially close to my heart. Re-reading all of this again as I can't seem to get get over Parud.   Smile

Thanks Smile . That's my favourite one too. Let me know what you think of the other stories too when you read them.

Go to top